Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269681 Feb 8, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious the way he issues his little "orders". Doesn't he realize the level of humiliation he puts on himself? I really want to believe that this guy isn't so dense that he doesn't realize how much everybody in here laughs at him. Is there anybody in here that actually believes his bullshit? I doubt even Momma believes it, he's just going along with the only guy that'll talk to him in here. He's a fuckin Jester! I just can't believe this is a grown man. I had him pegged as a kid, maybe 21 tops. How pathetic is this guy, really?

He's 34
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269682 Feb 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He's 34
big blizzard heading for LI and the east coast calling for 12-24 inches..should be a fun weekend!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269683 Feb 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
if no trade clause, it might mean they might actually try and get some hitters over the next few years..
Or he may wanna go to a contender if Seattle is still a non contender in a few years to come...his money is guaranteed one way or the other...or if the Mariners didn't get in over their heads here......I was kinda shocked when a small market team such as them shelled out this kinda deal.....again lets see how it plays out down the road.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269684 Feb 8, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> big blizzard heading for LI and the east coast calling for 12-24 inches..should be a fun weekend!

Stay safe! We have 72 degrees! As a kid I recall getting a coupe of bucks for shoveling snow. Bet it costs more now if a kid does it.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269685 Feb 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he lies, 24/7...never forget it...the most untrustworthy person in topix...
he and fattie stabbed one time pal brookhaven in the back, all you have to do is check out13207 post 269302 for perhaps the funniest post in all of topix...
and to see his crying reply and begging was hilarious...now he lies and its been duly noted..
the stalker, busted. he was almost charged by the cops
too bad, his dada[ clyde] and galpal would have dumped him
good news, its not over!
truth is anything that BH joanie got in all likelihood he deserved it...still laughing about his $20 of gas and his camcorder or was it no film the first time he didn't show...a real liar, funny how everyone forgets what a real pr ick he was and how he use to cruise the topic forum...well a hole in pinelawn still waiting for him...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269686 Feb 8, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious the way he issues his little "orders". Doesn't he realize the level of humiliation he puts on himself? I really want to believe that this guy isn't so dense that he doesn't realize how much everybody in here laughs at him. Is there anybody in here that actually believes his bullshit? I doubt even Momma believes it, he's just going along with the only guy that'll talk to him in here. He's a fuckin Jester! I just can't believe this is a grown man. I had him pegged as a kid, maybe 21 tops. How pathetic is this guy, really?

Momma ripped him to shreds when he was gone over the summer. Creating polls and having a good time as a pro obama supporter. He judges him also and then swears to him he does not. Its hilarious.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269687 Feb 8, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Or he may wanna go to a contender if Seattle is still a non contender in a few years to come...his money is guaranteed one way or the other...or if the Mariners didn't get in over their heads here......I was kinda shocked when a small market team such as them shelled out this kinda deal.....again lets see how it plays out down the road.....

The last 3 yrs of this deal will be bad. He has a lot of innings thrown.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269688 Feb 8, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious indeed.......trust me we all fully agree with you here 100% of the way and laugh at the roid freak....guy has no job.....really never has.....and a rich spoiled brat....that has no clue of blue collar values......step daddy pays his rent and other bills along with flights, room and board for wherever he stays at.....now you can see why he is the way he is.....and stupid fat momma kisses his ass every step of the way or for fear un will travel to SC to beat his fatass.....momma is a true coward in every step of the word......afraid of his own fat shadow.......yet junior has said on here many times in the past never fought anyone ever.....but thinks people fear him automatically once they see what he looks like....a total joke indeed.....to sum it up in a nutshell.....both try to act like computer tough guys.....but in reality both are cowards big time......and both lie and stalk since neither have jobs and plenty of time on their hands....and both are completely stupid about sports and every day life.....a riot indeed reading both of their stupid shit daily.....it cracks me up watching them trip over each others stupidity......lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269689 Feb 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
The last 3 yrs of this deal will be bad. He has a lot of innings thrown.
True....but not automatic for an injury because of that.....just look at Nolan Ryan 27 years of service and no one ever threw the ball any harder.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269690 Feb 8, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious indeed.......trust me we all fully agree with you here 100% of the way and laugh at the roid freak....guy has no job.....really never has.....and a rich spoiled brat....that has no clue of blue collar values......step daddy pays his rent and other bills along with flights, room and board for wherever he stays at.....now you can see why he is the way he is.....and stupid fat momma kisses his ass every step of the way or for fear un will travel to SC to beat his fatass.....momma is a true coward in every step of the word......afraid of his own fat shadow.......yet junior has said on here many times in the past never fought anyone ever.....but thinks people fear him automatically once they see what he looks like....a total joke indeed.....to sum it up in a nutshell.....both try to act like computer tough guys.....but in reality both are cowards big time......and both lie and stalk since neither have jobs and plenty of time on their hands....and both are completely stupid about sports and every day life.....a riot indeed reading both of their stupid shit daily.....it cracks me up watching them trip over each others stupidity......lmfao

