Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272232 Mar 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats OK for other teams since its only spring training for them, but not the Yankees its life and death for them.


bad only counts for the yanks...even games that do not count..so weird..

sad, how hate and bitterness have ruined some..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272233 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/spo rts/baseball/yankees/yankees-i nsider-mo-closes-game-action-a rticle-1.1280603
what, mo may pitch today? say what?
according to the haters, he has not thrown...sitting around.
that lie is as good as the jeter not fielding, running or hitting lie
safe to say, the digusted yank fan is no other then momma acting like he did with slackers...bitter and full of spite..
but, the other nut job, who comes here to taunt, share his bitterness and lie is almost as bad...a miracle the auzzie wacko has not come here to lie and taunt yet.
" I did was not here last season"
" I see you did not show the date of that post"
" I won't post you or paul"
next up...the new tag is "polls" which his buddy momma makes up also, and both his buddies post in them also
but, if he really wants one or 2...it would be very easy and expect momma to do it and blame me
Yeeah? What he been pitching under a different name?

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/stats/sortable... '1'

Oh he's up today??...maybe Pettitte or CC got his beach chair.

But he won't be pitching.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272234 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
robertson has some stiffness in his shoulder and shut down for a day or 2...
by the way, anyone notice that the rangers and angels are even worse then the yanks in spring training games?
silence.
Angels and Rangers worse you say...but doesn't count you say....so it counts when theyre WORSE than the Yankees?

So much for your silence when it exposes your stupidity.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272235 Mar 6, 2013
Derek Jeter on Brian Cashman's ankle injury: "I have a scooter and a wheelchair if he wants to use it."

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272236 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeeah? What he been pitching under a different name?
http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/stats/sortable... '1'
Oh he's up today??...maybe Pettitte or CC got his beach chair.
But he won't be pitching.
.

Personalreasons. He will on saturday. Say aren't you the guy who claimed he did not post here last season? Didn't you claim you would not post me or paul?

Still lying? Its expected
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#272237 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
they have some good young players, adding sheilds will help them
Yet another team that avoids FA to develop from within. Top 10 draft picks for almost a decade & little to show. To me, says something about their scouting & player development methods...

Think .500 is possible, maybe 85 wins. Can see them struggling to win 70 this coming season...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272238 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Angels and Rangers worse you say...but doesn't count you say....so it counts when theyre WORSE than the Yankees?
So much for your silence when it exposes your stupidity.
.

Where did I say it "counts".

The only stupidity comes from you and your lying. I just pointed out 2 teams having a worse spring then the yanks. Your hate,bitterness and spite sends you off the deep end. You have issues. Must be the lying. Not to mention being a coward and running out on your team at the end of the season. Comes back to taunt. A pure scumbag.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272239 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Personalreasons. He will on saturday. Say aren't you the guy who claimed he did not post here last season? Didn't you claim you would not post me or paul?
Still lying? Its expected
Are you that fuckinstupid I have to type it 10 times: I was not posting here at the end of last season when Granderson was hitting .232 as your moron twin Pauly claimed.

I know your SOP is to start twisting the truth the minute your stupidity is exposed.

OK. You were wrong about Rivera. Youre wrong about alot of things. Because youre a bitterly obsessed twisted arsehole. Accept it and be a man...or at least try to be.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272240 Mar 6, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another team that avoids FA to develop from within. Top 10 draft picks for almost a decade & little to show. To me, says something about their scouting & player development methods...
Think .500 is possible, maybe 85 wins. Can see them struggling to win 70 this coming season...
Says alot that the Royals couldn't sign guys over slot and were left with high picks at little yield as well.

Thats changed now.

Have the Royals? I think your prediction is dead on.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272241 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Where did I say it "counts".
The only stupidity comes from you and your lying. I just pointed out 2 teams having a worse spring then the yanks. Your hate,bitterness and spite sends you off the deep end. You have issues. Must be the lying. Not to mention being a coward and running out on your team at the end of the season. Comes back to taunt. A pure scumbag.
Hey heads ups shitforbrains I didn't run out on anything. My attendance here is not mandatory as much as you'd like it to be.

5 plus years of you slinging this crap says alot about you personally.

