Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272249 Mar 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with your girly little bitching moron......you sound pathetic like your boyfriend momma you sick fuckinhomo......your sox still suck and will finish dead last again......you need severe mental help scumbag.....
Ah...more pearls from the fat uneducated loser in the desert.

Regular Hemmingway aren't ya....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272250 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah...more pearls from the fat uneducated loser in the desert.
Regular Hemmingway aren't ya....
Yeah you keep proving over and over you're just a little irritated bitch cause your stupid giddy assessment that you nonstop bragged about 3 years ago how mighty wonderful your farm system was.....do you remember dopey? you were talking future dynasty with your clueless crap......hey moron reality is sox failed to make the playoffs 3 years in a row that included the worst collapse ever in 2011 the chicken and beers season and last place last year that will happen again this year your so called GREAT prospects FAILED on you miserably as they CHOKED BIG TIME......now stop with your stupid bitter little girl stuff and go find another forum.....when you left last year it was GREAT!!!!!!! now please fake another heart attack and scram outta here you little piece of shit......

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#272251 Mar 6, 2013
Derek Jeter on Brian Cashman's ankle injury: "I have a scooter and a wheelchair if he wants to use it."
Dustin Pedroria's comments on his new manager, "Farrell makes Bobby Valentine look a like a genuis as a Manager"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#272252 Mar 6, 2013
So no Yankee chat. And I'll bet you seriously wonder why I dumped this forum.

because your a cry baby? sox sucked and you ran out?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272253 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Ive answered ever worthy point pointed at me, you haven't answered any of my criticisms of the current Yankee makeup. You question the reliability of my info and I back it all up.
So whose head is in the sand?
I don't want to slide back into your cesspool your dirty little game so you can talk baseball civily as Fu has done or you can keep talking your broken record crap and I'll ignore you like Pauly. You don't change. You don't educate yourself. You are intellectually incapable of holding a debate. Your opinion means nothing to me.

"I'll ignore you like i ignore pauly"

whoops a lie..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272254 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
No I wasn't Pauly because I wasn't posting here last season.
Nice try to distract from the question at hand though.
Youre just a angry moron without a clue.

here it is

quote...

I wasn't posting here last season

now, time to hear the lies going real fast..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272255 Mar 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you keep proving over and over you're just a little irritated bitch cause your stupid giddy assessment that you nonstop bragged about 3 years ago how mighty wonderful your farm system was.....do you remember dopey? you were talking future dynasty with your clueless crap......hey moron reality is sox failed to make the playoffs 3 years in a row that included the worst collapse ever in 2011 the chicken and beers season and last place last year that will happen again this year your so called GREAT prospects FAILED on you miserably as they CHOKED BIG TIME......now stop with your stupid bitter little girl stuff and go find another forum.....when you left last year it was GREAT!!!!!!! now please fake another heart attack and scram outta here you little piece of shit......

just busted him on 2 of his lies...

he just comes here to taunt. and lie..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272256 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and re-post the first statement complete with date page number post number ect...
Are you that fuckinstupid I have to type it 10 times: I was not posting here at the end of last season when Granderson was hitting .232 as your moron twin Pauly claimed.
3 out of 10

actually, when you post

" I wasn't posting here last season"

is a statement...

it was not

at that time, i was not posting

it was

drum role

i could give a shite what you were replying to...saying you were not here for the season means exactly what it says

had you wrote..i was not here at that time as i ran out, afraid of being ripped by you guys

or some other truth

fine...

but, its not

you're a lying pos scumbag, caught in your own lies...a hypocrite from day 1

acting above others..all the while a freaking coward when your sox suck

you run out on them...think you learned the momma trick when he runs out on the mets...

