Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#272065 Mar 5, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been going on now for weeks you stalking lying sack of sheet...you have nothing on the boss and for good reason...he is 100% innocent of all your lies. It amazes me a dope like you who must be unemployed posts such lies all the time. You would never say this to the bosses face...either put up or shut up on your nonsense on the boss once and for all or be known as a bigger fraud then BHJ is now known to be...LMAO. Put up or shut up once and for all you fraud.
Notice how they're both starting to get nervous?

Unbiased with his "gag orders" & not wanting to speak of Brookhaven's daughter anymore? Too much truth coming out now, he's starting to freak. He knows what's coming.

Still no "major development" either. Shocker!

Momma hiding out in multiple profiles, too chickenshit to come out in his own. Nothing but damage control. Most likely under orders from "the boss".

Resorting to the junior high school "I'll beat you up" tactics once again. Nothing left but threats. Totally on the defense. Against the wall now. Trying anything to shut me up. Won't work.

They're both doomed. Think "Dead Man Walking".

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272066 Mar 5, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know the Trolls sister was once sexually assaulted. Police have yet to find the motive
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What did I tell you, Jimi?

HOOK,
LINE,
AND SINKER!

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#272067 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>I don't go to NY often. But if I do, the only way I would go into Brookhavens place is if he invited me. Hopefully that would make ammends with him so he doesn't have to be upset with me over my poor judgement. I love burgers. Yolo has among the best I ever had. Its very hard to beat their burger
Rat Burger for you. You are what you eat...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#272070 Mar 5, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats up dude. Hope all has been well with the business. Yea, guess you can say that to me. Thats fair. And I was always a fair guy

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#272071 Mar 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how they're both starting to get nervous?
Unbiased with his "gag orders" & not wanting to speak of Brookhaven's daughter anymore? Too much truth coming out now, he's starting to freak. He knows what's coming.
Still no "major development" either. Shocker!
Momma hiding out in multiple profiles, too chickenshit to come out in his own. Nothing but damage control. Most likely under orders from "the boss".
Resorting to the junior high school "I'll beat you up" tactics once again. Nothing left but threats. Totally on the defense. Against the wall now. Trying anything to shut me up. Won't work.
They're both doomed. Think "Dead Man Walking".
Please come down to the RiverHouse and prove your point

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272072 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>One of my sources came back and told me hes home getting disability. Thats why hes always on day/night. More to follow later on after I run a few errands
Awww! You gonna go hide now? I was just getting started! No problem, I'll be here when you get back...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#272073 Mar 5, 2013
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseb...

guess its still animal house over there...

111 mph in a 45 zone had to go to the bathroom?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272074 Mar 5, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>

post of the day material...

what about this cowgil guy? also, do you think johan makes opening day?

troll has given us some great dodger insight...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272075 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Please come down to the RiverHouse and prove your point
Ooooooo!
"I'm gonna beat you up!"
"I lift things up & put them down!"

Read a book & get back to me. Preferably something that doesn't have the words "Death Star" in it...

Are you leaving now? Because I'm really in the mood for some Subway but I don't want to miss any of your wisdom...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272076 Mar 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww! You gonna go hide now? I was just getting started! No problem, I'll be here when you get back...

where is citi field momma? he is judging and using phony profiles..

lets see him come out from under his filthy rock and say hi to john

and offer him another game to go to...lmfao..

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272077 Mar 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://fullcount.weei.com/spor ts/boston/baseball/red-sox/201 3/03/05/red-sox-minor-leaguer- drake-britton-arrested-for-dui /
guess its still animal house over there...
111 mph in a 45 zone had to go to the bathroom?
He had a bag of balls in the passenger seat. Guess he figured that was the only way he was going to make a baseball go over 90+ MPH.

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#272079 Mar 5, 2013
Peter Botte of the New York Daily News writes that Robinson Cano's father, Jose, hopes his son will sign an extension that will make him a Yankee for life. Jose will be a bench coach for the Dominican Republic's WBC team on which Robinson will play. The Bombers' second baseman didn't get into contract talks, but did admit how important his father's advice is to him.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#272080 Mar 5, 2013
No Hughes discomfort after 2nd straight day throwing
New York Post | Mar 5 Share ArticleFor the second straight day, Phil Hughes was encouraged a throwing session didn’t leave him with any back discomfort.

“We amped up the intensity a bit and doubled the throws,’’ Hughes said following a 50-toss outing on flat ground at 60 feet at George M. Steinbrenner Field yesterday morning.“I didn’t feel anything. I felt like I lost a tick of arm strength. Hopefully that comes back quick, it’s only been two weeks. Hopefully I get that back and go from there.’’

Hughes hasn’t pitched off a mound since suffering a bulging disk while participating in a fielding drill on Feb. 18.

Hughes said last week if he is on the mound by March 14, there is enough time for him to avoid starting the season on the disabled list.

Because it’s only a tick of arm strength missing on flat ground tosses, Hughes isn’t concerned.

“Toward the end you feel that it’s not coming out as good as it was two weeks ago,’’ Hughes said.“I anticipated that happening. I am confident that the tiny bit I lost I will get back.’’

Hughes isn’t sure what the next chapter is but said it could involve moving from 60 feet to a long toss program.

“[Today] I am off and Wednesday I think some long toss at some point, but I am not 100 percent positive on that,’’ said Hughes, who said he has been pain free for five days.

