Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#272180 Mar 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>MRI revealed a wrist strain.....Tex expected to be outta action for 7-10 days.....

watch for the taunt from "dirty i was not here last season water"
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#272181 Mar 5, 2013
Cano reportedly turned down $189 million/7 seasons...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272182 Mar 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
watch for the taunt from "dirty i was not here last season water"
Exactly what I was thinking absolutely......DW will put his little girl spin on the Tex injury......make a mountain outta a molehill.....

Yup....."How could I say Pauly, Grandy hit .232 when I wasn't even on here at all last year"
This Aussie clown has severe issues no doubt......
unbiased maybe Topix biggest stalker and liar and momma the biggest clueless coward loser....but DW is clearly topix biggest whiner and baby......the type that would say as a kid with a wimpy voice "fellas done playing with the football? mommy is calling me for dinner and I must bring ball home"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272183 Mar 5, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
Cano reportedly turned down $189 million/7 seasons...

think he wants the 200 plus mil barrier, 8 years...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272184 Mar 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what I was thinking absolutely......DW will put his little girl spin on the Tex injury......make a mountain outta a molehill.....
Yup....."How could I say Pauly, Grandy hit .232 when I wasn't even on here at all last year"
This Aussie clown has severe issues no doubt......
unbiased maybe Topix biggest stalker and liar and momma the biggest clueless coward loser....but DW is clearly topix biggest whiner and baby......the type that would say as a kid with a wimpy voice "fellas done playing with the football? mommy is calling me for dinner and I must bring ball home"

stunned he just lied about posting last year...love his, i will not post paul or jimi then within 24 hours he is...and crying about something.

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#272185 Mar 5, 2013
Jets' Revis: It would be ‘awesome’ to play for 49ers
By STEVE SERBY

Last Updated: 12:03 PM, March 5, 2013

Posted: 2:26 AM, March 5, 2013

Darrelle Revis is no longer singing the Jet For Life tune. In a revealing interview yesterday, Revis clearly has not left his heart in New York ... but would gladly leave it in San Francisco.

Revis, in an Internet interview with Seahawks fullback Michael Robinson on “The Real Robinson Report,” sounds as if he has read all the handwriting on Woody Johnson’s wall that he needs to read, and would welcome a team poised to win a Super Bowl and pay him as much as $16 million a year as well.

Revis sounded intrigued by the motion the 49ers could view him as the final piece to their Super Bowl puzzle.

“Would it be awesome [to play for the 49ers]? I mean, yeah,” Revis said.“My main goal as a player, all of us as players in the NFL, is to hold that Lombardi Trophy up in the air and wear that ring. They definitely are a contender, and will be a contender for the next couple of years.”

At one point, Revis was given the opportunity to deliver a message to his fans.

“I’m rehabbing my butt off to get back ... Revis Island will be back on the field soon,” he said.“Just keep on supporting. I don’t know, we’ll see where my future leads to, if I’ll still be a Jet or not.

“But it really doesn’t matter.

“I just want to get back on the field and play football.”

It really doesn’t matter?

That, ladies and gents, is a far cry from I WANT TO BE A JET FOR LIFE.

At another juncture, Revis agreed he has a chip on his shoulder in the wake of all the trade talk.

Another far cry from I WANT TO BE A JET FOR LIFE.

“We got a new GM, John Idzik ... just looking at how things are working over there, he’s trying to clean house, to get some great players in there,” Revis said.“Get underneath the cap space, and get some great guys ... that’s what we want there. We want guys for Mark Sanchez to throw to, some deep threats, and on defense we got a couple of problems at linebacker that we need to fix as well ... and on the defensive line ... we need a pass rusher.

“It’s a rebuilding mode right now for us to try to get the right pieces to the puzzle for it to be successful in 2013.”

Revis was asked if he thinks Sanchez can still succeed with the Jets.

“Mark Sanchez can get it done,” Revis said,“but we have to put the right weapons around him for him to be successful ... that should be our focus for Mark Sanchez, to put the right guys around him for him to be successful, because if you looked at his past, even at USC, he had some great athletes around him, some great guys, and that’s what you’ve got to surround him around.”

Robinson wanted to know whether Tim Tebow can make it at quarterback.

“That’s a tough question,” Revis began, and chuckled. Then he added:“I think anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I know Tim is a hard worker, and he’s always gonna be like that.”

His Twitter antagonist, Richard Sherman, is Robinson’s teammate.“He’s on his way,” Revis said.

Revis raved about Jets coach Rex Ryan, and laughed out loud when Robinson mentioned the infamous foot fetish.

“We joked about it before a couple of times just to have some giggles,” Revis said.“That’s his wife. If that’s his thing and what he does, and if he did, I mean that’s awesome.”

He’ll miss Rex. The Jets? Not so much.

Read more: Darrelle Revis of New York Jets says it would be “awesome” to play for San Francisco 49ers - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/west_poin...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272186 Mar 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
stunned he just lied about posting last year...love his, i will not post paul or jimi then within 24 hours he is...and crying about something.
Ya know Jim if DW wants to ignore you and I I'm perfectly fine with it....but we both knew it wouldn't last.....in fact I wish he would leave from here for good.....although I enjoy busting his balls....DW is a total pussy and he can't take very much....his baseball knowledge is as bad as momma's with the constant stupidity and ignorant hack shit....and momma is really all he has in here to do what both love to do rant about silly shit about the Yanks like 2 giddy girls.....lets face it...both of their teams suck and both know it.....ripping the Yanks is all they have left....2 bitter sore losers.....crying in the wind.....

