Yep 95 wins for the Yanks in 2013.
"2011 Red Sox are better then the 1927 Yankees"
"Crawford bats 3rd".
"Dumpster wins 18 games"
"Bards got 6 pitches and needs to be stretched out to be a starter"
"sox have great prospects"
"Sox are the underdogs"
Mr 95! Yankees have to play 600 ball for the season to get the 95 now

Hey did you see where Crawford is batting for the Dods? Leadoff.But thats with Kemp in the 3rd spot followed by Gonzo. But take Kemp out of the lineup and where does Crawford bat?

Youre a rare combination of stupidity and irrelevance.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#276119 Apr 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"we" who is we?? you mean your 2 pals who have hid from everyone? they have zero cred...
bhj? the guy who had his kid stalked by your 2 pals?? and ignored it?
who is we?
"we" are the 2 other people who were in the room talking to donnie and myself which is grammatically correct isn't it?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#276120 Apr 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep 95 wins for the Yanks in 2013.
"2011 Red Sox are better then the 1927 Yankees"
"Crawford bats 3rd".
"Dumpster wins 18 games"
"Bards got 6 pitches and needs to be stretched out to be a starter"
"sox have great prospects"
"Sox are the underdogs"

dempster, lackey and doubront will be lucky to win 10-12 games..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#276121 Apr 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 13/04/05/eduardo-nunez-leaves- game-injured-in-yanks-series-o pening-loss-to-tigers/
poor starting pitching, bad pen and weak hitting
not a good combo...
oh well, 158 games to go...
in other words, its early.
Yogi said it best when he said "it gets late early out there"

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#276122 Apr 5, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh c'mon donnie you constantly try and rewrite history...BH called you out..you boasted ANY time and ANY place..he named a time and place...you rejected the time and place...he named another time and place...and you didn't show then hid and about 24 hours later crawled back in and ignored it until enoegh time had passed that you could claim different...
we all saw it. We were calling "Semper Flee" for ages before you even mentioned it...funny how your firstpost back didn't mention it at all..think if it was as you claimed you might be a little mad...
Hey look Fu ran away from me. Everybody knows that as well. He did the right thing; owned up to his cowardice. He doesn't claim any different...and in the end I don't hold it against him...he would have got his arse kicked bad because he shot his mouth off.
Continuing to shoot your mouth off is not gonna end good for you is my prediction...no one believes youre a tough guy; accept it.
Between BHJ and Sgt Carter only the fuloser is a bigger liar. Carters a coward from way back and BHJ edits posts and private messages then when you ask him for proof he vanishes. He fools Jimbo but so can a 4 year old. BHJ pissed all over posters on Topix for years calling people out then when someone finally shows up at his grease palace he cries like a baby 'help me help me'.....you can't believe a word BHJ, Carter or the fuloser write.As for Bronto.....who cares

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276123 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
"we" are the 2 other people who were in the room talking to donnie and myself which is grammatically correct isn't it?

who was in the "room"....cant be anyone here..kinda far away. doubt if family should be counted. although you have been known to taunt family at us at times.

if you mean, forum, well. again, your 2 stalking pals who admit to lying and who have backed off everyone does not count. zero cred for them

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276124 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yogi said it best when he said "it gets late early out there"

perhaps your best line of the day.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276125 Apr 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Between BHJ and Sgt Carter only the fuloser is a bigger liar. Carters a coward from way back and BHJ edits posts and private messages then when you ask him for proof he vanishes. He fools Jimbo but so can a 4 year old. BHJ pissed all over posters on Topix for years calling people out then when someone finally shows up at his grease palace he cries like a baby 'help me help me'.....you can't believe a word BHJ, Carter or the fuloser write.As for Bronto.....who cares

this is funny..wanna see your call out of fu

nothing happened...remember?? i saved the posts...

recall the letterhead??

your the forum coward...

how many times you claimed you were gonna go to tampa...100?

still waiting fattie

brint it on...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276126 Apr 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you drop into town sometime so i can knock your face in..ask for Todd...everyone knows me..drop into Fallons,Trinity,Duggans,McCart hys anyone of them or any other of the numerous bars in town,just make sure you dont drop into mine,or i'll have you arressted..you know someone in village hall?..stop up sometime,walk right into city hall ask for Mayor Greene,Kevin to friends or one of the Trustees.they'll direct you right to me ...just ask for me,id love nothing better than to beat your face in..

nothing ever happend...and fu went to floral park

reason, tubbie lives in the carolinas...

