Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
NYStateOfMind

Woodside, NY

#279466 May 9, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Stop using this handle and get back in your own. Otherwise I start talking. Now that wouldn't be too good, now would it?
How come you say you are from Australia and did not know a wallabe has bigger balls then a kangaroo?

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#279467 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
some great ny hockey! rangers and isles taking it to the top seeded teams
if it can only keep up and have a finals match up...the city and island would go nuts...
Dude, you can't be serious about the Finals with the Rangers and Isles. Thats like me saying the Yankees will play the Red Sox in the world series. The NHL Finals will be between the winner of the east vs the west

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#279469 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, you can't be serious about the Finals with the Rangers and Isles. Thats like me saying the Yankees will play the Red Sox in the world series. The NHL Finals will be between the winner of the east vs the west

Grow up. Eastern conference finals. I did not say the stanley cup.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279470 May 9, 2013
Ok, it was brought to my attention via another source other than Topix, due to following orders from Fu, that he meant the eastern Finals and not the regular Finals. Thanks for the clarification.

Best of luck with that happening. Its going to be a Chicago over Pitt Finals

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279471 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Grow up. Eastern conference finals. I did not say the stanley cup.
Fu may get mad at you, but not to worry. I can protect you

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279472 May 9, 2013
Espn and peds david ortiz. Its gotten to the espn level now. Finally that filthy roid infested team that cheats is not getting the free pass.

Let's not forget 2003 and the mango juice excuse.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279473 May 9, 2013
Recap time. Ex best record in baseball team in free fall. Losers of 5 of 6. Lost 2 of 3 to the powerful twins who momma ( in hiding) claimed would be swept. Now tied. Yanks a game out.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279474 May 9, 2013
Espn did admit that ortiz was on the 2003 mlb list.

Whoops.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#279475 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Espn and peds david ortiz. Its gotten to the espn level now. Finally that filthy roid infested team that cheats is not getting the free pass.
Let's not forget 2003 and the mango juice excuse.
My sources within the Red Sox organization disclosed that Carlton Fisk started taking roids the last year he was there before joining the White sox.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#279476 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>Fu may get mad at you, but not to worry. I can protect you
Yep I am Fu....coo coo ca chew.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#279477 May 9, 2013
Ok, it was brought to my attention via another source other than Topix, due to following orders from Fu, that he meant the eastern Finals and not the regular Finals. Thanks for the clarification.
Best of luck with that happening. Its going to be a Chicago over Pitt Finals
My sources tell me Fu is also DW
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279478 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Recap time. Ex best record in baseball team in free fall. Losers of 5 of 6. Lost 2 of 3 to the powerful twins who momma ( in hiding) claimed would be swept. Now tied. Yanks a game out.
Bostons falling fast like a rock..swept in texas then a tough win by them in extra innings over the twins at home lol..Now two straight loses to the twins the last 15-8 by the central powerhouse...Best the falling sox can hope for is to split the series at home..doubtful with Lackey pitching...Red Sox is falling apart and the new turkey/manger Farrell can't do a thing about it..Fan crying bring back Bobby V...Red Sox falling fast sincefat Momma put the curse on them and said they would sweep the twins LMAO at that dope...

Oh lets not forget yanks with another well pitched win and of course the mets lose again with about 8000 thousand showing up!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279479 May 9, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
My sources tell me Fu is also DW

Its possible. Fu's isp is from Australia. Only thing is fu know more about baseball in his pinky then dw knows at all.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279480 May 9, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Bostons falling fast like a rock..swept in texas then a tough win by them in extra innings over the twins at home lol..Now two straight loses to the twins the last 15-8 by the central powerhouse...Best the falling sox can hope for is to split the series at home..doubtful with Lackey pitching...Red Sox is falling apart and the new turkey/manger Farrell can't do a thing about it..Fan crying bring back Bobby V...Red Sox falling fast sincefat Momma put the curse on them and said they would sweep the twins LMAO at that dope...
Oh lets not forget yanks with another well pitched win and of course the mets lose again with about 8000 thousand showing up!

It gets better. Dw was gorilla chest pounding about webster the rookie. Had we done that we get blasted. And it was on espn here so we could laugh during the game. Big papi roid rumors blow up beantown

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279481 May 9, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
My sources within the Red Sox organization disclosed that Carlton Fisk started taking roids the last year he was there before joining the White sox.

Wow. It figures. Filthy organization.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279482 May 9, 2013
Anyone notice no massive amount of posting this am and no tag teaming with momma? Reason: hiding starting. When soxies win its page after page. Taunts. Losses pile up a few here and there. Slander. Bitterness. No baseball. Spite and hate.

As predicted. I wonder what will be the excuse this year. Heart attack? Life,work and family? No yank chat? Low lifes?

I will keep you posted.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279483 May 9, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Bostons falling fast like a rock..swept in texas then a tough win by them in extra innings over the twins at home lol..Now two straight loses to the twins the last 15-8 by the central powerhouse...Best the falling sox can hope for is to split the series at home..doubtful with Lackey pitching...Red Sox is falling apart and the new turkey/manger Farrell can't do a thing about it..Fan crying bring back Bobby V...Red Sox falling fast sincefat Momma put the curse on them and said they would sweep the twins LMAO at that dope...

8000? Thought it was less! Bobby v for manager of the year! Rumor is he is trying for another met job,

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279484 May 9, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I am Fu....coo coo ca chew.
Grow up Fu

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279485 May 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Anyone notice no massive amount of posting this am and no tag teaming with momma? Reason: hiding starting. When soxies win its page after page. Taunts. Losses pile up a few here and there. Slander. Bitterness. No baseball. Spite and hate.
As predicted. I wonder what will be the excuse this year. Heart attack? Life,work and family? No yank chat? Low lifes?
I will keep you posted.
I can't go back over pages because it was a few days ago, but I believe DW mentioned something about family and little league beginning on Fri. Some kind of a tournament so thats going to occupy much of his time. Its Fri now in Aussie land. Think he posted it in here or it could have been in another forum
Unbiased Chargers Fan

New York, NY

#279486 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>Grow up Fu
Not my post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... Tue Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 Tue El Cacique 1
News The Yankees should be selling Aug 1 jimmy jones 1
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... (Dec '15) Jun '16 ericjagielo1 9
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun '16 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
More from around the web