Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#272045 Mar 5, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Got a big meeting today. A few weeks ago, my book signings at Barnes and Noble was such a success, now theres talk of doing a movie. Hopefully by the end of the month, the casting is completed
One more lie! Forgot all about this one. Just need two more for the 2nd bracket poll.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272046 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>I'm unlike the other jerk/offs he harassed on Topix
You can say that again. I yawn when I post you. It's almost criminal how I can get you to dance when I push your buttons. It's borderline bullying. I've never had it this easy before.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#272047 Mar 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with your little whining girl act moron....you never told anyone why you left from here like a big pussbag last year as the sox were headed for the cellar.....but than again we all knew why you Aussie coward.....and further more you claimed you couldn't stand this forum and here you go inviting yourself back when no one wanted you back......but I'm sure as soon as the sox fade away so will you dopey.....
Guy is just a taunting nutjob. He ran off soon as I proved his lie yesterday of not being here last season. I pray the stalkers get a hold of his info. Wonder if the "do not step on my toes" still would apply here. Maybe he will fake another heart attack when the Sox fall into last place

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272048 Mar 5, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Johan, Niese, Harvey will complete the 3 game swwep of your Padres to start the year

Afraid to post as momma? Recall the citi field lie exposed. We all enjoyed your humiliation of unbiased over the summer. Shall I repost some? The obama ones? The taunts? Classic.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272049 Mar 5, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Guy is just a taunting nutjob. He ran off soon as I proved his lie yesterday of not being here last season. I pray the stalkers get a hold of his info. Wonder if the "do not step on my toes" still would apply here. Maybe he will fake another heart attack when the Sox fall into last place

Nice try momma. You did this to fu last year. That did not work nor will this. I admit you do fool one. You might hook him.
yap

Troy, NC

#272050 Mar 5, 2013
yap yap yap
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272051 Mar 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Guy is a nut job. Keeps bringing up grandy's bad average. But ignores gomes,napoli and victorino bad averages. He then cherry picks a good year of napoli. Forgets the bad. Or lester and his 9 wins. Bucholtz and his bad back. Lackey. All those great rookies who for 3 years helped them suck.
Then it was " I won't post paul or jim". That did not last long. Or his gone from last season lie exposed. A coward who runs out on his sox when they are doing bad. And a liar.
Nope and we knew it wouldn't last for long......no doubt the Aussie moron is a nut job...a scumbag....here to slam the Yanks.....won't talk about the last place pathetic sox at all except the sugarcoat BS lies.....he's another momma big time.....on here to annoy only just like them.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272052 Mar 5, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Guy is just a taunting nutjob. He ran off soon as I proved his lie yesterday of not being here last season. I pray the stalkers get a hold of his info. Wonder if the "do not step on my toes" still would apply here. Maybe he will fake another heart attack when the Sox fall into last place
Nice try momma......but you and your pal are stalkers big time as you keep telling on yourself ya fat slob.....

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#272053 Mar 5, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Johan, Niese, Harvey will complete the 3 game swwep of your Padres to start the year
Not sure if the Mets sweep. I'm starting game 3

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#272054 Mar 5, 2013
Keep up the judging Paul. You got some nerve smearing my posts when I provide a pic like I do to the forum. There should be a "thank you" icon and every post of mine should be getting them

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#272055 Mar 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ive been pretty busy at work with spring training in full gear and ticket sales booming but i got a few minutes to read some back posts, it was great reading DW make fools of jimbo and meth head, just like old times. And i'm a little nervous about this spermbag troll...seems he likes bringing up bhjs underage daughter a little too much, like 3 posts a day everyday same as him constantly mentioning the kinky stuff supposedly found on majicrats computer and in his car...this pervert is sounding more and more like someone who hides in the bushes around schoolyards wanking himself
I put a immediate gag on all the posts about the daughter. She deserves at the very least privacy and lots of it. If that was true what the Troll posted, thats really sick. I presonally would have beaten the heck out of the criminal but thats just me. By the way, a big one was just dropped on me about the Anti Troll. I'm shocked by this

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272056 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>I put a immediate gag on all the posts about the daughter. She deserves at the very least privacy and lots of it. If that was true what the Troll posted, thats really sick. I presonally would have beaten the heck out of the criminal but thats just me. By the way, a big one was just dropped on me about the Anti Troll. I'm shocked by this
Care to share? C'mon, bottom feeder! Don't leave us hanging!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272057 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>I put a immediate gag on all the posts about the daughter. She deserves at the very least privacy and lots of it. If that was true what the Troll posted, thats really sick. I presonally would have beaten the heck out of the criminal but thats just me. By the way, a big one was just dropped on me about the Anti Troll. I'm shocked by this
"Immediate Gag". That's rich! I have full permission & disclosure from Brookhaven. That trumps your petty little "gag order".

