Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277750 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>But you are bragging about being in 1st place in April though.....still 5 months to go dopey.......this sox team is no better than the 69-93 team last year......I also see you are not bragging about Middlebrooks, salty, Gomes, Ciriaco and Ross......gee I wonder why?
Tell me about Ichiro...and his 2 year contract...

No Overbay love? He was so good he couldn't get the 3rd seat at first in Boston....

Saw Nunez made his first error today...did he range outside the 4 steps he usually does?
Too bad he wasn't on the field for the 4-6-5-6-5-3-4 triple play...

it would have gone 4-6-3rd base coach-5- Hal's windscreen-6-6-Donald Trump
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277751 Apr 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the same old Fu who's objective and fair and certainly has had a better track record then you since 2009 on his baseball predictions and talent evaluations.
Stop it....youre slaying me....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277752 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>But you are bragging about being in 1st place in April though.....still 5 months to go dopey.......this sox team is no better than the 69-93 team last year......I also see you are not bragging about Middlebrooks, salty, Gomes, Ciriaco and Ross......gee I wonder why?
Oh boy Mike Carp is hitting .455...can he get a look in at the Pauly Dumbarse Batting title?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277753 Apr 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? Sox catchers have 12h 4HRs 8RBIs Yanks have 19H 3HRs and 8RBIs
Sox catchers 1 Error Cervelli has 4
Sox ERA 2.71 Yanks ERA 3.73
Sox oppBA .215 Yanks .274
Far better my arse, Yankee catchers can't call a game and are hitting way over where they will be in a month
sox catchers are batting .205 and .198.......salty remember had trouble throwing the ball back to the mound.........Cervelli has been doing the job.......clutch hits key RBI's lets stop the hate moron and try to follow the facts here you bitter prick.....

“Pride of the Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

Lou Gehrig

#277754 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Stop it....youre slaying me....
I agree, I did.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277755 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh boy Mike Carp is hitting .455...can he get a look in at the Pauly Dumbarse Batting title?
Hey moron you're gonna try and tell me Carp and Napoli are better than AG are you kidding? you are getting more and more stupid like momma each day you Aussie dope......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277756 Apr 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, it's silly his puffed out chest taunts. For 4 years he's been saying the Sox prospects are the greatest in MLB. What have they done? Pffffft.
Yanks are no better mind you but geez, the way he goes on and on he's making a fool of himself.
No doubt......every sox prospect is great and every Yankee prospect sucks according to the Aussie dope......but its been the Yanks that have been to the playoffs 18 times the last 19 years and the sox that have missed the playoffs 3 years in a row.......I wonder how fatso momma has been able to get away with mailing the Aussie dope crack all the way to Australia without getting in trouble all these times......and you know fatso is stupid enough to put on the package his return address.......wow!!!!!!!!!

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#277757 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt......every sox prospect is great and every Yankee prospect sucks according to the Aussie dope......but its been the Yanks that have been to the playoffs 18 times the last 19 years and the sox that have missed the playoffs 3 years in a row.......I wonder how fatso momma has been able to get away with mailing the Aussie dope crack all the way to Australia without getting in trouble all these times......and you know fatso is stupid enough to put on the package his return address.......wow!!!!!!!!!
It kills him that the Sox have never been or will be an eqaul to the great Yankee traditions.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277758 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>sox catchers are batting .205 and .198.......salty remember had trouble throwing the ball back to the mound.........Cervelli has been doing the job.......clutch hits key RBI's lets stop the hate moron and try to follow the facts here you bitter prick.....
These ARE the facts moron:

Sox catchers have 12h 4HRs 8RBIs Yanks have 19H 3HRs and 8RBIs

Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277759 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Tell me about Ichiro...and his 2 year contract...
No Overbay love? He was so good he couldn't get the 3rd seat at first in Boston....
Saw Nunez made his first error today...did he range outside the 4 steps he usually does?
Too bad he wasn't on the field for the 4-6-5-6-5-3-4 triple play...
it would have gone 4-6-3rd base coach-5- Hal's windscreen-6-6-Donald Trump
Tell me about this great sox pitching and pen you raved about......to me your pen is garbage......Lester is good enough.....Buch you think he will last all year without a back problem or 2? Lackey living on the DL again.......and now Webster is the next Clemens? man what the fu ck are you smoking down under there ya dope......lmfao
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277760 Apr 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I did.
Can you smash watermelons like that Gallager guy? Maybe honk a little bicycle horn when you post....youre a riot
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277761 Apr 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
It kills him that the Sox have never been or will be an eqaul to the great Yankee traditions.
No one will ever have an eqaul..whatever the heck that is....

