Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#269542 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>If Montgomery was a Portland Seadog....Than DW would admit he's good.....

pitchers have made the jump...infield, outfield...not really...

any yank fan who follows the minors knows he has the stuff...i agree on not rushing him up...let him start off the season in triple aaa ball...

notice...no junior or fattie?[ he's judging, just afraid to post without junior] when they are gone, sports posting, no fighting.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#269543 Feb 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless
Nuts
Spam
Dude, I don't give a damm what and how you judge. All I know is I'm too mature to waste my time doing it to posts on here

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269544 Feb 6, 2013
Just getting a huge laugh at the busy afternoon in here. So big deal. I said I was sorry to a good man in Brookhaven. To think to some thats it considered begging is hilarious. Just a simple aplogy to clear the air and to promote peace. Deep down everyone in here knows the timeline. Its just they are afraid to admit it. But they know. All of them do
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269545 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
gmen dump...osi,rivers,bernard, canty, webster and phillips, thomas and on offense, diehl..and barden or jernigan..rumor is hixon, i hope not. most due to contracts, alot due to non performance..
draft a damn young stud linebacker for a change reese..no 1 pick or a fast cornerback
free agency is loaded with corners, tackles...google 2013 free agent class and the list is big..now, some will be franchised but not many..
I like hixon as well..big play maker for our Gmen...will now visit google 2013..thanks for the heads up!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269546 Feb 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Becketts worst enemy is himself. That ego is gonna face not being a frontline pitcher this year, my guess he turns up fat as usual and pitches himself to an injury. Then he gets the message when no one is interested the following year and someone gets a bargain.
Gonzo? Wasn't a fit in Boston, he's a west coast guy.
A baseball player is a baseball player and thats what Gonzo is. No matter where he plays
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269547 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>2.95 is a bad ERA in today's baseball world? and a 2-1 ratio SO to BB is bad also? hmmm.....oh that's right only wins count with you.....
you forgot era don't mean crap, thats the lackey effect and a bad pitching staff..

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269548 Feb 6, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I don't give a damm what and how you judge. All I know is I'm too mature to waste my time doing it to posts on here
Yet you still have to post back to me to prove it.

Thru the hoop, boy! Thru the hoop!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269549 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>A baseball player is a baseball player and thats what Gonzo is. No matter where he plays
can see you Never played baseball.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269550 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
pitchers have made the jump...infield, outfield...not really...
any yank fan who follows the minors knows he has the stuff...i agree on not rushing him up...let him start off the season in triple aaa ball...
notice...no junior or fattie?[ he's judging, just afraid to post without junior] when they are gone, sports posting, no fighting.
I agree as well not to rush anyone up....but he has potential....keep up the development process absolutely....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269551 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>A baseball player is a baseball player and thats what Gonzo is. No matter where he plays
I rarely disagree with DW, AGs only injury free year in Boston he hit 338 had 27 HRs and drove in 117 with an astounding OBP of 410. He was an all-star and winner of the GG and Silver Slugger award. Last year never healthy he hit a miserable 300 with ONLY 15 HRs and 86 RBIs in 123 injury riddled games for Boston with an OBP of ONLY 343....Juicekee fans are glad he's gone with him moving back to the league of champions it moves Texiera up to the 6th best first baseman in the softball league but still the highest paid.....another wonderful juicekee contract they're stuck with for years....too funny

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269552 Feb 6, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> can see you Never played baseball.
What are you talking about? I still hold my high school record my senior year for most HR's in a season

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269553 Feb 6, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I rarely disagree with DW, AGs only injury free year in Boston he hit 338 had 27 HRs and drove in 117 with an astounding OBP of 410. He was an all-star and winner of the GG and Silver Slugger award. Last year never healthy he hit a miserable 300 with ONLY 15 HRs and 86 RBIs in 123 injury riddled games for Boston with an OBP of ONLY 343....Juicekee fans are glad he's gone with him moving back to the league of champions it moves Texiera up to the 6th best first baseman in the softball league but still the highest paid.....another wonderful juicekee contract they're stuck with for years....too funny
Gonzo will be a force in the lineup in LA. They should top 100 wins if you look at their roster. I expect them to cruise to the division. Then coast their way thru the playoffs and WS. The team is that good top to bottom
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269554 Feb 6, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> you forgot era don't mean crap, thats the lackey effect and a bad pitching staff..
Yup....DW was afraid to admit Lackey was a bad signing......Angels and everyone in baseball except Theo knew Lackey was a washed up bum.....DW tried to put a BS spin on himself that Lackey still had some good octane left in his tank....only the moron momma would believe in his constant stupidity.....a riot indeed....lmfao
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269555 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely junior lied about it for months....I believe BHJ should have press charges on junior....would of finally made him shit in his pants with his name exposed for breaking the law and would have scared the crap outta him big time if nothing else......
good post if junior would have went to the joint, it would have been Cowboy Up!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269556 Feb 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you still have to post back to me to prove it.
Thru the hoop, boy! Thru the hoop!

of course, he cries 24/7 and lies about it...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269557 Feb 6, 2013
I am saving the denial post for someone...maybe that will get the transcripts going...he almost peed in his panties when he was confronted...

and,now, does what he does best

deny, deny deny

but its in print from his big stupid roided out mouth...

someone ain't gonna be happy...

I can't wait..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269558 Feb 6, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> good post if junior would have went to the joint, it would have been Cowboy Up!!

post of the day!

oh no doubt..momma hopes to go back, 3 square, free tv and his exercise is bend over time...he's at home, he can tell his pen pal all about debbie, fred, jeff, rex and woody

i can see one of the pen guys now...here's woody..check it out...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269559 Feb 6, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> can see you Never played baseball.

high school drop out..fu proved it

never got past 11th grade..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269560 Feb 6, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I rarely disagree with DW, AGs only injury free year in Boston he hit 338 had 27 HRs and drove in 117 with an astounding OBP of 410. He was an all-star and winner of the GG and Silver Slugger award. Last year never healthy he hit a miserable 300 with ONLY 15 HRs and 86 RBIs in 123 injury riddled games for Boston with an OBP of ONLY 343....Juicekee fans are glad he's gone with him moving back to the league of champions it moves Texiera up to the 6th best first baseman in the softball league but still the highest paid.....another wonderful juicekee contract they're stuck with for years....too funny
Gonzo going back to the National League make big Ike the 17th best first baseman in the National League now...LMAO dope..

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269561 Feb 6, 2013
Too funny the Tampa Troublemaker saving posts after Brookhaven politely asked this topic be not brought up again. Poor fella. He just wants the whole forum fighting making attempts to get posters to take sides

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Judge spotted in Gay Bar last month Sep 8 Yes pharrt 1
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Sep 5 Yes pharrt 14
News Yankees bullpen woes result in possibly worst l... Jun '17 BullPhartse 2
News New York Yankees: Should CC Sabathia be re-sign... Jun '17 Glad Phartss 2
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Yank22 3
More from around the web