Now go ahead & drop your "major development". I'm waiting. I've got some stuff to do today myself, so make it quick.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272058 Mar 5, 2013
Keep up the judging Paul. You got some nerve smearing my posts when I provide a pic like I do to the forum. There should be a "thank you" icon and every post of mine should be getting them
By the way, I'm the one doing the judging. I thought it didn't bother you? You sure seem to cry about it a lot.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#272059 Mar 5, 2013
Hey buddy it goes without saying you raise the bar on class in this forum polluted by Jimbo, meth head and Tman aka Vince the foolster.My sources at the SCPD tell me your good name is clean as a whistle and chuckled when it was mnetioned you were investigated.... Anti-Troll has met his match with you and back pedaling now left and right even to scared to mention how he has been told by BHJ to stop mentioning his daughter in here. In fact BHJ wants you, Rose, Momma and the red hot sexy debbie to stop by his place and take your picture and put it up on the wall to class up the joint. If you are nice maybe you could throw him a bone and even autograph it for him and we know your autograph goes from upwards of of $100 grand.... Speaking of vince aka Tman sources tell me he is to afraid to show his face at Bethpage Golf course anymore since you told him of your contacts over there and that has telephone reseveration privelges have been permanently been revoked. Even Jimbo knows vince is Tman and but continues to cover for him in his sicko crusade to discredit you buddy. I pity the fool if he ever meets you and Momma....to funny...LMAO.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#272060 Mar 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
"Immediate Gag". That's rich! I have full permission & disclosure from Brookhaven. That trumps your petty little "gag order".
Now go ahead & drop your "major development". I'm waiting. I've got some stuff to do today myself, so make it quick.
You have been going on now for weeks you stalking lying sack of sheet...you have nothing on the boss and for good reason...he is 100% innocent of all your lies. It amazes me a dope like you who must be unemployed posts such lies all the time. You would never say this to the bosses face...either put up or shut up on your nonsense on the boss once and for all or be known as a bigger fraud then BHJ is now known to be...LMAO. Put up or shut up once and for all you fraud.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272061 Mar 5, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy it goes without saying you raise the bar on class in this forum polluted by Jimbo, meth head and Tman aka Vince the foolster.My sources at the SCPD tell me your good name is clean as a whistle and chuckled when it was mnetioned you were investigated.... Anti-Troll has met his match with you and back pedaling now left and right even to scared to mention how he has been told by BHJ to stop mentioning his daughter in here. In fact BHJ wants you, Rose, Momma and the red hot sexy debbie to stop by his place and take your picture and put it up on the wall to class up the joint. If you are nice maybe you could throw him a bone and even autograph it for him and we know your autograph goes from upwards of of $100 grand.... Speaking of vince aka Tman sources tell me he is to afraid to show his face at Bethpage Golf course anymore since you told him of your contacts over there and that has telephone reseveration privelges have been permanently been revoked. Even Jimbo knows vince is Tman and but continues to cover for him in his sicko crusade to discredit you buddy. I pity the fool if he ever meets you and Momma....to funny...LMAO.
You're next, Momma.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#272062 Mar 5, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go to NY often. But if I do, the only way I would go into Brookhavens place is if he invited me. Hopefully that would make ammends with him so he doesn't have to be upset with me over my poor judgement. I love burgers. Yolo has among the best I ever had. Its very hard to beat their burger

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#272063 Mar 5, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been going on now for weeks you stalking lying sack of sheet...you have nothing on the boss and for good reason...he is 100% innocent of all your lies. It amazes me a dope like you who must be unemployed posts such lies all the time. You would never say this to the bosses face...either put up or shut up on your nonsense on the boss once and for all or be known as a bigger fraud then BHJ is now known to be...LMAO. Put up or shut up once and for all you fraud.
One of my sources came back and told me hes home getting disability. Thats why hes always on day/night. More to follow later on after I run a few errands

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#272064 Mar 5, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know the Trolls sister was once sexually assaulted. Police have yet to find the motive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Judge spotted in Gay Bar last month Sep 8 Yes pharrt 1
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Sep 5 Yes pharrt 14
News Yankees bullpen woes result in possibly worst l... Jun '17 BullPhartse 2
News New York Yankees: Should CC Sabathia be re-sign... Jun '17 Glad Phartss 2
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Yank22 3
More from around the web