Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#270647 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat Shit Momma shows his maturity level once again.
"Hey John, go along with me when I tell Jimi we were at the Mets game in my CitiField suite, okay? That will really piss Jimi off! Just come back & say you had a great time & thank me for inviting you."
Momma would have used the term "jimbo" and not Jimi. Obviously this is just a made up thing from you

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270648 Feb 20, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta be fair when talking about maturity. But who here has a Darth Vadar pic in his profile? I would think thats a 11 year old kid
Oh please, wasn't it you just the other day practically getting a hard-on talking about going on Star Wars rides at Disney?

Your ridiculous hyperbole is a joke.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270649 Feb 20, 2013
Right now as we speak, Unbiased is Googling "Hyperbole".

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270650 Feb 20, 2013
Well got a golf lesson, time to get off. Have a nice day all. Including the immature Darth Vadar poster

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270651 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Momma would have used the term "jimbo" and not Jimi. Obviously this is just a made up thing from you
Stop. Let's not get into "made up things", okay Mr "I have 3 kids"? You know damn well, as does Momma, that I speak the total truth. Would you like me to post the actual message?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270652 Feb 20, 2013
Well got a golf lesson, time to get off. Have a nice day all. Including the immature Darth Vadar poster
Time to hide.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270653 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, wasn't it you just the other day practically getting a hard-on talking about going on Star Wars rides at Disney?

it was universal and disney...he use to have a profile palpatine, till topix took it down due to stalking fu and bronto

several good posters logged complaints and they were verified...he had to get a router or use his 3rd computer to get back on topix and was banned for few weeks..he was pissed off and crying daily

its all here so he can do the deny act and i have his emails crying...

palpatine was the sith in the star wars movies...junior aka unbiased use to have his picture in it...and claimed he had those powers

guy is a nut job..but then again a high school dropout, on topix day and night...no male friends in his town, cheats on his gal pal with so called ho's with skanky social diseases...hair plugs, dentures...and a roided out body...all with dada [clyde the gunmen's money] the only thing he buys are $5 pizza, crappyshityolo burgers and some booze...lives off his hard working gal.

a pathetic life style. lucky for him, mooch the fat plays with him or else he would have no one.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270654 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop. Let's not get into "made up things", okay Mr "I have 3 kids"? You know damn well, as does Momma, that I speak the total truth. Would you like me to post the actual message?

oh please do...or at least message me with it

make him squirm...he and fattie deserve it...he knows its the truth, but his life is all about lying...and denying..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270655 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Right now as we speak, Unbiased is Googling "Hyperbole".

told ya, he did not finish high school...guy is a major dope. that is why he gets along with fattie momma..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270656 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to hide.

He can't handle you...you have the truth and it kills him...so the best he can do is lie, do a shout out and run for the hills...then annoy, lie to a few others till his fat whale pal comes on...

he prays you leave...trust me, you are his worst nightmare..he has nothing on you...it kills him...he would do anything for your info...

but he is also worried that you have the ear of bhj...deep down, that scares him....heaven forbid he is in the middle of one of his taunts to yank fans with dw and bhj comes on to rip him...that would kill him off...then its only fattie left...

its getting close for his end...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270657 Feb 20, 2013
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1484192-ma...

football fans, gmen, jetsies...and even momma although based on yesterdays jet chat cannot read, maybe his boss can tell him this

its the top 300 in the nfl draft..of course, free agency will reduce certain positions for the teams...but this will give you an idea of the kids for the draft and you can guess away who your team will draft..

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#270658 Feb 20, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty but that's bye the bye.
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)
Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.
We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,
Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.
Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)
How do you know this JB?
Where do you go to read his posts online?
What other names does this JB have?
What other names do you have?
Why do you come here?
How much do they pay you?
Then:
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.
Is that you PeteCase123?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270659 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I love Star Wars and its going to be a great time up there at Disney. Rose is already practicing. Shes going to sing When you wish upon a Death Star. I'm also going to take a group pic with all 4 of the sith characters. And I'm going to bust each one of their chops. Probably gonna tell Palpatine that he should have been locked up in a retirement home a long time ago. Going to tell Maul that his merchandise should be all half off. Going to ask Dooku if he needs a "hand". And finally going to tell Vader that he must owe a lot of back pay child support. This is going to be such a great time. How can anyone argue that the light saber is not the coolest weapon ever created
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#270660 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled "speech".
Makes no difference, nobody is beating the Dodgers this year. NOBODY!
lol dodgers are almost as bad as the Mets last time they won a championship was 1988.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270661 Feb 20, 2013
Judger, if you don't like Star Wars, then you have no life. Judge away. I'm out now again. Who knows when I come back. Stay tuned and make sure your mouse cursor is near the "judge it" key

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270662 Feb 20, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> lol dodgers are almost as bad as the Mets last time they won a championship was 1988.
You're an idiot. Stop living in the past.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#270663 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Stop living in the past.
So I'am an idiot for stating a fact...Get over yourself and stop hiding under a different handle..

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270664 Feb 20, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> So I'am an idiot for stating a fact...Get over yourself and stop hiding under a different handle..
Why are you always such a miserable person?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#270666 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you always such a miserable person?
I see you live here. Me miserable youre funny, anyway you still haven't answered my question..

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270667 Feb 20, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I see you live here. Me miserable youre funny, anyway you still haven't answered my question..
What's the question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... (Dec '15) Jun '16 ericjagielo1 9
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun '16 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Comcast And YES Network Play Hardball As Baseba... Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web