jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
break?? wow...guess he cannot read
once again, the liar is busted...
a hypocrite...
shame..
I deferred that to your GO TO GUY for honesty and facts who posted:
Unbiased Chargers Fan

Its just best if you don't bring this up over and over and over every day. DW took a break and thats his right and none of us are owed an explanation why. On that note, I'm out, have a good one

Nuff said. You sure are giving him alot of time to savor the victory you gave him.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278083 Apr 24, 2013
Nix Gardner Ichiro only thing in the way to Cobb getting the complete game shutout of the Starship Franchise.

Looks a lock
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278084 Apr 24, 2013
The Red Sox finally have grown weary of Alfredo Aceves, deciding Wednesday to option the righthander to Triple A Pawtucket.

The move came after a 6-5 victory against Oakland. No corresponding move was announced, but sources said the Sox would call up catcher Ryan Lavarnway.

Aceves’s spot in the rotation does not come up until Sunday. John Lackey is expected to come off the disabled list for that game.

Aceves has an 8.66 earned run average in five appearances, the latest coming Tuesday when he gave up seven earned runs over 3 1/3 innings against the Athletics.

Aceves blamed the strike zone of umpire Hunter Wendelstedt and wondered why his teammates didn’t give him any offensive support in the 13-0 loss.

“They got hacks. Why do we not hit? Same thing. It's just bad today. No matter what score it is, we've got to get back out there and give whatever we have, man,” Aceves said.

Before the game, manager John Farrell claimed he had no issue with what Aceves said.

“I don’t know if in that context Alfredo was calling out his teammates. I don’t believe he was. There was some frustration,” Farrell said.

Aceves is 1-5 with an 8.51 earned run average and three blown saves in 25 games since last Aug. 1. There also have been some behavioral incidents.

“The bottom line is just that, the bottom line,” Farrell said.“You’ve got to perform to continue to get opportunities.”

Lavarnway was hitting .318 with an .875 OPS in Pawtucket.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278085 Apr 24, 2013
uh oh spoke too soon as the Starship threatens...

Cobb out; he threw a hellova game
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278086 Apr 24, 2013
Cano chases one thinking its a fat secretary...up to Plonk now.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278087 Apr 24, 2013
Rays take the series against the Starship Franchise who can't seem to get it together in Tampa regularly...

Starship Franchise now closer to last place than first.

4 game basement series coming up with the Jays
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278089 Apr 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
heb Ba ba dibby dibby dibby bub bub dibby dibby duh dibby hypocrite...heb Ba ba dibby dibby dibby bub bub dibby dibby duh dibby heb Ba ba dibby dibby dibby bub bub dibby dibby duh dibby ...
More hypocracy...Sox win Yanks lose Mets tied in 10th...Starship Troopers scurry away

its the engines captain they cannna taka the strain

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#278090 Apr 24, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
But thats six days due to the washout. So he didn't pitch his spot in the rotation as most teams wouldn't call someone up.
Rainouts many times causes a team to skip over their 5th starter. Lester doesn't get skipped or pushed back unless hes hurt. Or if they have like Lackey return to the rotation. That may shuffle things up. But I can tell you the dates Lester will start. It has nothing to do with the opposing pitcher. Lester has just as much chance to face off against a #1 than he does a 2, 3 ,4 or 5 slotted starter. Last couple of weeks, I posted the main top aces of many of the teams and who the opposing pitcher is. Sometimes you get 2 aces go head to head. But more times than not, you won't. The only importance pitching slots are now is if you're a 5th starter, some weeks you may get skipped over depending on the teams schedule. I don't know how much simpler I can make this. Each week I am showing you #1 pitchers opposing pitchers from all different slots in the opposing teams rotation. I cannot provide any further proof than this. Look at CC this week. He pitched on Monday and he faced Moore. Moore is not the #1 for Tampa. And because CC pitched on Monday, that means his next start will be on Sat. CC will pitch Sat no matter who the opposing pitcher is. And it happens to be Happ. Now Happ is clearly a 4 or 5 starter on the Jays. You're an astute guy. You must notice the trend I am making here. Tampas #1 guy Price got to face off against Hughes on Tues. Because Price pitched on Tues, his next start will be Sunday. On Sunday, he happens to be facing Axelrod on the ChiSox. This guy is no where a #1 starter. Sale is the #1 starter on the ChiSox. Sale will face Hellickson who is a 3 or 4 guy on Tampa

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#278091 Apr 24, 2013
Wonder if Momma stayed for the whole Met game or if he left early to beat the traffic?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#278092 Apr 24, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Wonder if Momma stayed for the whole Met game or if he left early to beat the traffic?
Hey buddy what's up...of course I stayed for the whole game real fans never leave early plus with all the food and booze i need for free why leave ? Not a good outing for Harvey by his standards 6 IP 4 H 7Ks and his ERA rocketed to 1.54...he may never be the same....Went to Fallons after to celebrate....This guy Mark Canizzaro might be the biggest douchce sprotswriter in NY. Harvey who grew up in Conn as a huge Met fan and still lives in Mystic knows all about the slime known as the NY Press....I think the thing that bothers slime like Canizzaro is he knows Harveys smarter then him and it bugs the hell out of him....he was trying to bait the cool as ice Harvey after the game insinuating he was brought down to earth when he asked Harvey how he felt he pitched Matts answer was " we won so it really dosent matter how I thought I pitched "...this coming from a 23 year old making Canizzaro look like a fool..of course this wont be printed as an ahole like him will wait for Matt to have a bad game then rip him in the press...he'll be waiting a long long time

