|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
I am saving the denial post for someone...maybe that will get the transcripts going...he almost peed in his panties when he was confronted...
and,now, does what he does best
deny, deny deny
but its in print from his big stupid roided out mouth...
someone ain't gonna be happy...
I can't wait..
You're not kidding I never seen someone beg so much for forgiveness....can you imagine him in the joint? ah way too funny......too bad BHJ didn't push the issue.....maybe in time junior screws up again and BINGO!!!!!!lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It dosent surprise me...it goes all the way back to his "Private Message" to others in this cesspool and in FBB,'Whatever Un and Momma post no matter how true or correct they sre never ever agreee with them in here'... When I showed that to Brookhaven a couple of years ago he was enraged and knew from that point what he was dealing with when it comes to jimbo and his dog meth head, and he still does.

yet, he ignores you. I laughed so hard at the "close by" bs lie...say, you never supported his store and ate there? damn that would be 5 burgers at least...no met game? from april to august?

how about this...the mets and jets...having a racist, bigot, and a person who uses a bookie..which is illegal for both teams

since you put topix up in the big screen...they know this

how many lies do you daily get caught in? its whatever you post

enjoy the cold spell in the carolinas? or your pal agreeing to almost everything on you?

how was jail?

how's sonya?

keep warm andy!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>My place on the Boardwalk was bought for life...I may take you up on your offer, hopefully the Mets are in town so I can make it a business/pleasure trip.

vacation club, in laws own it...doubt if you can afford air fare...

you've had dozens of chances and peed yourself...I can only pray you come down sometime..it would be the first of over 100 threats...

please do, soon. your picture needs to be shared...and your end of topix posting. see you around andrew.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>My place on the Boardwalk was bought for life...I may take you up on your offer, hopefully the Mets are in town so I can make it a business/pleasure trip.
Well the Marlins stadium is 4 hours south by car. But knowing you, you would just take a plane out of Orlando. Probably a 20 min flight. Rose and I will go even though she hates star wars

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You're not kidding I never seen someone beg so much for forgiveness....can you imagine him in the joint? ah way too funny......too bad BHJ didn't push the issue.....maybe in time junior screws up again and BINGO!!!!!!lmfao

his excuse that was just to end it and doing the deny act is noted...but, what was said was so damn funny...a f/ucking liar...

how true..something i have said for years...only bigger one is fattie..literally also.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Its going to be close...marlins are terrible also..a battle for last...they have zero chance of catching the phils, nats or braves for years...the 2014 line is funny...as if..
Gotta love the stupid fantasize life of the idiot momma..."my place on the boardwalk and hopefully the mets are in town" what a load of crap.....a fat unemployed welre and food stamp clown living in a basement and the mets are last place joke......only pleasure and jolly the fat boy will get meeting unbiased again is if he present to him his little roided wanker.....lmfao

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....Fred Wilpon's gotta be the biggest idiot owner of all-time.....hires idiots like Omar and Sandy to run his team......he got his wallet sucked in by the madoff ponzi scheme in the most embarrassing fashion not only to baseball but for all of New York.......overpays for bums and stays completely way from type A FA.....guess he loves having a shitty and pathetic team year in and year out.....farm is total garbage also that's why the muts have been stuck in 4th place 4 straight years and are now headed for the cellar......what a sad and pathetic team.....lmfao
You take things a bit to the extremes, don't you? Mets have a pretty good farm, they just won't be ready for a few years. You can't deny they've racked up some of the best arms in the minors.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

wow...i bet momma knows this..

honey boo boo's mom lost 100 pounds..wow...

kudos momma!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It dosent surprise me...it goes all the way back to his "Private Message" to others in this cesspool and in FBB,'Whatever Un and Momma post no matter how true or correct they sre never ever agreee with them in here'... When I showed that to Brookhaven a couple of years ago he was enraged and knew from that point what he was dealing with when it comes to jimbo and his dog meth head, and he still does.
"when you showed that to Brookhaven?" what a lying fool....I never seen in his post he met a fat ugly slob......maybe if you layed off the crack for a while.....maybe you wouldn't lie as much as you do....sounds like you and junior are on BHJ shit list huh moron? LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You take things a bit to the extremes, don't you? Mets have a pretty good farm, they just won't be ready for a few years. You can't deny they've racked up some of the best arms in the minors.
Yeah well 4 straight 4th place finishes doesn't say much does it? nor have they gotten any better.....always been talk about potentials in their farm system....but when given the shot to produce its been one dud after another Parnell, Niese, Pelfrey, Ike Davis, Thole, Duda the list goes on.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>"when you showed that to Brookhaven?" what a lying fool....I never seen in his post he met a fat ugly slob......maybe if you layed off the crack for a while.....maybe you wouldn't lie as much as you do....sounds like you and junior are on BHJ shit list huh moron? LMFAO

oh yeah...he knows it..ignored...its so great...

both are proven scumbags..we called the shot on both...first chance they had they would stab them in the back...

they thrive on personal info...when it comes back to them as paybacks they cry and whine..oh the blog..oh, i am in the hospital, cough cough...pity me....lmfao

or sending emails to one, to lie about someone...claiming he has kids and wife...that was funny..i get everything sent out...

