the don

Franklin Square, NY

#277994 Apr 24, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You posted;
"Everybody that posts on this forum no this is nonsense". No or know?
How can an educated adult make this mistake? Better yet, how can an educated teenager make this mistake? I expect a 3rd grader to make this mistake. Just bizarre that you can post that
lol ya dope annoying little prick was right...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#277995 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, its about time posters such as Jimi admit he was fooled. How he ever came away with the Carolina crap is unknown but has been quite an amusement. Stop listening to Topix's most fooled poster. Its been hilarious from the outset however now its getting stale and boring.
keep playing ya games jerk off...How's debbie doing these days...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#277996 Apr 24, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> keep playing ya games jerk off...How's debbie doing these days...
Check out my profile pic. Debbie is the one all the way to the right

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#277997 Apr 24, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooooooohhhh what a clubbing...Sox spot starter and a AAA knuckleballer vs the team with the most RS in the league...
Farrel got cute to squeez this one in or Lackey isn't ready and will extend his DL rest..lets see Allen Webster and knuckles goes back to PAW to strike out top guys like Romine...kids got 4 pitches and over 95...ouch
Ah well...anyone see the standings? Yanks not in first?

13-0...missed extra point...wow, first in april....kudos...who is in second? how far back? not in last eh??

quit your crying.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#277998 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Slander?...OK...think screen door salesmen don't really know anything...lets go through some legal definitions:
HEARSAY:
Unverified information heard or received from another within a frame of undeniable contact; rumor/reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony
So if I was to post 'I heard Roby Cano's Dominican drug dealer hooked him up in 2008' before his numbers spiked or I heard Cano's fat secretary complaining about how many roids she bought for Cano..well thats hearsay...
INNUENDO:
An indirect or subtle implication in expression; an insinuation usually made to directly connected facts and coincidences to establish motive.
Well there ya go...Thats absence of malice...Cano has had two run ins with steroid connections...fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you....
SLANDER:
1. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report.
Like your claim on Ellsbury. What getting your ribs busted by a collision or a guy falling on you is a symtom of steroid abuse?
Thats stupid and you could be sued for it.
32 HRs btw...and thats due to over 700 ABs that year. He hasn't had that...and shame on you for taking an obvious shot at a guy because you can't face up to the fact your boy Cano now has 2 solid implications to roid dealers....remember when ARod was all rumors?
Shame on you.

no, shame on you for coming in a yank forum, taunting and fighting 24/7...

i am a screen door salesman? you stalked me? you know? I'm not, but thats what you think fine...shame on you for slander

as for els...even unbiased claimed he most likely did roids

so, he has 350 at bats and 16 homers sometime?

really?

get real, papi and mango juice...recall that incident, mlb said he could be quiet as he did not have to answer...

and manny? speaking of papi, put a pic of him in minny with one in boston

he is huge, head size..and all

looks like bonds before and after

grow up...

and again, even unbiased claimed it..cry to him
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#277999 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>Check out my profile pic. Debbie is the one all the way to the right
that fat one?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#278000 Apr 24, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> that fat one?

even she is too hot for momma...

i left some player info on the gmen forum...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#278001 Apr 24, 2013
Some BS going around in this afternoons games. Garcia pulled before he can get 1 more out. Strasberg once again cannot earn a W. And Latos, who has a QS in every start this year cannot get run support again and still doesn't have a win this year pending the 1 run his team scored today

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#278002 Apr 24, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> that fat one?
Shes not fat. While she does have some meat on her bones, its the right kinda meat. Not to mention, Mommas last "side dish" that he wined and dined was pretty skinny and he said this time, he wanted to find a slightly thicker woman