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#272187 Mar 5, 2013
Now Tex is injured! With the lack of depth on the bench I guess the kids down on the farm are going to have to step up.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#272188 Mar 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know Jim if DW wants to ignore you and I I'm perfectly fine with it....but we both knew it wouldn't last.....in fact I wish he would leave from here for good.....although I enjoy busting his balls....DW is a total pussy and he can't take very much....his baseball knowledge is as bad as momma's with the constant stupidity and ignorant hack shit....and momma is really all he has in here to do what both love to do rant about silly shit about the Yanks like 2 giddy girls.....lets face it...both of their teams suck and both know it.....ripping the Yanks is all they have left....2 bitter sore losers.....crying in the wind.....
DW ignore you? You're not that lucky....lol

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#272189 Mar 5, 2013
Bronto wrote:
Now Tex is injured! With the lack of depth on the bench I guess the kids down on the farm are going to have to step up.
95 wins Bronto, ya heard it here first.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272190 Mar 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
DW ignore you? You're not that lucky....lol
You're DW pal these days, lucky you...no longer a Fuloser anymore.....lol
HOW

Weaverville, NC

#272191 Mar 6, 2013
Why

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272192 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...

what, mo may pitch today? say what?

according to the haters, he has not thrown...sitting around.

that lie is as good as the jeter not fielding, running or hitting lie

safe to say, the digusted yank fan is no other then momma acting like he did with slackers...bitter and full of spite..

but, the other nut job, who comes here to taunt, share his bitterness and lie is almost as bad...a miracle the auzzie wacko has not come here to lie and taunt yet.

" I did was not here last season"
" I see you did not show the date of that post"
" I won't post you or paul"

next up...the new tag is "polls" which his buddy momma makes up also, and both his buddies post in them also

but, if he really wants one or 2...it would be very easy and expect momma to do it and blame me

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272193 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...

and now, the haters can make fun and taunt over a yank injury as they always do...

the lack of class

but, the bad news for them is...its 2 weeks and only missing spring training...no reg season..and now no wbc action.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#272194 Mar 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
95 wins Bronto, ya heard it here first.
I love the optimism Fu I just don't see it with the team the Yankees have. Also, the Jays, and Orioles look real tough.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#272195 Mar 6, 2013
Disgusted Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You must be the Red Sox fan someone mentioned in my forum " Are you fed up with the Yankees " good to see you. The poster who mentioned you was right, youve posted more baseball in here in 10 posts then the the rest do in a month. I couldnt help notice you referred to "River Ave Blues" in your post. Ive been blogging for them for years and my " The Joba video " still gets front page, I got alot of great feedback from that blog, it took some inside doing to be the first to get hold of his arrest video, and what a hoot it is. I also see you mentioned Riveras spring training activity, my question is , what activity ? Soft tossing 5 baseballs from 60 feet a week ago isnt my idea of working out, same as Derek Jeter who hasnt stepped foot on the field all spring, not even taking a groundball. My feeling and sources have told me, they wont be near ready for opening day and that the Yankee PR people wont leak that for fear of already slow ticket sales becoming slower . I hope to see you in my forum " Are you fed up with the Yankees ".
Excellant post. Now Tex is down and maybe he comes back by the all star game. This is to funny and last place awaits this year. Keep up the good postings

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#272196 Mar 6, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the optimism Fu I just don't see it with the team the Yankees have. Also, the Jays, and Orioles look real tough.
The Jays look tough on paper, as the Angels did last year. Same with the Dodgers. Lets wait and see how they play together.

The O's are a good team, but let's see if they can play as well as they did last year.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272197 Mar 6, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Excellant post. Now Tex is down and maybe he comes back by the all star game. This is to funny and last place awaits this year. Keep up the good postings

omg...momma as tman and with the familar

"keep up the good posting, its noticed"

there is no doubt you are posting yourself again

the coward will run from his momma handle

how did that citi field expose work for you?

"hey buddy, please lie about going to the citi field suites to piss off jimbo and meth head"

it never ends...so busted..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272198 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/vet_tin...

as free agency approaches for both the gmen and jets, expect more cuts...or, lack of signing your own free agents..

these 2, part of 2 super bowl wins, more then likely get cut in the next few days...diehl and webster...that would save over 12 mil.

cap is increased from 120 mil, to 123 mil..

for the few non existant pat fans, they did not franchise any players.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#272199 Mar 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You're DW pal these days, lucky you...no longer a Fuloser anymore.....lol
Best buddies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Cashman Sounds Like He Has No Faith In Th... 1 hr Fart news 2
News Yankees call up Dugas from Trenton Jul '15 Fart news 6
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win Jun '15 Ay Roid 2
News New York Yankees pitching trade rumors: will th... Jun '15 Billy Fartin 3
News RailRiders Insider Jun '15 tom wingo 4
Cashman's follies. May '15 Comnsnse 1
News New York Yankees' Jose Pirela is 'Ready to Go';... May '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web