Plus he's a high school drop out per a good poster.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269691 Feb 8, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>True....but not automatic for an injury because of that.....just look at Nolan Ryan 27 years of service and no one ever threw the ball any harder.....

Good post and great point paul!

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269692 Feb 8, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> truth is anything that BH joanie got in all likelihood he deserved it...still laughing about his $20 of gas and his camcorder or was it no film the first time he didn't show...a real liar, funny how everyone forgets what a real pr ick he was and how he use to cruise the topic forum...well a hole in pinelawn still waiting for him...
Yeah I remember that! You chickened out on Brookaven on that one, as I recall. Didn't even have the balls to show up. And he wanted his gas money back. Then you refused about a hundred requests for a rematch. Oh man what did he used to call you? Sempler Fly? Bwahahahahaha!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269693 Feb 8, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious indeed.......trust me we all fully agree with you here 100% of the way and laugh at the roid freak....guy has no job.....really never has.....and a rich spoiled brat....that has no clue of blue collar values......step daddy pays his rent and other bills along with flights, room and board for wherever he stays at.....now you can see why he is the way he is.....and stupid fat momma kisses his ass every step of the way or for fear un will travel to SC to beat his fatass.....momma is a true coward in every step of the word......afraid of his own fat shadow.......yet junior has said on here many times in the past never fought anyone ever.....but thinks people fear him automatically once they see what he looks like....a total joke indeed.....to sum it up in a nutshell.....both try to act like computer tough guys.....but in reality both are cowards big time......and both lie and stalk since neither have jobs and plenty of time on their hands....and both are completely stupid about sports and every day life.....a riot indeed reading both of their stupid shit daily.....it cracks me up watching them trip over each others stupidity......lmfao
If you mingle around these forums, you come across some real winners. And by that I mean losers. But this guy. 34 years old, still bragging about his big arms, doing his high school tough guy routine, talkingabout hanging out with girls & his issuing "orders" to people on a public message forum. Posting pictures of girls half his age on his profile & pretending he knows them. "Book signings". I mean, that's just sad & embarrassing. I feel bad laughing at him sometimes. Sometimes.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269694 Feb 8, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I remember that! You chickened out on Brookaven on that one, as I recall. Didn't even have the balls to show up. And he wanted his gas money back. Then you refused about a hundred requests for a rematch. Oh man what did he used to call you? Sempler Fly? Bwahahahahaha!
enjoy youre BS moron anytime you get a pair just post youre real name/handle..lol
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269695 Feb 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Plus he's a high school drop out per a good poster.
And it doesn't surprise me.....I thought I read a while back that BDIS said un dropped out in grade school....that's sounds very well believable......

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269696 Feb 8, 2013
Well lots of posts to address, most of which are very inaccurate. Before I do that, as I was knocking in holes in 1 this morning, heard from reliable sources that the town of Bethpage is in line for 20+ inches of snow tonight.

