New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/06/brewer...

the latest on the braun,cervilli,jesus montero links to the ped issue

cervilli has explained his issue

also some minor player on the orioles now involved..

again, interesting for fbb...do you draft players like braun, gio or cruz of texas who could get suspended?

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 13/02/06/brewers-braun-yankees -cervelli-linked-to-alleged-pe d-clinic/
the latest on the braun,cervilli,jesus montero links to the ped issue
cervilli has explained his issue
also some minor player on the orioles now involved..
again, interesting for fbb...do you draft players like braun, gio or cruz of texas who could get suspended?
All bums and should be banned from Baseball.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Mr "hired in 5 minutes lying ryan" finally gets a job with the saints. Vegas has it at 2 years he lasts.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

Baseball union won't let it happen. 50 games max for the first time.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Call me an idiot (well not really) but I believe Braun. It's weird. I'm trusting the Miami Herald story but something isn't adding up on this second story. I'm not trusting this one. I think this Yahoo! story is exactly that - a bunch of Yahoo!

Braun just doesn't look the part. He still has a neck, it's not like he all-of-a-sudden peaked from mediocre to superstar overnight like Melky. And he's got pop but he doesn't have that juiced-up power you see from the roid guys. Take a look at the home run tracker for Braun on his MVP year.

http://www.hittrackeronline.com/detail.php...

He hit some bombs but it's not like he was an upper-deck guy every time he swung the bat. He also has the benefit of playing his home games in Miller Park.(only 400' dead center, 345 at the corners)

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
Call me an idiot (well not really) but I believe Braun. It's weird. I'm trusting the Miami Herald story but something isn't adding up on this second story. I'm not trusting this one. I think this Yahoo! story is exactly that - a bunch of Yahoo!
Braun just doesn't look the part. He still has a neck, it's not like he all-of-a-sudden peaked from mediocre to superstar overnight like Melky. And he's got pop but he doesn't have that juiced-up power you see from the roid guys. Take a look at the home run tracker for Braun on his MVP year.
He hit some bombs but it's not like he was an upper-deck guy every time he swung the bat. He also has the benefit of playing his home games in Miller Park.(only 400' dead center, 345 at the corners)

good point. 2 distinct lists...one for users and one for payment of consultations...time will tell. I think you bring up something valid.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
Nothing like waking up a lil hung over and being entertained right off the bat from your post. This will probably be the last time I ever give you any thought on this forum. I don't deal with Obama deadbeat losers. The entire forum already knows you're very naive already although only myself and a few others will have the guts to say this to you. Braun last time got off on a technicality. Sort of like if you get arrested and the cop doesn't read you the miranda rights, you might get off. But you still could have committed the crime. Braun is huge muscle wise. I'm into fitness very much so and can tell just from his body size. No doubt he has used in the past and probably still using. Was Lance Armstrong all big and ripped? Did he use? Yesterday at my book signing, some of the employees at Barnes and Noble were actually moving all the Lance Armstrong books from the non fiction section over to the fiction section

And another thing, I didn't just judge your post as I'm too mature and don't waste my time with it. So judge away. I love to laugh at all the immaturity in here

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Birthday shout outs to one of the greatest leaders in the history of the United States President Ronald Reagan!

Also Happy birtday to the king of SWAT!
Babe Ruth!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/mets/he_won_qu...

terry collins, a lame duck manager?

mets almost sure to have a terrible record...will they keep him?

In fairness, joe g I think has one year left. Or, this could be his lame duck season. If the yank fans in here correct about the "terrible" year, does he get let go?

cashmen I believe has 1 more year...does he stay also?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Bronto wrote:
Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Birthday shout outs to one of the greatest leaders in the history of the United States President Ronald Reagan!
Also Happy birtday to the king of SWAT!
Babe Ruth!!!

good post...ronnie for an actor, I thought would be terrible...but he was far from that

good ole number 3...a true party guy who could always hit...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like waking up a lil hung over and being entertained right off the bat from your post. This will probably be the last time I ever give you any thought on this forum. I don't deal with Obama deadbeat losers. The entire forum already knows you're very naive already although only myself and a few others will have the guts to say this to you. Braun last time got off on a technicality. Sort of like if you get arrested and the cop doesn't read you the miranda rights, you might get off. But you still could have committed the crime. Braun is huge muscle wise. I'm into fitness very much so and can tell just from his body size. No doubt he has used in the past and probably still using. Was Lance Armstrong all big and ripped? Did he use? Yesterday at my book signing, some of the employees at Barnes and Noble were actually moving all the Lance Armstrong books from the non fiction section over to the fiction section
And another thing, I didn't just judge your post as I'm too mature and don't waste my time with it. So judge away. I love to laugh at all the immaturity in here
I don't care if you judge my posts are not. I'm not that petty & childish to give a shit what you do. I judge you because I know it gets under your skin. Andwhile I do love talking baseball, I get a boner crawling under your skin. I'm the Anti-Troll. And you're a troll. See how it works?

