Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278065 Apr 24, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Its easier using one of my own guys. So take Strasberg. Clearly we agree hes their #1 guy. He pitched today. So like I just posted, he goes twice next week on the days I mentioned. He'll face Tehran and Locke. These are either 4 or 5 slotted starters on their teams. Its true at times teams may bypass their 5th starter. But Strasberg will pitch every 5th game from here on in, when healthy, and the opposing pitcher is not a factor at all
Think it comes down to who WAS rotation lines up against.

Sox got cute with Acapulco Al tried to slip an extra day in on him so they could line Lester up against Anderson and not Colon.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278066 Apr 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
low lifes??
but bhj claimed its his buddies
and even had a post directed to dw on this
wow, what you do when you need suppport and to keep the do not step on toes rule going
his pals, the low lifes
ouch...
was this the reason he left?
I thought it was no yank chat??
or, was it....red sox sucked...and he ran out with his rat tail between his legs..
I wish the forum got a real answer...not the usual lies
the forum noticed...
I deferred that to your GO TO GUY for honesty and facts who posted:
Unbiased Chargers Fan
“First Rule of Business”

Since: Oct 07

Stay the hell out of mine
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#278061 8 min ago
Judged:
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
one person has lied about all of them, as if he knows why they are gone...
one is in the carolinas...having a blast and getting ready to meet a fellow poster...
shame they need to have their names brought up...and from one they cannot stand.
Its just best if you don't bring this up over and over and over every day. DW took a break and thats his right and none of us are owed an explanation why. On that note, I'm out, have a good one

Nuff said.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278067 Apr 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's some lunatic drunken loser who lives in Rhode Island or somewhere in the Boston area.
Rays 3 Starship Franchise 0

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#278068 Apr 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's some lunatic drunken loser who lives in Rhode Island or somewhere in the Boston area.

he's got to be...we have seen several sox fans...none like that jerk...a liar, hypocrite...some bitter spiteful drunk

no wonder he gets along with the "admitted" low lifes...

he loves to twist statements also...I think he might be off his meds..

even that newbie in the sox forum created by momma although a bit on the tough side, takes baseball chat and kicks out the frauds...

but, it appears he is not a liar like this one...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278069 Apr 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
but...but...he gave an explantions
matter of fact
several on the same subject
funny, the answer changes
only liars and hypocrites pull that shittystunt
a pathetic human being
lets pray he is not like that at home or work..
just want to know the truth
kinda hard to drag it out as he busy insulting, lying and taunting...
Unbiased Chargers Fan

Its just best if you don't bring this up over and over and over every day. DW took a break and thats his right and none of us are owed an explanation why. On that note, I'm out, have a good one

Nuff said.

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#278070 Apr 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he's got to be...we have seen several sox fans...none like that jerk...a liar, hypocrite...some bitter spiteful drunk
no wonder he gets along with the "admitted" low lifes...
he loves to twist statements also...I think he might be off his meds..
even that newbie in the sox forum created by momma although a bit on the tough side, takes baseball chat and kicks out the frauds...
but, it appears he is not a liar like this one...
He's a bum, ignore him

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#278071 Apr 24, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Think it comes down to who WAS rotation lines up against.
Sox got cute with Acapulco Al tried to slip an extra day in on him so they could line Lester up against Anderson and not Colon.
I disagree completely here. Lester pitched today on Wednesday. His previous start was last Thursday. The opposing pitcher had no factor in when Lester was going. Most pitchers who pitched last Thurs, all pitched today. Its that simple. Lester will next pitch on Tues against Morrow on the Jays. And most pitchers who pitch on Tues, will pitch again on Sun. Sometimes a team is off on Thurs. If thats the the case, a pitcher would pitch on Tues, and then next Monday.