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#278003 Apr 24, 2013
Whoopsie! Mets minor leaguer busted for drugs! 50 game suspension. Disgusting!!!!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#278004 Apr 24, 2013
About time Latos gets a win this year. It should be his 4th already considering the lineup he has behind him. Even today, it was a boring 1-0 game. Strasberg 1-4 is a bunch of BS. Nats should be able to score runs for him. It pretty much wiped out Garcias W though. The pitcher in this game that threw the QS got the loss.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#278005 Apr 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
even she is too hot for momma...
i left some player info on the gmen forum...
some interesting names now I've got to look em up..good job jimi.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#278006 Apr 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
13-0...missed extra point...wow, first in april....kudos...who is in second? how far back? not in last eh??
quit your crying.
Yeah that was something in the freezing rain...only 7 innings as well..Acapulco Al total breakdown...2 balks...not covering first...surprised he didn't start brawling...debut of the knuckler kid been riding the bench for a week waiting on Lackey...couldn't get a game...you do the math...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#278007 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>Think its pretty clear Papi used. Him and Manny were inseparable during their days together. While you can't convict on that, its common sense I think to rightfully assume Papi used with Manny. I also assume Ellsbury used. Its not just HR's that PED's helps with. Its overall endurance. Thats why many middle relievers have been busted. Maybe overall use has curtailed in recent years, I do believe back in the Manny/Papi Sox days, close to 80% or so were using. And I don't blame them either. With the guaranteed contract that MLB pays to its players, its certainly worth the risk if you ask me. Sure you can bring up instances like Clemens, but more guys get away with it, then get caught
Baseless assumptions are pretty stupid.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#278008 Apr 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no, shame on you for coming in a yank forum, taunting and fighting 24/7...
i am a screen door salesman? you stalked me? you know? I'm not, but thats what you think fine...shame on you for slander
as for els...even unbiased claimed he most likely did roids
so, he has 350 at bats and 16 homers sometime?
really?
get real, papi and mango juice...recall that incident, mlb said he could be quiet as he did not have to answer...
and manny? speaking of papi, put a pic of him in minny with one in boston
he is huge, head size..and all
looks like bonds before and after
grow up...
and again, even unbiased claimed it..cry to him
Any links to information on Ortiz? Or Ellsbury? Of course not. Just slander because you can't face up to Cano being tied not once but twice to steroids. And that isn't silly hearsay like unnamed lawyers and lists or strange obsessions with head size...those are real ties between Cano and drug dealers.

Ellsbury misses a season to injury works out a ton and has alot to prove on a heavy lineup team he lets go in over 700 at bats...then is injured again another accident not steroid related....you can't simply divide the ABs and say this is what he should hit; it doesn't work that way...besides coming off injury he would have had to test clean wouldn't he?

Now Unbias is suppose to be the go to guy for info? Ever read what he says about you?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#278009 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>Shes not fat. While she does have some meat on her bones, its the right kinda meat. Not to mention, Mommas last "side dish" that he wined and dined was pretty skinny and he said this time, he wanted to find a slightly thicker woman
Ask Jimi for some info on her head size, I guess screen door sales are down and he has the time to indulge his cranial measurement hobby...

He also says youre the guy talking truths in here, so thank him, he just blew the line he's been spewing for 5 years on you
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#278010 Apr 24, 2013
Hmmm Lester at 95 going into the 6th...funny everone struggles sometimes and even no hopers like Phat Hughes can get up a game between suck-fests
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#278011 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>Mo had a 2 run lead facing Longoria leading off the 9th. A walk or hit is the same as a HR in this spot when you think about it. Mo should have been throwing strikes to him in that spot and if he hits a HR, big deal. Make sense?
Naw point is that the WHIP is creeping up...and its not like he has been closing out great hitting teams...

Yanks knew this thats why they offered Valverde a contract last winter

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#278012 Apr 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Any links to information on Ortiz? Or Ellsbury? Of course not. Just slander because you can't face up to Cano being tied not once but twice to steroids. And that isn't silly hearsay like unnamed lawyers and lists or strange obsessions with head size...those are real ties between Cano and drug dealers.
Ellsbury misses a season to injury works out a ton and has alot to prove on a heavy lineup team he lets go in over 700 at bats...then is injured again another accident not steroid related....you can't simply divide the ABs and say this is what he should hit; it doesn't work that way...besides coming off injury he would have had to test clean wouldn't he?
Now Unbias is suppose to be the go to guy for info? Ever read what he says about you?

because he is right on one thing, means he is right on all?

are you retarded? or proving my point about arguments and taunts

get lost you jerk.

go find a sox forum you have not been kicked out of.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#278013 Apr 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
because he is right on one thing, means he is right on all?
are you retarded? or proving my point about arguments and taunts
get lost you jerk.
go find a sox forum you have not been kicked out of.
I'll have to check with him on that.

Afterall you named him the go to guy for honesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Rodriguez Admits To DEA He Used Performanc... Fri shuttip 3
Things to know about MLB free-agent signings Dec 16 EARL SCOTT 1
Alex Rodriguez Represents Dark Time in Major Le... Nov '14 jill 8
The New York Yankees' Investing Blunder Cost De... Nov '14 Big mike 6
Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... (May '14) Nov '14 ken 2
Judge helps Scottsdale rally past Glendale Oct '14 Comnsnse 1
Jeter launches site to connect athletes to fans Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web