But those years don't count I suppose.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272242 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that fuckinstupid I have to type it 10 times: I was not posting here at the end of last season when Granderson was hitting .232 as your moron twin Pauly claimed.
I know your SOP is to start twisting the truth the minute your stupidity is exposed.
OK. You were wrong about Rivera. Youre wrong about alot of things. Because youre a bitterly obsessed twisted arsehole. Accept it and be a man...or at least try to be.


shall i repost your first statement?? i was not here last season

end of subject, your a liar.

how about, i wont post paul or jimi...

liar

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272243 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey heads ups shitforbrains I didn't run out on anything. My attendance here is not mandatory as much as you'd like it to be.
5 plus years of you slinging this crap says alot about you personally.
But those years don't count I suppose.
sox suck, time to head for the hills..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272244 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
shall i repost your first statement?? i was not here last season
end of subject, your a liar.
how about, i wont post paul or jimi...
liar
Are you that fuckinstupid I have to type it 10 times: I was not posting here at the end of last season when Granderson was hitting .232 as your moron twin Pauly claimed.

thats 2

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#272245 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that fuckinstupid I have to type it 10 times: I was not posting here at the end of last season when Granderson was hitting .232 as your moron twin Pauly claimed.
thats 2
I can vouch for that. Keep up the good postings. Its noticed
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272246 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
sox suck, time to head for the hills..
Hey heard Robertson has some 'personal issues' and won't be going today as well as Mo...Teixi too...had to fly to NY to get a MRI for those 'personal issues'...guess you can't trust FLA guys for more than a few things...CC and pettutte still in Mo's chair discussing their 'personal issues' as Jeter pops by on his scooter...seems Cashman chose the wheelchair to rest his 'personal issues'.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272247 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
shall i repost your first statement?? i was not here last season
end of subject, your a liar.
how about, i wont post paul or jimi...
liar
Oh yeah and re-post the first statement complete with date page number post number ect...

Are you that fuckinstupid I have to type it 10 times: I was not posting here at the end of last season when Granderson was hitting .232 as your moron twin Pauly claimed.

3 out of 10
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272248 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that fuckinstupid I have to type it 10 times: I was not posting here at the end of last season when Granderson was hitting .232 as your moron twin Pauly claimed.
I know your SOP is to start twisting the truth the minute your stupidity is exposed.
OK. You were wrong about Rivera. Youre wrong about alot of things. Because youre a bitterly obsessed twisted arsehole. Accept it and be a man...or at least try to be.
Stop with your girly little bitching moron......you sound pathetic like your boyfriend momma you sick fuckinhomo......your sox still suck and will finish dead last again......you need severe mental help scumbag.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272249 Mar 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with your girly little bitching moron......you sound pathetic like your boyfriend momma you sick fuckinhomo......your sox still suck and will finish dead last again......you need severe mental help scumbag.....
Ah...more pearls from the fat uneducated loser in the desert.

Regular Hemmingway aren't ya....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272250 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah...more pearls from the fat uneducated loser in the desert.
Regular Hemmingway aren't ya....
Yeah you keep proving over and over you're just a little irritated bitch cause your stupid giddy assessment that you nonstop bragged about 3 years ago how mighty wonderful your farm system was.....do you remember dopey? you were talking future dynasty with your clueless crap......hey moron reality is sox failed to make the playoffs 3 years in a row that included the worst collapse ever in 2011 the chicken and beers season and last place last year that will happen again this year your so called GREAT prospects FAILED on you miserably as they CHOKED BIG TIME......now stop with your stupid bitter little girl stuff and go find another forum.....when you left last year it was GREAT!!!!!!! now please fake another heart attack and scram outta here you little piece of shit......

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#272251 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Derek Jeter on Brian Cashman's ankle injury: "I have a scooter and a wheelchair if he wants to use it."
Dustin Pedroria's comments on his new manager, "Farrell makes Bobby Valentine look a like a genuis as a Manager"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Judge spotted in Gay Bar last month Sep 8 Yes pharrt 1
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Sep 5 Yes pharrt 14
News Yankees bullpen woes result in possibly worst l... Jun '17 BullPhartse 2
News New York Yankees: Should CC Sabathia be re-sign... Jun '17 Glad Phartss 2
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Yank22 3
More from around the web