“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269445 Feb 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>That would be my 3 picks....Balt., Det., and LAA....that fatso will be a frontrunner fans to.....if there is a 4th team.....gotta be Toronto and Dickey no doubt....
and lets not forget

"good riddance" reyes...

lmfao

he loved him as a met...as soon as his prediction of him staying backfired, he turned on him, asap...

too funny, lmao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269446 Feb 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he don't care how nasty it is.....if there's a McDonalds around his neighborhood probably scarfing down a couple of big macs.....or a couple of burgers in the 7-11 fridge dept......lmfao

of course not, his "illegal" vending machine fraud brings in only his eating money, "clyde" daddy fronts the condo, bills, etc...

he pays for food ,roids,alcohol and drugs..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269447 Feb 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
of course not, his "illegal" vending machine fraud brings in only his eating money, "clyde" daddy fronts the condo, bills, etc...
he pays for food ,roids,alcohol and drugs..
Exactly.....junior is a cheapskate....and a freeloader.....another lazy bum like his lying pal momma.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269448 Feb 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
and lets not forget
"good riddance" reyes...
lmfao
he loved him as a met...as soon as his prediction of him staying backfired, he turned on him, asap...
too funny, lmao..
Yup....he was telling all met fans Bourn will be a nice Christmas present....should he go to Texas or somewhere else....Bourn than becomes a bum....just like Bay is now in Seattle......never met a bigger hypocrite bitter turncoat loser than momma.......sickening indeed ugh......

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269449 Feb 5, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, my book is moving up the ranks. Got another signing in west palm on Friday
Bring the 64 color box ths time.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269450 Feb 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....he was telling all met fans Bourn will be a nice Christmas present....should he go to Texas or somewhere else....Bourn than becomes a bum....just like Bay is now in Seattle......never met a bigger hypocrite bitter turncoat loser than momma.......sickening indeed ugh......
It's too early in the rebuild for the Mets to get a guy like Bourn. By the time the rookies peak, Bourn will already be 3 years into a 5 yr deal. They'll have him pushing mid-thirties & in decline by the time this team is ready for contention. Save your money & wait a year or two to add the star power.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269451 Feb 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Jimbo and his dog Meth Head have plenty of profiles and like to blame everyone else, in fact Jimbo after stealing this site from Tap started this cesspool with phony profiles. Forget about that I just got an interesting e-mail from one of my moles...seems MLB is starting an investigation into the juicekees regarding ARODS latest steroid run in. AROD and his team of high powered attorneys have accused the juicekees of planting the story also naming others to try and cover their tracks. ARODs about had it with them and is ready to blow the top off their steroid infested clubhouse naming names, he's being advised to sit tight and stay silent for now by his legal team. I cant wait for Cancer to be named a major roid abuser, it's one of the reasons he didnt want AROD ever becoming a juicekee.

2 hours prior to this, mlb, and espn were reporting the connection of braun to miami...is this going to be like the lyons thing with the mets, were the post had it the night prior and i had the link in here, 4 hours before you had an idea?

you fat lying fraud...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269452 Feb 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

I think he was allowed 4 colors only...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269453 Feb 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too early in the rebuild for the Mets to get a guy like Bourn. By the time the rookies peak, Bourn will already be 3 years into a 5 yr deal. They'll have him pushing mid-thirties & in decline by the time this team is ready for contention. Save your money & wait a year or two to add the star power.
Lets just say Bourn would be an idiot if he chooses to go to the mets......my gut feeling says he lands in Texas......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269454 Feb 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah junior's book is all about racial slurs, stalking and lying.....those are his best 3 subjects.....

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269455 Feb 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was allowed 4 colors only...
They told him he stayed inside the lines, he could upgrade the next time. He did really well on the Powerpuff Girls page.
BOO

Weaverville, NC

#269456 Feb 5, 2013
Boo

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269458 Feb 6, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Jimbo and his dog Meth Head have plenty of profiles and like to blame everyone else, in fact Jimbo after stealing this site from Tap started this cesspool with phony profiles. Forget about that I just got an interesting e-mail from one of my moles...seems MLB is starting an investigation into the juicekees regarding ARODS latest steroid run in. AROD and his team of high powered attorneys have accused the juicekees of planting the story also naming others to try and cover their tracks. ARODs about had it with them and is ready to blow the top off their steroid infested clubhouse naming names, he's being advised to sit tight and stay silent for now by his legal team. I cant wait for Cancer to be named a major roid abuser, it's one of the reasons he didnt want AROD ever becoming a juicekee.
You did it again. Cervelli now on the list of PED users. This is like the 3rd story you broke in the last few days before the media got a hold of it. Good job. About 430am now so I better finally get to bed. No doubt Jimi's reputation took a major hit today when he was exposed for being Truth/Dare. Whats funny was several times he was posting himself in those profiles. Maybe Pete Case can go back and find the posts.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269460 Feb 6, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...

another name...bet seattle not so happy...

and braun admits contact with the bosch search...but about money...isn't money used for drugs?

gio from the nats is an original name listed as is cruz...

all those in fbb, do you draft a guy who could miss 50 games?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269461 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah junior's book is all about racial slurs, stalking and lying.....those are his best 3 subjects.....

most likely the biggest laugh of the year was the one where bhj busted him for lying and he meekly replied back with an I'm sorry whine...all the while lying in here...

and his tubby pal, ignored, the so called "close by" guy..who never went to his place for a burger, to say hi, support him, take him to a game

reason, no neighbor lives in the carolinas that posts in the forums...

both lie 24/7. both have no jobs.

so, when they babble its to be ignored...all they have left are what is called phony shout outs...to set up a lie to each other...

when you think about it, both are now proven criminals...both have records...one, it runs in the family.

what a shame. sad and pathetic.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269462 Feb 6, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I dont follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he said he'll stop going to games until they get rid of all the old washed up has beens on the team. He's furious and was yelling something about this earlier watching some show on espn with the korn guy. He said the arod guy is gonna start all kinds of trouble and just wants the yankees to pay him to go away, whatever that means

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269463 Feb 6, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

ya never learn, do you?

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269464 Feb 6, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/...

the nets, too funny. gotta find a post by a certain frontrunner fan..who claimed they pass the knicks...

maybe the owner can buy kobe next...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269465 Feb 6, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/06/brewer...

the latest on the braun,cervilli,jesus montero links to the ped issue

cervilli has explained his issue

also some minor player on the orioles now involved..

again, interesting for fbb...do you draft players like braun, gio or cruz of texas who could get suspended?

“Rex and the Bills”

Since: Aug 08

AFC East Champs 2015

#269466 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/20 13/02/06/brewers-braun-yankees -cervelli-linked-to-alleged-pe d-clinic/
the latest on the braun,cervilli,jesus montero links to the ped issue
cervilli has explained his issue
also some minor player on the orioles now involved..
again, interesting for fbb...do you draft players like braun, gio or cruz of texas who could get suspended?
All bums and should be banned from Baseball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Rodriguez Admits To DEA He Used Performanc... Dec '14 shuttip 3
Things to know about MLB free-agent signings Dec '14 EARL SCOTT 1
Alex Rodriguez Represents Dark Time in Major Le... Nov '14 jill 8
The New York Yankees' Investing Blunder Cost De... Nov '14 mike 5
Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... (May '14) Nov '14 ken 2
Judge helps Scottsdale rally past Glendale Oct '14 Comnsnse 1
Jeter launches site to connect athletes to fans Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web