By the way, that "Barnes & Noble" joke has been all over Pintrest for the past month.

http://www.google.com/search...

Nice try though. Good luck with your coloring book, stooge.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /mets/he_won_quack_V1REtGRMFH1 vR6FrYgIiHI
terry collins, a lame duck manager?
mets almost sure to have a terrible record...will they keep him?
In fairness, joe g I think has one year left. Or, this could be his lame duck season. If the yank fans in here correct about the "terrible" year, does he get let go?
cashmen I believe has 1 more year...does he stay also?
Collins is okay. He's got nothing to work with. You can't blame him. He's the Morris Buttermaker of the MLB.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you judge my posts are not. I'm not that petty & childish to give a shit what you do. I judge you because I know it gets under your skin. Andwhile I do love talking baseball, I get a boner crawling under your skin. I'm the Anti-Troll. And you're a troll. See how it works?
By the way, that "Barnes & Noble" joke has been all over Pintrest for the past month.

Oh he hates being judged..its obvious how he cries about it daily. He has whined in messages or sent notes " did you just judge me"...and sometimes his good buddy does it to him and lies to him, laughing his butt off...too damn funny

anyway, what do you think about the competition for the dodgers in the west?

some still chat the tampa team, but does anyone realize they lost a number 2 and 5 starter? who replaces those wins...[18 total]

shields was good as a number 2...15-10, era 3.52 and 3 complete games, year prior won 16 but an era of 2.52, and 11 complete games...wade davis was 3-0, 70 innings and 87 k's..pretty good ratio...who steps up? hellicson? a number 3? solid but no 2...matt moore? inconsistant although a world of stuff

the team is far from deep in hitting.

your comment on the whole east being weak is extremely valid...yanks did not do enough and some of the others stayed in neutral..or worse..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Collins is okay. He's got nothing to work with. You can't blame him. He's the Morris Buttermaker of the MLB.

correct again...my point was does he last? the gm's do not like to take the fall...and love to point out to fans, change...

Joe g, may take the heat for cash's non signings...he can only manage what he is given..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

lol, well he is the king of google...he stole a joke...no shock...has to be an internet joke as he sees no one locked up in the tower...what is sad is his best friend is some criminal, out of work in the carolinas...no one in lauderdale except horny std ho's and one nice lady, bother with him.

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey deadbeat, I wrote that joke and its in my book. If anything the joke was stolen from me
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You did it again. Cervelli now on the list of PED users. This is like the 3rd story you broke in the last few days before the media got a hold of it. Good job. About 430am now so I better finally get to bed. No doubt Jimi's reputation took a major hit today when he was exposed for being Truth/Dare. Whats funny was several times he was posting himself in those profiles. Maybe Pete Case can go back and find the posts.
Momma the moron couldn't break an egg, stop with youre stupid BS stories ....no one believes you anyway!
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
wonder how many clutch hits cervelli gets this year..lol

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

"Locked up in a tower". Just too funny. Actually I should lock myself more up here than I do. Its such a nice building but its not reserved for people like Jimi. Lets see. Your vacations extend an hour away to Disney. Of course its a great getaway with lots to do. However when I'm not locked in this tower, I go to the Bahamas, Maui, Scottsdale and Hermosa Beach. All in the same calendar year. Whatever I'm doing in life, its clearly working
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
most likely the biggest laugh of the year was the one where bhj busted him for lying and he meekly replied back with an I'm sorry whine...all the while lying in here...
and his tubby pal, ignored, the so called "close by" guy..who never went to his place for a burger, to say hi, support him, take him to a game
reason, no neighbor lives in the carolinas that posts in the forums...
both lie 24/7. both have no jobs.
so, when they babble its to be ignored...all they have left are what is called phony shout outs...to set up a lie to each other...
when you think about it, both are now proven criminals...both have records...one, it runs in the family.
what a shame. sad and pathetic.
Yeah that was too funny when BHJ was ripping junior.....you noticed that day junior just cowardly left the forum after that and for the rest of the day.....he knew he was busted big time for sneaking around digging info from magickrat of BHJ and his burger joint and of course all he did was deny and lie ya know the usual stuff......a riot indeed....lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 264,041 - 264,060 of305,689
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the New York Yankees Forum right now

Search the New York Yankees Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yankees' Sabathia expects to pitch in 2015 Jul 19 YANKEES 4 LIFE 1
Yankees Could Make a Play for Both Cliff Lee an... Jul 8 Comnsnse 1
New York Yankees Trade Rumors: Latest Updates, ... Jul 1 Comnsnse 1
New York Yankees: Messy Game 2 of Doubleheader ... Jun 30 Bob 2
Free Agency, or Farm System? Jun '14 Comnsnse 1
Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... May '14 jim 1
New York Yankees Need to Keep Dellin Betances i... May '14 Speed 3
•••
•••