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#278093 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>Rainouts many times causes a team to skip over their 5th starter. Lester doesn't get skipped or pushed back unless hes hurt. Or if they have like Lackey return to the rotation. That may shuffle things up. But I can tell you the dates Lester will start. It has nothing to do with the opposing pitcher. Lester has just as much chance to face off against a #1 than he does a 2, 3 ,4 or 5 slotted starter. Last couple of weeks, I posted the main top aces of many of the teams and who the opposing pitcher is. Sometimes you get 2 aces go head to head. But more times than not, you won't. The only importance pitching slots are now is if you're a 5th starter, some weeks you may get skipped over depending on the teams schedule. I don't know how much simpler I can make this. Each week I am showing you #1 pitchers opposing pitchers from all different slots in the opposing teams rotation. I cannot provide any further proof than this. Look at CC this week. He pitched on Monday and he faced Moore. Moore is not the #1 for Tampa. And because CC pitched on Monday, that means his next start will be on Sat. CC will pitch Sat no matter who the opposing pitcher is. And it happens to be Happ. Now Happ is clearly a 4 or 5 starter on the Jays. You're an astute guy. You must notice the trend I am making here. Tampas #1 guy Price got to face off against Hughes on Tues. Because Price pitched on Tues, his next start will be Sunday. On Sunday, he happens to be facing Axelrod on the ChiSox. This guy is no where a #1 starter. Sale is the #1 starter on the ChiSox. Sale will face Hellickson who is a 3 or 4 guy on Tampa
I've been reading some of the back posts , what does Jimbo mean by calling you his 'go to guy' and sometimes he refers to me as ' 3rd string '....what's the meaning of these terms ? he hasnt been acting right lately

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#278094 Apr 25, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More hypocracy...Sox win Yanks lose Mets tied in 10th...Starship Troopers scurry away
its the engines captain they cannna taka the strain
Another win for the 1st place Red Sox taking another series from a playoff contender, they might not look back this year. I think the only worry for them should be the Rays who year in and year out make all the right moves on a minimal payroll...dumping Shields and Garza before they went bad was genius but what really amazes me is they just keep bringing up pitcher after pitcher with dynamite stuff...I mean this Moore, Cobb and Hellickson trio is off the charts and will only get better as the season progresses and with Maddon at the helm you know they'll always manufacture enough runs to win...amazing.... I think the only system in baseball with better young pitching is the Mets

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#278095 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>Just mind boggling how he brings this up over and over and over. Wonder if he'll grill Harley, Bronto or Billy on why they are taking a break from the forum, when if ever they post again?
I don't think those 3 should be mentioned....it's a very touchy subject

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#278096 Apr 25, 2013
well, the subject is closed...elsbury did do roids...

that is done and over with...1 spike season...and its now a moot point.

now that the pals have confirmed it, time to move onto papi and the mango juice

and the body change...breakdowns...

shame...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#278097 Apr 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think those 3 should be mentioned....it's a very touchy subject

why? none of you chat with any of them...although your panic is goin down with your new neighbor...

your employee is trying every lie possible to save you, its hilarious

i noticed very few momma posts out of profile anymore...

strange..

and you talk to harley and bronto? you know about them

3rd string...lmfao...

no fantasy chat, still taking orders??

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#278102 Apr 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
well, the subject is closed...elsbury did do roids...
that is done and over with...1 spike season...and its now a moot point.
now that the pals have confirmed it, time to move onto papi and the mango juice
and the body change...breakdowns...
shame...
No hitting support last night for Andy. Overall not a bad road trip for the Yanks going 3 and 3 vs legit AL East contenders.

Yanks doing well so far keeping pace with the rest while players on the DL are getting ready for May and beyond.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#278103 Apr 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
why? none of you chat with any of them...although your panic is goin down with your new neighbor...
your employee is trying every lie possible to save you, its hilarious
i noticed very few momma posts out of profile anymore...
strange..
and you talk to harley and bronto? you know about them
3rd string...lmfao...
no fantasy chat, still taking orders??
"Your employee"? Who's that?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278104 Apr 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading some of the back posts , what does Jimbo mean by calling you his 'go to guy' and sometimes he refers to me as ' 3rd string '....what's the meaning of these terms ? he hasnt been acting right lately
Jimi said he trusted Un's word and endorced his view as the truth, kinda admitting the last five years he has wasted on this unending spiteful bitter campaign of his is a sham. To put it in a frame he says that he's a loser.

Not a big relevation to those he has smeared.But a first step in him going towards the light.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278105 Apr 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Another win for the 1st place Red Sox taking another series from a playoff contender, they might not look back this year. I think the only worry for them should be the Rays who year in and year out make all the right moves on a minimal payroll...dumping Shields and Garza before they went bad was genius but what really amazes me is they just keep bringing up pitcher after pitcher with dynamite stuff...I mean this Moore, Cobb and Hellickson trio is off the charts and will only get better as the season progresses and with Maddon at the helm you know they'll always manufacture enough runs to win...amazing.... I think the only system in baseball with better young pitching is the Mets
Sox have only themselves to beat. Cutting Aceves shows they are serious.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278107 Apr 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No hitting support last night for Andy. Overall not a bad road trip for the Yanks going 3 and 3 vs legit AL East contenders.
Yanks doing well so far keeping pace with the rest while players on the DL are getting ready for May and beyond.
What happened to May 1 as the cavalry chargibg over the hill? Maybe Youk will be back by then but Grandy still has 60 ABs to take AFTER he swings on a tee and Texi is a week or so behind him.
Jeter? Nice high heel pump he's being fitted for, Gerbils..err Gerald Williams must love the cut of his calf.
Yanks won't contend in 2013 or 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... (Dec '15) Jun 12 ericjagielo1 9
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun 1 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Comcast And YES Network Play Hardball As Baseba... Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web