First off, today is Feb 8th 2013. I am not 34 y/o. So thats just inaccurate stalking. Secondly, the posts implying I'm a HS dropout is very amusing to say the least. Just how could I have gotten my Masters degree without a HS diploma? Hope these 2 posters tell their loved ones that they spend many hours every day voting in silly immature polls. I'm too mature to bother with any of them. Even when its pointed out in the Unbiased illegal forum, Jimi posts as the Truth/Dare guy and strongly implies its Brookhavens brother. Its in the forum in his own words. I find it despicable that he would post as ones law enforcements brother in here. How low can one stoop? If his brother is a cop, he deserves the utmost respect from every poster and citizen in this country. Jimi has no right trying to fool others posting as him. Anyone who doubts me, go in that forum and read for yourself

Now Anti Troll, you got some nerve. You have in your profile the biggest lowlife in this nation. How can you not feel embarrassed by voting and supporting him? Do you know whats going on in the world? Hey, anytime you want, I'll give you pinpoint directions to myself in downtown Lauderdale. Say something to my face. Come by anytime unannounced. Or ask Jimi-Stalker and he can provide the directions to my residence. Thats how confident I am in myself and you'll be in for a shock if we met

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269698 Feb 8, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>BDIS must have really hit a nerve...I see jimbos going nuts now on topix in all his ridiculous polls him and meth head start then blame others.....two sad people who are laughed at all day and night
Yea that BDIS stuff was a blast. After about 50 fa/gs started mesaaging him, annoying the heck out of him, he still was acting ignorant. Well then came part 2. And part 2 just scared him to death. I might still have his crying. "Why you have to do this to me?" Because I can was my answer to that. "But we're getting married soon". Well the orders were given along with pics being shown on Topix. Like I said, the pic was quite the opposite of whats in my profile now. But each your own. Nonetheless, my orders were carried out, enforced and that profile or him has not come back

Anyone still "Wondering Why"?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269699 Feb 8, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree here....I don't think BHJ showed up at all....his excuses just didn't match......and whats the point of it anyhow......can't take some criticisms on a forum.....means you aren't so tough......should take allot more than that before wanting to beat someone's ass.....I saw Donnie not worried at all about BHJ....instead found it too funny indeed....I sure did.....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269700 Feb 8, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant
I hope she comes back sometime. I want to thank her. She really was a treasure trove for me

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269701 Feb 8, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well lots of posts to address, most of which are very inaccurate. Before I do that, as I was knocking in holes in 1 this morning, heard from reliable sources that the town of Bethpage is in line for 20+ inches of snow tonight.
First off, today is Feb 8th 2013. I am not 34 y/o. So thats just inaccurate stalking. Secondly, the posts implying I'm a HS dropout is very amusing to say the least. Just how could I have gotten my Masters degree without a HS diploma? Hope these 2 posters tell their loved ones that they spend many hours every day voting in silly immature polls. I'm too mature to bother with any of them. Even when its pointed out in the Unbiased illegal forum, Jimi posts as the Truth/Dare guy and strongly implies its Brookhavens brother. Its in the forum in his own words. I find it despicable that he would post as ones law enforcements brother in here. How low can one stoop? If his brother is a cop, he deserves the utmost respect from every poster and citizen in this country. Jimi has no right trying to fool others posting as him. Anyone who doubts me, go in that forum and read for yourself
Now Anti Troll, you got some nerve. You have in your profile the biggest lowlife in this nation. How can you not feel embarrassed by voting and supporting him? Do you know whats going on in the world? Hey, anytime you want, I'll give you pinpoint directions to myself in downtown Lauderdale. Say something to my face. Come by anytime unannounced. Or ask Jimi-Stalker and he can provide the directions to my residence. Thats how confident I am in myself and you'll be in for a shock if we met
Break out the scuba gear,
it's getting deep in here.

"i AM somebody! i AM!(stomp) i AM!(stomp) i AM!(stomp)"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... (Dec '15) Jun 12 ericjagielo1 9
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun 1 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Comcast And YES Network Play Hardball As Baseba... Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web