Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269643 Feb 7, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Where? Last we spoke via e mails, I made it very clear he will not be coming into this forum. As long as he stays out of here, hes fine. My orders they were to him and he knows what happens if he disobeys them
guess he knows youre full of shite too.....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269644 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>Where? Last we spoke via e mails, I made it very clear he will not be coming into this forum. As long as he stays out of here, hes fine. My orders they were to him and he knows what happens if he disobeys them
Jimbo must have ticked him off, He started a poll asking who wanted some of jimbos personal info, it really made me mad seeing he mis-spelled my name.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269645 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I see BDIS reared his ugly head on Topix again...
I am "Wondering Why" he decided to come back if its really him? You will get the hidden meaning by that statement and maybe Jimi. The rest probably won't be able to figure it out

I am forever grateful

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269646 Feb 7, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> guess he knows youre full of shite too.....
He used to disrespect you also. And very vulgar at the same time. He took off relieving me of a decision I would have made that would have forever changed his life. Lets just say the pic I put up in my profile at that time, well, she looked nothing like the woman in my profile now

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269647 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> Jimbo must have ticked him off, He started a poll asking who wanted some of jimbos personal info, it really made me mad seeing he mis-spelled my name.
I see it now. Doubt its the real him. Its not in profile. I was gonna say, he knows better

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269648 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>I am "Wondering Why" he decided to come back if its really him? You will get the hidden meaning by that statement and maybe Jimi. The rest probably won't be able to figure it out
I am forever grateful
Brilliant

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269649 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>I see it now. Doubt its the real him. Its not in profile. I was gonna say, he knows better
BDIS must have really hit a nerve...I see jimbos going nuts now on topix in all his ridiculous polls him and meth head start then blame others.....two sad people who are laughed at all day and night

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269650 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant

I see you keep voting in the who is the smartest poster!

you are actually beating your boss, unbiased...hard to believe

but then again, no shock.....how many polls did you do of him as tman? My bet was 3...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269651 Feb 7, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> guess he knows youre full of shite too.....

he lies, 24/7...never forget it...the most untrustworthy person in topix...

he and fattie stabbed one time pal brookhaven in the back, all you have to do is check out13207 post 269302 for perhaps the funniest post in all of topix...

and to see his crying reply and begging was hilarious...now he lies and its been duly noted..

the stalker, busted. he was almost charged by the cops

too bad, his dada[ clyde] and galpal would have dumped him

good news, its not over!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269652 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>BDIS must have really hit a nerve...I see jimbos going nuts now on topix in all his ridiculous polls him and meth head start then blame others.....two sad people who are laughed at all day and night
You're by far the biggest coward on topix.....no one is better than running and hiding than you moron.....only reason why you're on here posting now crackhead is because your boss junior obviously said it's okay fatso.......any more stupid blockbusters yet dopey?......I need a good laugh slackers.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269653 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I see BDIS reared his ugly head on Topix again...

You do 99% of the polls I am in. Big deal. Coward.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269654 Feb 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>BDIS must have really hit a nerve...I see jimbos going nuts now on topix in all his ridiculous polls him and meth head start then blame others.....two sad people who are laughed at all day and night

Oh come on. You started at least polls as tman and several others. Maybe 20-30. They die out as you are laughed at all day and night.

You vote for yourself as the "smartest" poster!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269655 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You're by far the biggest coward on topix.....no one is better than running and hiding than you moron.....only reason why you're on here posting now crackhead is because your boss junior obviously said it's okay fatso.......any more stupid blockbusters yet dopey?......I need a good laugh slackers.....LMFAO

Blockbuster? Since when? Its been 5 years of lies and bs! His next is his first.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269656 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Fat momma so stupid he never uses his little bean brain before he posts......any word yet on Bourn going to the mets yet?.....momma all giddy about it promised this deal would happen before Christmas.....what a moron.....lmfao

Bet the 2 morons are going nuts with messages. The general giving orders.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269657 Feb 7, 2013
Funny. Islander fan momma does not mention goalie deal. Too busy following orders.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269658 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You're by far the biggest coward on topix.....no one is better than running and hiding than you moron.....only reason why you're on here posting now crackhead is because your boss junior obviously said it's okay fatso.......any more stupid blockbusters yet dopey?......I need a good laugh slackers.....LMFAO

Keep up the good posting, its noticed.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269659 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Bet the 2 morons are going nuts with messages. The general giving orders.
Yup exactly.....how stupid is this scumbag momma.....the forum fully knows the BDIS poll is either him or junior.....he can't even fool a little kid.....the fat clown is a tool big time......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269660 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Blockbuster? Since when? Its been 5 years of lies and bs! His next is his first.
Of course its all lies...and all stupidities from the fat moron.....I'm after a good laugh.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269661 Feb 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup exactly.....how stupid is this scumbag momma.....the forum fully knows the BDIS poll is either him or junior.....he can't even fool a little kid.....the fat clown is a tool big time......

Of course momma did it. He hates a lot of his polls. His die out within days his and his bosses polls last for years.

Love the smartest poster poll. Momma leads. Junior ordered no one to post in it. He was laughed at! Plenty of posts and votes!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269662 Feb 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Of course momma did it. He hates a lot of his polls. His die out within days his and his bosses polls last for years.
Love the smartest poster poll. Momma leads. Junior ordered no one to post in it. He was laughed at! Plenty of posts and votes!
Of course junior ordered no one to post in it....cause he knew he'd get clobbered in it....and has 89% to 10% how funny is that? lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? Oct '16 auntiejj 7
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... Oct '16 Spike 5
News Which candidates get donations from ballplayers? Sep '16 El Cacique 4
News Yankees Blueprint for a 2017 World Series Champ... Sep '16 Stingo 1
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... Aug '16 Stella Velasquez 6
More from around the web