Good nite

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#278072 Apr 24, 2013
So no Yankee chat. And I'll bet you seriously wonder why I dumped this forum.
huh?? he took a break??

wtf

does not say that here

better look at the facts...

he has lied...and will lie and like a weasel take any way out of it

a liar....a hypocrite

now proven...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#278073 Apr 24, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a bum, ignore him

I do...i just love to shove his lies in his face

he's a liar...proven..and is trying to weasel out of it...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#278074 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it was June ....and if you want an exact time ask BH John when the lowlifes started posting disgusting remarks about his daughter..and you lowlifes did nothing to stop them.
I came back to talk Yankees.

but i thought he took a break?

this says low lifes....

wow...no yank chat...low lifes

sox suck

so many choices...

what a hypocrite..

so much for the break theory...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278075 Apr 24, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree completely here. Lester pitched today on Wednesday. His previous start was last Thursday. The opposing pitcher had no factor in when Lester was going. Most pitchers who pitched last Thurs, all pitched today. Its that simple. Lester will next pitch on Tues against Morrow on the Jays. And most pitchers who pitch on Tues, will pitch again on Sun. Sometimes a team is off on Thurs. If thats the the case, a pitcher would pitch on Tues, and then next Monday.
Good nite
But thats six days due to the washout. So he didn't pitch his spot in the rotation as most teams wouldn't call someone up.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278076 Apr 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
huh?? he took a break??
wtf
does not say that here
better look at the facts...
he has lied...and will lie and like a weasel take any way out of it
a liar....a hypocrite
now proven...
Unbiased Chargers Fan

Nuff said. You sure are giving him alot of time to savor the victory you gave him.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278077 Apr 24, 2013
Anyone notice dumbarse Pauly's batting contender Cervelli is batting .265?

Stats sure have a way of catching up to strugglers like him...sounds like the Mendoza Express...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278078 Apr 24, 2013
Gardner,.241
Suzuki,,.210
Cano,.329
Hafner,.306
Cervelli,.265
Overbay,.234
Nunez,.188
Boesch,.231
Nix,.238

The Starship is having problems launching so it seems
lew boy

Port Dover, Canada

#278079 Apr 24, 2013
eh

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#278080 Apr 24, 2013
So no Yankee chat. And I'll bet you seriously wonder why I dumped this forum.

break?? wow...guess he cannot read

once again, the liar is busted...

a hypocrite...

shame..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#278081 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I think it was June ....and if you want an exact time ask BH John when the lowlifes started posting disgusting remarks about his daughter..and you lowlifes did nothing to stop them.
I came back to talk Yankees.

break??

oh wait a sec...one of the guys defending him is one of the low lifes

wow...no wonder...

shame...

so, what was it, no chat? low lifes??

or, sox sucked and he needs someone to cover his smelly arse..

like cowards, they run from the truth

shame, pray he is not like that in rhode island or auzzie land..where ever it exists...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278082 Apr 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
break?? wow...guess he cannot read
once again, the liar is busted...
a hypocrite...
shame..
Unbiased Chargers Fan

Nuff said. You sure are giving him alot of time to savor the victory you gave him.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278083 Apr 24, 2013
Nix Gardner Ichiro only thing in the way to Cobb getting the complete game shutout of the Starship Franchise.

Looks a lock
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278084 Apr 24, 2013
The Red Sox finally have grown weary of Alfredo Aceves, deciding Wednesday to option the righthander to Triple A Pawtucket.

The move came after a 6-5 victory against Oakland. No corresponding move was announced, but sources said the Sox would call up catcher Ryan Lavarnway.

Aceves’s spot in the rotation does not come up until Sunday. John Lackey is expected to come off the disabled list for that game.

Aceves has an 8.66 earned run average in five appearances, the latest coming Tuesday when he gave up seven earned runs over 3 1/3 innings against the Athletics.

Aceves blamed the strike zone of umpire Hunter Wendelstedt and wondered why his teammates didn’t give him any offensive support in the 13-0 loss.

“They got hacks. Why do we not hit? Same thing. It's just bad today. No matter what score it is, we've got to get back out there and give whatever we have, man,” Aceves said.

Before the game, manager John Farrell claimed he had no issue with what Aceves said.

“I don’t know if in that context Alfredo was calling out his teammates. I don’t believe he was. There was some frustration,” Farrell said.

Aceves is 1-5 with an 8.51 earned run average and three blown saves in 25 games since last Aug. 1. There also have been some behavioral incidents.

“The bottom line is just that, the bottom line,” Farrell said.“You’ve got to perform to continue to get opportunities.”

Lavarnway was hitting .318 with an .875 OPS in Pawtucket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? Dec '16 Yank22 8
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... Dec '16 Yank22 3
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... Oct '16 Spike 4
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? Sep '16 El Cacique 4
More from around the web