|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Jimbos one of the most jealous people around....he's lurking in the background he's been chasing me in other forums being laughed at...he wont dare post in here until we leave or one of the ignorant circle comes in....I'm on my way to the BIG CITI should be a good one...but i'm really looking forward to tomorrow night it's become an 'event' in NY when Matt takes the hill
Went to Umbertos last night with another couple. The original is in New Hyde Park, pretty close to you. Ever go there? Their brick oven pizza is pretty good. Its the brother of that place that opened up down here. Calls it Umbertos of Long Island
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Went to Umbertos last night with another couple. The original is in New Hyde Park, pretty close to you. Ever go there? Their brick oven pizza is pretty good. Its the brother of that place that opened up down here. Calls it Umbertos of Long Island
No umbertos in North Carolina and you know it...stop ya stupid s hit...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mo's still not closing the door...big Longoria HR..can't count on the other closer to blow the game every day
It goes without saying had their only been a one run difference the greatest closer of all time would have approached pitching to Longoria differently. Seems duplistic to suggest otherwise.
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Went to Umbertos last night with another couple. The original is in New Hyde Park, pretty close to you. Ever go there? Their brick oven pizza is pretty good. Its the brother of that place that opened up down here. Calls it Umbertos of Long Island
why do you continue to post this nonsense about fatso living on LI..Everybody that posts on this forum no this is nonsense you annoying little-prick!

“I am going to Hell”

Since: Oct 07

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> why do you continue to post this nonsense about fatso living on LI..Everybody that posts on this forum no this is nonsense you annoying little-prick!
Dude, its about time posters such as Jimi admit he was fooled. How he ever came away with the Carolina crap is unknown but has been quite an amusement. Stop listening to Topix's most fooled poster. Its been hilarious from the outset however now its getting stale and boring.

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> why do you continue to post this nonsense about fatso living on LI..Everybody that posts on this forum no this is nonsense you annoying little-prick!
You posted;

"Everybody that posts on this forum no this is nonsense". No or know?

How can an educated adult make this mistake? Better yet, how can an educated teenager make this mistake? I expect a 3rd grader to make this mistake. Just bizarre that you can post that
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

<quoted text>You posted;
"Everybody that posts on this forum no this is nonsense". No or know?
How can an educated adult make this mistake? Better yet, how can an educated teenager make this mistake? I expect a 3rd grader to make this mistake. Just bizarre that you can post that
lol ya dope annoying little prick was right...
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Dude, its about time posters such as Jimi admit he was fooled. How he ever came away with the Carolina crap is unknown but has been quite an amusement. Stop listening to Topix's most fooled poster. Its been hilarious from the outset however now its getting stale and boring.
keep playing ya games jerk off...How's debbie doing these days...

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> keep playing ya games jerk off...How's debbie doing these days...
Check out my profile pic. Debbie is the one all the way to the right

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
oooooooooohhhh what a clubbing...Sox spot starter and a AAA knuckleballer vs the team with the most RS in the league...
Farrel got cute to squeez this one in or Lackey isn't ready and will extend his DL rest..lets see Allen Webster and knuckles goes back to PAW to strike out top guys like Romine...kids got 4 pitches and over 95...ouch
Ah well...anyone see the standings? Yanks not in first?

13-0...missed extra point...wow, first in april....kudos...who is in second? how far back? not in last eh??

quit your crying.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Slander?...OK...think screen door salesmen don't really know anything...lets go through some legal definitions:
HEARSAY:
Unverified information heard or received from another within a frame of undeniable contact; rumor/reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony
So if I was to post 'I heard Roby Cano's Dominican drug dealer hooked him up in 2008' before his numbers spiked or I heard Cano's fat secretary complaining about how many roids she bought for Cano..well thats hearsay...
INNUENDO:
An indirect or subtle implication in expression; an insinuation usually made to directly connected facts and coincidences to establish motive.
Well there ya go...Thats absence of malice...Cano has had two run ins with steroid connections...fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you....
SLANDER:
1. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report.
Like your claim on Ellsbury. What getting your ribs busted by a collision or a guy falling on you is a symtom of steroid abuse?
Thats stupid and you could be sued for it.
32 HRs btw...and thats due to over 700 ABs that year. He hasn't had that...and shame on you for taking an obvious shot at a guy because you can't face up to the fact your boy Cano now has 2 solid implications to roid dealers....remember when ARod was all rumors?
Shame on you.

no, shame on you for coming in a yank forum, taunting and fighting 24/7...

i am a screen door salesman? you stalked me? you know? I'm not, but thats what you think fine...shame on you for slander

as for els...even unbiased claimed he most likely did roids

so, he has 350 at bats and 16 homers sometime?

really?

get real, papi and mango juice...recall that incident, mlb said he could be quiet as he did not have to answer...

and manny? speaking of papi, put a pic of him in minny with one in boston

he is huge, head size..and all

looks like bonds before and after

grow up...

and again, even unbiased claimed it..cry to him
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Check out my profile pic. Debbie is the one all the way to the right
that fat one?

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> that fat one?

even she is too hot for momma...

i left some player info on the gmen forum...

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Some BS going around in this afternoons games. Garcia pulled before he can get 1 more out. Strasberg once again cannot earn a W. And Latos, who has a QS in every start this year cannot get run support again and still doesn't have a win this year pending the 1 run his team scored today

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> that fat one?
Shes not fat. While she does have some meat on her bones, its the right kinda meat. Not to mention, Mommas last "side dish" that he wined and dined was pretty skinny and he said this time, he wanted to find a slightly thicker woman

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Whoopsie! Mets minor leaguer busted for drugs! 50 game suspension. Disgusting!!!!

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

About time Latos gets a win this year. It should be his 4th already considering the lineup he has behind him. Even today, it was a boring 1-0 game. Strasberg 1-4 is a bunch of BS. Nats should be able to score runs for him. It pretty much wiped out Garcias W though. The pitcher in this game that threw the QS got the loss.
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
even she is too hot for momma...
i left some player info on the gmen forum...
some interesting names now I've got to look em up..good job jimi.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
13-0...missed extra point...wow, first in april....kudos...who is in second? how far back? not in last eh??
quit your crying.
Yeah that was something in the freezing rain...only 7 innings as well..Acapulco Al total breakdown...2 balks...not covering first...surprised he didn't start brawling...debut of the knuckler kid been riding the bench for a week waiting on Lackey...couldn't get a game...you do the math...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Think its pretty clear Papi used. Him and Manny were inseparable during their days together. While you can't convict on that, its common sense I think to rightfully assume Papi used with Manny. I also assume Ellsbury used. Its not just HR's that PED's helps with. Its overall endurance. Thats why many middle relievers have been busted. Maybe overall use has curtailed in recent years, I do believe back in the Manny/Papi Sox days, close to 80% or so were using. And I don't blame them either. With the guaranteed contract that MLB pays to its players, its certainly worth the risk if you ask me. Sure you can bring up instances like Clemens, but more guys get away with it, then get caught
Baseless assumptions are pretty stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 272,381 - 272,400 of302,305
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••