Yankee Stadium

#272257 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
here it is
quote...
now, time to hear the lies going real fast..
Thats not ture, he posted in here last season until sometime in July when the Mets over took the Sox with a better record. Then as per fatso Chamberlin he got made at Paulie and was looking for him at the same time Un was supposedly in Scottdale.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272258 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey heads ups shitforbrains I didn't run out on anything. My attendance here is not mandatory as much as you'd like it to be.
5 plus years of you slinging this crap says alot about you personally.
But those years don't count I suppose.
Hey moron what about the lie of ignoring Jim and me huh? is it cause fat slob momma the coward is in hiding mode?.....no one left to post to?....just couldn't stay away from here forever? You dumped this forum......we couldn't be so lucky.....and like a shitty nightmare you returned from the dead as you cowardly left just before the sox fell in the cellar how ironic.....you proved to be a frontrunner scumbag.....

Yankee Stadium

#272259 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Guessing he's all pumped up about Ortiz having run now two days in a row and all.

On a serious note see attached link below. A very fair analysis of the Sox moves this past year and out look for 2013.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/03/offseas...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272260 Mar 6, 2013
teix to miss 8-10 weeks...just saw a prelim report

Yankee Stadium

#272261 Mar 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with your girly little bitching moron......you sound pathetic like your boyfriend momma you sick fuckinhomo......your sox still suck and will finish dead last again......you need severe mental help scumbag.....
Here is a sad update for you on a nice young person in the Sox system. These are the kind of nice updates you'd expect from a Sox fan not ole Fu who is a Yankee homer and schill.

Ryan Westmoreland Retires
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [March 6, 2013 at 12:52pm CST]
Ryan Westmoreland, a former top prospect with the Red Sox, announced his retirement from professional baseball, Brian MacPherson of the Providence Journal reports. The 22-year-old underwent brain surgery in 2010 and worked to revive his pro career before suffering a setback and having a second surgery.

"Although it is a very difficult decision for me, it has become clear that the neurological damage caused by the most recent cavernous malformation and surgery leaves me with physical challenges that make it impossible to play the game at such a high level," Westmoreland told reporters.

The Red Sox selected Westmoreland in the fifth round of the 2008 draft, signing him to a $2MM bonus. He posted a .296/.401/.484 batting line as a 19-year-old at Class A the following year, and Baseball America ranked him 21st among MLB prospects leading up to the 2010 campaign.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272262 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly....the fat Aussie dope is totally clueless about baseball a frontrunner sox fan only if they're winning....disowns them when they fallout of contention......just like momma does with the mets......of course DW only comes on here to taunt and lie or play his little giddy girly crap with that other clueless nut job momma on Yankee hate shit.....

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#272263 Mar 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not ture, he posted in here last season until sometime in July when the Mets over took the Sox with a better record. Then as per fatso Chamberlin he got made at Paulie and was looking for him at the same time Un was supposedly in Scottdale.
Dude, I was in Scottsdale for like 3 days. I never went on any tour for Paul. Why would I leave downtown Scottsdale to go to River Valley. For the record, because I never forget, DW left about a month before my summer vacation. I left the last day of June last year

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272264 Mar 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

I know, just reposted his statement, of which i accused him of lying

per momma, and there are dozens of posts, he left the forum to search for paul in the desert..

those are easy to find...he can blame his fat pal and if he denies it, i can find those also..

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#272265 Mar 6, 2013
Mean Green Valley

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272266 Mar 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Guessing he's all pumped up about Ortiz having run now two days in a row and all.
On a serious note see attached link below. A very fair analysis of the Sox moves this past year and out look for 2013.
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/03/offseas...

"another sub 500 record"

so much for that...

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#272267 Mar 6, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I was in Scottsdale for like 3 days. I never went on any tour for Paul. Why would I leave downtown Scottsdale to go to River Valley. For the record, because I never forget, DW left about a month before my summer vacation. I left the last day of June last year
I can vouch for that buddy

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#272268 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
teix to miss 8-10 weeks...just saw a prelim report
What a shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... (Dec '15) Jun '16 ericjagielo1 9
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun '16 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Comcast And YES Network Play Hardball As Baseba... Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web