honk honk
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277762 Apr 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it kills him Fu......it kills him also the sox only won 2 titles in the last 95 years and the 2004 title was a fluke a free bee from the Yankees choke.......Yanks have won 27 in that duration with allot more HOFers also.......it eats him up inside.....and it also kills him Youk is a Yankee.....and the .182 hitter Middlebrooks is his replacement in beantown.......wow what a bitter hack DW is unreal....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277763 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about this great sox pitching and pen you raved about......to me your pen is garbage......Lester is good enough.....Buch you think he will last all year without a back problem or 2? Lackey living on the DL again.......and now Webster is the next Clemens? man what the fu ck are you smoking down under there ya dope......lmfao
Sox pen is 2nd in the league in oppBA...5th in WHIP....8th in ERA..

Whats so garbage about that?

Yanks pen is 14th 14th and dead last 15th in those catagories btw
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277764 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
These ARE the facts moron:
Sox catchers have 12h 4HRs 8RBIs Yanks have 19H 3HRs and 8RBIs
These are also the facts moron Cervelli is batting .310 and Stewart .353.....salty is batting .205 and Ross .143......hey numbnuts Cervelli and Stewart are not noted for power.....yet both of Cervelli's HR were bombs along with Stewart's high off the screen in Toronto no foul pole there.....now wake the fuckup you stupid hateful dope.......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277765 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it kills him Fu......it kills him also the sox only won 2 titles in the last 95 years and the 2004 title was a fluke a free bee from the Yankees choke.......Yanks have won 27 in that duration with allot more HOFers also.......it eats him up inside.....and it also kills him Youk is a Yankee.....and the .182 hitter Middlebrooks is his replacement in beantown.......wow what a bitter hack DW is unreal....
I hardly lose sleep over what the Yankees were last decade because I know theyre fu-ked now.

How many times did you crack your skull open at Action Park btw?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277766 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Sox pen is 2nd in the league in oppBA...5th in WHIP....8th in ERA..
Whats so garbage about that?
Yanks pen is 14th 14th and dead last 15th in those catagories btw
Its early yet moron......lets see where they are in June ya dope......sox will be fading before too long anyhow.......

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#277767 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you smash watermelons like that Gallager guy? Maybe honk a little bicycle horn when you post....youre a riot
I can do even better, call you a liar for your posting non stop about some great red sox prospects that don't exsist.

You're a fraud, never been correct in all the time you've been in here. Christ you're even worse than Momma and unbiased with your predictions and taunts. Some babling idiot talking trash like you have some great track record of posts. More like full of $hit and never been correct once in 4 years.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277768 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I hardly lose sleep over what the Yankees were last decade because I know theyre fu-ked now.
How many times did you crack your skull open at Action Park btw?
You lose sleep every night over numbnuts.......sox prospects are a joke.....they choked when called upon the last 3 years as no playoffs in that duration proves that......Yanks will be spending plenty in the next few years when big name FA come around just in time for there big name catchers come around.....some big name OF......its gonna be great.....just you wait and see dopey....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#277769 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>These are also the facts moron Cervelli is batting .310 and Stewart .353.....salty is batting .205 and Ross .143......hey numbnuts Cervelli and Stewart are not noted for power.....yet both of Cervelli's HR were bombs along with Stewart's high off the screen in Toronto no foul pole there.....now wake the fuckup you stupid hateful dope.......
Huh? So the fact the Sox catchers have more HRs than the Yanks catchers and the same amount of RBIs is less important because the Yankees hit less HRs further?

No one can really be that dumb Pauly. I hope you sued the crap out of Action Park over your massive head injuries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things to know about MLB free-agent signings Dec 16 EARL SCOTT 1
Alex Rodriguez Admits To DEA He Used Performanc... Dec 11 Real 2
Alex Rodriguez Represents Dark Time in Major Le... Nov '14 jill 8
The New York Yankees' Investing Blunder Cost De... Nov '14 Big mike 6
Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... (May '14) Nov '14 ken 2
Judge helps Scottsdale rally past Glendale Oct '14 Comnsnse 1
Jeter launches site to connect athletes to fans Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web