now, if fatso lived on long island, why would he not stop by??

coward...of course..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276128 Apr 5, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
The truce has nothing to do with you. And it doesn't clear you of any wrong doing I think you did either. That "evidence" would hold up in any court of law as pretty strong stuff against you...
Going back to the original messages, you won't dare deny that you asked me to lie for you about CitiField & your private suite. What makes the newest posts any different?
but I'm already getting more involved in it then I want to be. Just keep in mind Momma, I don't think your innocent. I'm just protecting personal interests on both sides of the war for our own benefits. You're not part of that protection...

criminal and no suites

too effin funny

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#276129 Apr 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Between BHJ and Sgt Carter only the fuloser is a bigger liar. Carters a coward from way back and BHJ edits posts and private messages then when you ask him for proof he vanishes. He fools Jimbo but so can a 4 year old. BHJ pissed all over posters on Topix for years calling people out then when someone finally shows up at his grease palace he cries like a baby 'help me help me'.....you can't believe a word BHJ, Carter or the fuloser write.As for Bronto.....who cares
You going to Citifield or watching the game tonight at one of the local bars? Marlins scored just 1 run so far in 3 games. They suck across the board
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#276130 Apr 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Together or each?

Dempster threw 101 pitches and got no corner calls.. Still 8 Ks and 58 strikes. Give him 10-20% of those corner calls and he goes 7. Still wouldn't have won but if he can throw 65% strikes he's gonna win more than he loses and he's a 30 start guy.

Don't waste everyones time talking ERA after one start, its pointless and stupid.

Lackey? He's pitching out of the 5th spot. Any starter he goes up against isn't gonna look much better than him at this point. And he still was a #1 so he has that mentality which will bear results.

Doubront? well he won 11 last year before his workload caught up to him. But thats normal for a guy who breaks through they get stronger. I'd say 10-12 is his low end if he doesn't increase his workload.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#276131 Apr 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an idiot, who cares. Have a good weekend
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#276132 Apr 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
who was in the "room"....cant be anyone here..kinda far away. doubt if family should be counted. although you have been known to taunt family at us at times.
if you mean, forum, well. again, your 2 stalking pals who admit to lying and who have backed off everyone does not count. zero cred for them
I meant the guys who were talking over that hour or so...most Yankees fans were ducking it seems...

grow up

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#276133 Apr 5, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You going to Citifield or watching the game tonight at one of the local bars? Marlins scored just 1 run so far in 3 games. They suck across the board
Friend of mine is in the suite with some work buddies of his I might drop in, heading up to Fallons in a moment. The Mets should take 2 of 3 which is all any team wants to do

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276134 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Together or each?
Dempster threw 101 pitches and got no corner calls.. Still 8 Ks and 58 strikes. Give him 10-20% of those corner calls and he goes 7. Still wouldn't have won but if he can throw 65% strikes he's gonna win more than he loses and he's a 30 start guy.
Don't waste everyones time talking ERA after one start, its pointless and stupid.
Lackey? He's pitching out of the 5th spot. Any starter he goes up against isn't gonna look much better than him at this point. And he still was a #1 so he has that mentality which will bear results.
Doubront? well he won 11 last year before his workload caught up to him. But thats normal for a guy who breaks through they get stronger. I'd say 10-12 is his low end if he doesn't increase his workload.

each...not together..i bust chops but even that is crazy.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#276135 Apr 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
this is funny..wanna see your call out of fu
nothing happened...remember?? i saved the posts...
recall the letterhead??
your the forum coward...
how many times you claimed you were gonna go to tampa...100?
still waiting fattie
brint it on...
Yeah lets see them.

Last time you asked if I wanted to see a post you didn't produce it when I responded I wanted to see it.

So show it.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#276136 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Together or each?
Lackey and Doubront sure aint no Nova and Phelps...LMFAO

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#276137 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Together or each?
Here is the truth what Momma posted because I don't lie or twist peoples post. Momma said Dempster will win anywhere from 14-19 games this year. Somehow it got twisted to him winning 18 games.

Also after a few weeks into the season, the 5th spot has no bearing on what other teams use. Teams generally have either Mondays or Thursdays off. Pitching slots means little after 2 or 3 weeks in
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#276138 Apr 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
This is just run away foolishness.

Back to baseball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... Mon Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May 12 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr 27 Cubsrule69 5
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... Apr '16 Mongo 8
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Comcast And YES Network Play Hardball As Baseba... Mar '16 Fart news 2
nyynews Mar '16 Montagraph 1
More from around the web