Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think, I'm an idiot? Post my address so you can stalk me & share my info with your buddies? I wasn't born yesterday. nice try though...

don't give him dad info...or the slightest info possible on you...he will use spokeo.com and other outlets and has a pal who will help him now.

“I am going to Hell”

Since: Oct 07

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh the paranoia. I respect others privacy. Did I ask for any names? Of course not

“I'm Fed Up”

Since: Feb 13

New York NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I started a real Yankee forum on NY Topix called 'Are you fed up with the Yankees' I've been blogging in 'River Ave Blues' for years and personally know all of the Yankee beat writers and public relations personal. Check out the new forum, please no games, serious Yankee posters only, maybe you can have your opinion appear in 'River Ave Blues'

Thanks

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
last thing you do...have him supply his last name and cell phone ....tell him u will call him...lmfao
Preferably from a payphone so he can't trace the call. I don't trust this guy as far as I could throw his fat partener in crime.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
don't give him dad info...or the slightest info possible on you...he will use spokeo.com and other outlets and has a pal who will help him now.
Just the fact that he knows I'm a Dodger fan is mor info than I want him to know. I'm trying to warn this guy Teddy in another forum (that Unbiased stalked me in) to watch out for him. I guess he'll have to find out for himself.

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Preferably from a payphone so he can't trace the call. I don't trust this guy as far as I could throw his fat partener in crime.

lmfao..about 6"

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the fact that he knows I'm a Dodger fan is mor info than I want him to know. I'm trying to warn this guy Teddy in another forum (that Unbiased stalked me in) to watch out for him. I guess he'll have to find out for himself.

he's a sneaky pos who lies and just fools quite a few...the phony truces are real..

most find out in due time...funny, i was going back and even after bhj laced into him and the liar claimed he was sorry

he posted he introduced him to his wife...what a pal...post number 269140, then of course, lending him money and helping find the place,post number 269160

in other words, proof of lying...even after the sorry and trust me routine

i wish he had been charged when the chance was out there...he is a criminal, just not caught..

but, soon...one or 2, will find out.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

just heard this one, its so true

everytime un and momma open their mouth, its a lie...
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 13/02/18/islanders-momentum-al l-but-gone-following-horrendou s-loss-to-flyers/
impressive loss by the islanders...7-0.
The Mooch must have been at the game.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Disgusted Yankee Fan wrote:
I started a real Yankee forum on NY Topix called 'Are you fed up with the Yankees' I've been blogging in 'River Ave Blues' for years and personally know all of the Yankee beat writers and public relations personal. Check out the new forum, please no games, serious Yankee posters only, maybe you can have your opinion appear in 'River Ave Blues'
Thanks
Who's fed up? Yanks looking good so far, CC, Jeter and Rivera all looking good and watch out for Cano and Granderson in 2013 their walk years.

Yanks will be AL East Champs in 2013 as they still have the best pitching staff.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a small childish mind like yours would attempt reverse-psychology. You may be 34 but you act like you're still 15. Perhaps Daddy should have taught you how to be a man instead of paying you to get out of his sight.
"Booo-hooo-hooo! My poooor rich daddy didn't love me!" suck it up you feeble little dolt. Act your fuckin age! You're an embarassment! Star Wars & Transformers? Really? Next, you're going to tell me you sleep on R2D2 sheets & have an Optimus Prime nightlight!
I've heard similar "heart breaking" stories over the years in one sentence all the while he's had momments of going nuts in here attempting to post my name, familiy members, supposed place of employment and even a picture of a Lem Berman look alike that was supposedly me. Can't even count how many times him and his pals have accused me of being other proxies to" discredit" me.

Discredit, that's a funny word in this forum.

Typical 3 day weekend in here and barely a sports post.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Papers saying Travis Hafner put on a display of power yesterday at Stein field. If he is healthy he will more than make up for the loss of some of last sluggers like Swisher leaving,

Ichiro batting leadoff? It's possible as per Girardi, with Gardner at the back end of the lineup that could be a 100 stolen bases between the 2 of them. Speed on the bases means fastballs for the hitters behind them. Yanks combo of Gardner and Ichiro for 162 games would be formidable.

Rivera throwing off the mound as early as he has since 1996 to test his repaired knee. So far glowing reports on velocity and his location.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mooch must have been at the game.

he was , according to him and junior...he has suites for every team

got to be tough to be a jet,met, islander or net fan

think of the last time they won it all, and you understand his bitterness, rage, hate and envy...

although, the line from troll about the message to bhj is priceless

hey buddy, please say you went to citi field at the suites with me. It will piss off jimbo, thanks pal.

lmfao...so busted...

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Papers saying Travis Hafner put on a display of power yesterday at Stein field. If he is healthy he will more than make up for the loss of some of last sluggers like Swisher leaving,
Ichiro batting leadoff? It's possible as per Girardi, with Gardner at the back end of the lineup that could be a 100 stolen bases between the 2 of them. Speed on the bases means fastballs for the hitters behind them. Yanks combo of Gardner and Ichiro for 162 games would be formidable.
Rivera throwing off the mound as early as he has since 1996 to test his repaired knee. So far glowing reports on velocity and his location.

I'm going friday and sunday...sunday is the blue jay game and friday have a client nearby...timing it see hitting drills.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he was , according to him and junior...he has suites for every team
got to be tough to be a jet,met, islander or net fan
think of the last time they won it all, and you understand his bitterness, rage, hate and envy...
although, the line from troll about the message to bhj is priceless
hey buddy, please say you went to citi field at the suites with me. It will piss off jimbo, thanks pal.
lmfao...so busted...
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy, like myself is an American Patriot. We only wish to preserve this nation back to the values that made it the greatest place on Earth. Loonies like yourself and your disgraceful hero Obama, wish to fundamentally change this nation into a nation where citizens all need the govt to survive and always be dependent on it. Just why is self reliance such a bad thing with you?

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)
Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.
We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,
Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.
Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?
How do you know this JB?
Where do you go to read his posts online?
What other names does this JB have?
What other names do you have?
Why do you come here?
How much do they pay you?
Then:
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Who the hell is this nutbar & what exactly is he trying to tell us? I have absolutely no idea what he's saying. That's not any comprehendable english the I know.

“I am going to Hell”

Anybody want anything?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

That meteorite crashing down had to be the coolest thing. It looked exactly like how Superman arrived here. Imagine a real life superhero living among us

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is this nutbar & what exactly is he trying to tell us? I have absolutely no idea what he's saying. That's not any comprehendable english the I know.

he's going in a lot of forums with that gibberish...no clue...its not the usual proxy/phony profile scumbags..he uses words longer then 7, which means momma is not involved. junior has stayed away from phony profiles. No way its him. his buddy is the one who uses them and does polls..Junior created one poll that I know of...although he was and has been tossed under the bus of doing more, I do not believe it. he has been known to order his pal to do things and has shared every piece of personal info he gets with momma.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 265,101 - 265,120 of302,146
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••