* For an off day there was a lot of activity at GMS Field.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#272081 Mar 5, 2013
Power outage seems fated to doom the 2013 Yankees
Newark Star-Ledger | Mar 5 Share ArticleThis could be a rough landing.

That’s it, that is our entire summation of the Yankees after spending a week at camp. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

We hesitate to offer anything more cogent, lest we face expulsion from the One True Church, the one that says your team is always divinely fated to reach October, regardless of who is wearing those dainty pinstriped vestments.

This needs to be stated up front, however: As everyone sifts through the strata and substrata of this team’s cataclysmic upheavals (another broken bone…another trip to the pharmacy for A-Rod…a fiscal cliff that they dare not breach…more miles on the odometer for the league’s oldest team) they tend to ignore what we can all see on the surface.

And here’s what lies on the surface, like a sticker that screams FRAGILE on an egg carton:

This team won’t hit.

There, we said it.

We could have said that the GM shattering his ankle by jumping from an airplane is a good metaphor for the season to come, but discretion prevents it. Just like when Brian Cashman says,“We’re going to take a step backward offensively,” we’ll assume he is just sharing his own gift for understatement.

We know how they got here: They had to cut payroll for a spell, and eliminate long-term investments. Really, we get it. It’s just that it’s always strange to see a team reinvent itself on the fly, just as it’s strange to watch a team get stingy after showing $439 million in revenue. But it’s their right to reap their obscene profits and cap their payroll at whatever level they choose. It’s just so uncharacteristic of the Yanks to cap it before they found a starting-quality left fielder, catcher, and DH.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272082 Mar 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Power outage seems fated to doom the 2013 Yankees
Newark Star-Ledger | Mar 5 Share ArticleThis could be a rough landing.
That’s it, that is our entire summation of the Yankees after spending a week at camp. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.
We hesitate to offer anything more cogent, lest we face expulsion from the One True Church, the one that says your team is always divinely fated to reach October, regardless of who is wearing those dainty pinstriped vestments.
This needs to be stated up front, however: As everyone sifts through the strata and substrata of this team’s cataclysmic upheavals (another broken bone…another trip to the pharmacy for A-Rod…a fiscal cliff that they dare not breach…more miles on the odometer for the league’s oldest team) they tend to ignore what we can all see on the surface.
And here’s what lies on the surface, like a sticker that screams FRAGILE on an egg carton:
This team won’t hit.
There, we said it.
We could have said that the GM shattering his ankle by jumping from an airplane is a good metaphor for the season to come, but discretion prevents it. Just like when Brian Cashman says,“We’re going to take a step backward offensively,” we’ll assume he is just sharing his own gift for understatement.
We know how they got here: They had to cut payroll for a spell, and eliminate long-term investments. Really, we get it. It’s just that it’s always strange to see a team reinvent itself on the fly, just as it’s strange to watch a team get stingy after showing $439 million in revenue. But it’s their right to reap their obscene profits and cap their payroll at whatever level they choose. It’s just so uncharacteristic of the Yanks to cap it before they found a starting-quality left fielder, catcher, and DH.
These Yankees are in trouble, FuManChu. I'm not saying that to be a dick. I'm just saying unless the Stienbrothers start re-thinking their self-inflicted payroll cap, it's going to be a long & disappointing season for this team. AL East is loaded (save for Boston) & breathing down the necks of the Bombers. I just don't see it happening for them...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272083 Mar 5, 2013
I'll be back in a little while.

You can come out now, Momma...

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#272084 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Did you know the Trolls sister was once sexually assaulted. Police have yet to find the motive
Now that is funny! LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272085 Mar 5, 2013
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/03/tigers-...

ah, the tigers and rondon...so much for that idea..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272086 Mar 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
I'll be back in a little while.
You can come out now, Momma...

5 minutes later, he did as tman...omg..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272087 Mar 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
No Hughes discomfort after 2nd straight day throwing
New York Post | Mar 5 Share ArticleFor the second straight day, Phil Hughes was encouraged a throwing session didn’t leave him with any back discomfort.
“We amped up the intensity a bit and doubled the throws,’’ Hughes said following a 50-toss outing on flat ground at 60 feet at George M. Steinbrenner Field yesterday morning.“I didn’t feel anything. I felt like I lost a tick of arm strength. Hopefully that comes back quick, it’s only been two weeks. Hopefully I get that back and go from there.’’
Hughes hasn’t pitched off a mound since suffering a bulging disk while participating in a fielding drill on Feb. 18.
Hughes said last week if he is on the mound by March 14, there is enough time for him to avoid starting the season on the disabled list.
Because it’s only a tick of arm strength missing on flat ground tosses, Hughes isn’t concerned.
“Toward the end you feel that it’s not coming out as good as it was two weeks ago,’’ Hughes said.“I anticipated that happening. I am confident that the tiny bit I lost I will get back.’’
Hughes isn’t sure what the next chapter is but said it could involve moving from 60 feet to a long toss program.
“[Today] I am off and Wednesday I think some long toss at some point, but I am not 100 percent positive on that,’’ said Hughes, who said he has been pain free for five days.
* For an off day there was a lot of activity at GMS Field.

oh, so he is doing what santana is doing..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? Dec 18 Yank22 8
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... Dec 18 Yank22 3
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... Oct '16 Spike 4
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? Sep '16 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... Sep '16 Stingo 1
More from around the web