EVERYTHING.

the disapointed lies note was just as funny..oh he was in the shower, etc

a slime ball...snuck up and planted it...and ran away, like some juvy child...

for the record, they know what to expect if anyone dares show up at sww...i am praying one shows...the end could be in may...we can only hope...alot of my pals are aware of the stalker who made fun of my daughter and her boyfriend at the time...one is dying to meet them...

fattie will hide and lie..damn.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>"when you showed that to Brookhaven?" what a lying fool....I never seen in his post he met a fat ugly slob......maybe if you layed off the crack for a while.....maybe you wouldn't lie as much as you do....sounds like you and junior are on BHJ shit list huh moron? LMFAO

there is no letter...never was...it was part of a conversation about the fantasy league, with a member...but, taken out of context and not the full statement...

so, once again, a lie...now, since it was 3 years ago, something pops up now, its an edited job done by the masters of edit..

as usual, only part of it is stated...not the full statement and never was....

and, the person who said it cannot stand both and ignores one..I know the truth and do not stretch it like the 2 vermin do

anything posted by them are lies...almost 100% of the time...and shout outs...

ps, they read every single post...down to the last period.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Let the record state, I have no intention of afflicting bodily harm to anyone. Only to defend myself of course. The way I look, it just wouldn't be fair if I were to physically start with anyone. And also nobody will start me with as well. Not many people have held a WWE title belt before
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no letter...never was...it was part of a conversation about the fantasy league, with a member...but, taken out of context and not the full statement...
so, once again, a lie...now, since it was 3 years ago, something pops up now, its an edited job done by the masters of edit..
as usual, only part of it is stated...not the full statement and never was....
and, the person who said it cannot stand both and ignores one..I know the truth and do not stretch it like the 2 vermin do
anything posted by them are lies...almost 100% of the time...and shout outs...
ps, they read every single post...down to the last period.
Exactly.....lies, lies and more lies.....from both of them its all they ever do.....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Well the Marlins stadium is 4 hours south by car. But knowing you, you would just take a plane out of Orlando. Probably a 20 min flight. Rose and I will go even though she hates star wars
Count me in as the wheels are already in motion...Mets are in town May 31- June 1,2,3, which is perfect this way I can use a team driver, you know I hate flying and would much rather be in a stretch with the open bar. Not sure if i'll be on the Boardwalk though i'll have to check my calender as I normally give it away to friends with kids. With the Mets in town I can stay at the hotel in Miami. I'll have more info for you soon, in a phone call of course.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Count me in as the wheels are already in motion...Mets are in town May 31- June 1,2,3, which is perfect this way I can use a team driver, you know I hate flying and would much rather be in a stretch with the open bar. Not sure if i'll be on the Boardwalk though i'll have to check my calender as I normally give it away to friends with kids. With the Mets in town I can stay at the hotel in Miami. I'll have more info for you soon, in a phone call of course.

Lmfao. Don't use a check andy! Or maxed out credit cards again! Make sure to have "debbie" meet you.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lmfao. Don't use a check andy! Or maxed out credit cards again! Make sure to have "debbie" meet you.
Todd needs all the help he can get.....his welfare checks and food stamps can only pay for food...and the 280 pound fat load needs to keep up with the ton of food he puts away in a days time.....he can't afford any trip to south Florida......BTW checkout are you fed up with the Yanks forum....

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Wow, Giants release Bradshaw.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Wow, Giants release Bradshaw.
he just had another foot operation and they also released canty

expect bernard to go..diehl,barden,rivers and phillips..webster takes a cut or goes...maybe jernigan...for sure osi and also beckum.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Todd needs all the help he can get.....his welfare checks and food stamps can only pay for food...and the 280 pound fat load needs to keep up with the ton of food he puts away in a days time.....he can't afford any trip to south Florida......BTW checkout are you fed up with the Yanks forum....

I have...

I can't wait for all the shout out lies..its going to be a riot...

no one believes it, it will be the new fantasy...I am keeping my fingers crossed junior makes the mistake of his life...

but, something tells me he has some help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••