“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269262 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Anything I can do to help a buddy is my pleasure. With the connections I have with the Mets it shouldnt be a problem, i'm sure some kind of 'finders fee' for myself can be worked out. Congrats on your perfect post-season I made a small fortune last night as well. I love being on the right side of a game that's never in doubt.
Yes exactly. Also, make sure you cut me a piece also. I'm the finder to the finders fee

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269263 Feb 4, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been warned.
LMAO! Don't sing it, BRING IT! I'm not worried about you.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269264 Feb 4, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, as this forum knows I am never fooled. Next time think a little more before you edit someones post. Brookhaven was married once before and has a daughter from that marriage. If you were his pal like I am, you would have known this. High school sweetheat? Really
Would you like me to post the message Brookaven sent to me last night? It's a pretty juicy letter. Chock full of info that I don't think you want anybody in here to have. I think everyone in here would very much enjoy it. Brookaven told me he'll check in here later to verify it if I decided to post it. It's up to you. Confess your lies right now or suffer the wrath. You have until noon. And, buddy, I don't mean 12:01. Choice is yours. The game stops today.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269265 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to post the message Brookaven sent to me last night? It's a pretty juicy letter. Chock full of info that I don't think you want anybody in here to have. I think everyone in here would very much enjoy it. Brookaven told me he'll check in here later to verify it if I decided to post it. It's up to you. Confess your lies right now or suffer the wrath. You have until noon. And, buddy, I don't mean 12:01. Choice is yours. The game stops today.

He will never admit to anything. You should know this by now. He will lie. Then do his deny,deny, deny bit. He will claim its an edited post. It could be 100% fact and he will deny it.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269266 Feb 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He will never admit to anything. You should know this by now. He will lie. Then do his deny,deny, deny bit. He will claim its an edited post. It could be 100% fact and he will deny it.
I just sent Brookaven another message. He immediately sent me back a message that he was going to message Unbiased & give him a warning. He's obviously watching the events unfold in here, even if he's not posting anything. He's pissed. He really doesn't want any part of this room anymore. I can't say that I blame him.
uradouche

Hoboken, NJ

#269267 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>By the way, as this forum knows I am never fooled. Next time think a little more before you edit someones post. Brookhaven was married once before and has a daughter from that marriage. If you were his pal like I am, you would have known this. High school sweetheat? Really
Everyone knows you're a tool who is always a fool and should go back to school where all you do is drool.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269268 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>3pm is also right around the corner. Have you decided yet what to post?
Poor Bronto he's probably biting his fingernails saying " what do I do what do I do " His picking of SF yesterday was priceless almost as funny as his take on the Jets before Rex was made King, as I told the forum weeks before it was announced, shutting his mouth.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269269 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Bronto he's probably biting his fingernails saying " what do I do what do I do " His picking of SF yesterday was priceless almost as funny as his take on the Jets before Rex was made King, as I told the forum weeks before it was announced, shutting his mouth.

you mean like your prediction of 11-5 season? or its gonna be a great season?

a coach who admitted he lost control in 2011,losing to the big brother giants...8-8. team revolt...

then rex claims he has his best team ever and they go 6-10

or, your claiming to leave his office at the end of the year and driving home, meanwhile he was in the bahamas...

or, your claim of the jet gm not at the senior bowl and wham, i repost a link showing he is there scouting qb's...

lie after lie busted...

explain to me, a gambler with "bookies" which is not allowed in the nfl or mlb, an avowed racist and bigot is allowed to even be near the team?

I am still waiting for your reply...there is none, busted again

or, your a neighbor of brookhaven, who lives close by and never tried to meet? never supported him at his store and ate there?

just lies...

a broken down fat pig, living in the carolinas...left to lie and dream of a lifestyle you wish you had..

but, andy, you got caught..

say, how's sonya? how long were you in jail for? is she mad at you for not visiting her in jacksonville due to the "detective" and fear?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269270 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I just sent Brookaven another message. He immediately sent me back a message that he was going to message Unbiased & give him a warning. He's obviously watching the events unfold in here, even if he's not posting anything. He's pissed. He really doesn't want any part of this room anymore. I can't say that I blame him.

why send him a message? all he will do is lie back, say he won't do it claiming deal...then break it within minutes...and laugh..

figuring he wont come back and have the balls to post it in the forum...

even then he would lie and deny it...as tub of love ignores facts...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269272 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>Yes exactly. Also, make sure you cut me a piece also. I'm the finder to the finders fee
Ive made alot of great wagers in my life and cashed in on most but the wager Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco made on himself has to be one of the all-time great bets.In his option year instead of accepting the Ravens good offer on an extention Joe decides to bet on himself becoming a free agent the second the SB ended.....nice bet, and I can tell you Rex noticed..wink wink
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#269273 Feb 4, 2013
What a morning.Todd(momma) is back to lying.He is doing what his forum boss tells him.I feel bad for this brookhaven guy.He admitted to me that the "problem" and him screwed him over.But no one will do anything.I loved his lie about living close to him.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269274 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ive made alot of great wagers in my life and cashed in on most but the wager Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco made on himself has to be one of the all-time great bets.In his option year instead of accepting the Ravens good offer on an extention Joe decides to bet on himself becoming a free agent the second the SB ended.....nice bet, and I can tell you Rex noticed..wink wink

Hey "winkie". Ever hear of a franchise tag?

By the way, who wants to be a part of the clown bus?

Ravens are glad they dumped rex. Classy team got rid of the big mouth and they win.

Jets keep the big mouth and go backwards.

By the way, my jet sources told me alex smith might be in the "sights".

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269275 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ive made alot of great wagers in my life and cashed in on most but the wager Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco made on himself has to be one of the all-time great bets.In his option year instead of accepting the Ravens good offer on an extention Joe decides to bet on himself becoming a free agent the second the SB ended.....nice bet, and I can tell you Rex noticed..wink wink
Ravens aren't letting him go anywhere. If no agreement, its franchise tag time

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269276 Feb 4, 2013
"Wink wink". Lmfao. Here we go again.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269277 Feb 4, 2013
ha wrote:
ha
Hey you're from Waxsaw NC...arent you me ?? LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269278 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

Keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269279 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>Ravens aren't letting him go anywhere. If no agreement, its franchise tag time
Oh I agree, but if they dont come with an offer that will make him the highest paid QB in the NFL and a Raven for life Joe will take the tag and then move on next year. The Ravens will do the right thing.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269280 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I agree, but if they dont come with an offer that will make him the highest paid QB in the NFL and a Raven for life Joe will take the tag and then move on next year. The Ravens will do the right thing.

"wink wink"...

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269281 Feb 4, 2013
It was refreshing to see a recent QB win the MVP that didnt throw a single interception or heave a ball with his eyes closed hoping against hope

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269282 Feb 4, 2013
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/02/marlins...

valverde....almost gone...

I seem to recall sandys right hand bigot/racist chatting about him

oh well, another one gone..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blue Lizard Drafted by Yankees and Cubs Mar 19 stewart scott 2
News Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... (May '14) Mar 16 A Roid 3
News Yankees News: Team Signs Kyle Davies To Minor L... Feb '15 report 1
News Rodriguez plans to meet with Yanks ahead of spr... Feb '15 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Alex Rodriguez Admits To DEA He Used Performanc... Dec '14 shuttip 3
News Things to know about MLB free-agent signings Dec '14 EARL SCOTT 1
News Alex Rodriguez Represents Dark Time in Major Le... Nov '14 jill 8
More from around the web