Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269250 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
What a major major score for me...I have to thank Jim Harbough who's pretty much a dick which is a pretty good reason why 3/4s of his team are also dicks...Not knowing the Ravens were gonna take a safety and allowing all that time to run off the clock was hysterical, not to mention all the other mistakes they/he made all game. He must have thought they were preparing for the Green Bay and Atlantas of the world
Yup and I completed my perfect record of all this seasons NFL predictions. Won every game. No one has done that before. I still can't believe it. Never again should any prediction I make should be questioned or laughed at if I'm ever wrong in the future. Because I can always fall back on this. Wow. every game, every round I nailed

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#269251 Feb 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, the board knows...maybe not as detailed..the proof was the silence they both got from their "buddy" they now fool only 1 dope...and that one could care less who is burned left and right as long as he has support...
they thrive on lying. fooling people, 24/7..the list is short however. Trust me, neither one will dare meet anyone. the fat one from the carolinas knows his picture gets put up proving the heavyweight he is...and then worse happens...as for junior, he has no idea if he will get served with legal documents, which if dada or the galpal find out, game over...rumor has it, one or both will soon, if the stalkings continue...would not shock me if one gets arrested at some point.
We'll meet you and shove bags of sand in your face Edwin, too funny you think you are in the commitiees class. Un says the word you're gator food in that swamp behind your house.Only reason you are around is for our amusement and for Momma to rip to shreds daily with your stupid posts LMAO

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269252 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize what a lying loser you really are. Pretty sad & pathetic how you have to latch on to someone else's success in lieu of your own sad failures. I just hope that someday Brookaven decides to post all those messages you sent to magicrat. I'd love for the entire board to see exactly what a slimeball little piece of shit you really are firsthand! I guess in a way, you're really lucky he's such a nice guy! I would have buried you the second I had anything on you.
Now on to judging all of your posts.
You've been warned.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269253 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
OH BURN! BURN OF BURNS!
So alas, Uneducated Mitt Fan. You really ARE the bullshit artist everybody in here says you are! Lie after lie after lie, Brookaven called you on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I think I'm going to set up my very own poll.
UNBIASED BIGGEST LIES OF 2013.
You're a real pip, Uneducated Mitt Fan. Tell us all about how you introduced Brookaven to his wife 10 years before you were even shat out? Or maybe you want to enlighten us to how much money you loaned him for his business? ROFLMFAO! You fuckin LOSER! DISMISSED!
Dude, get a life instead of editing others post. And leave my pal Brookhaven out of this. I'm sick of posting the timeline with that bum criminal magicrat. But anyone who has a brain knows he posted pics of his daughter before ever coming in this forum. I didn't give him that info. I would even consider doing that to a child. What the hell do you think I am

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269254 Feb 4, 2013
By the way, I am seeing now a few posts by Harley and Paul that are very impressive from last nite. Kudos to both these guys on their posts about Obama. More of these types of posts are highly encouraged. Excellent job by both of you

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269255 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Breaking news out of New Orleans : Ray Lewis is being held by New Orleans police on suspicion of stealing pocketbocks during the black-out in the Super Dome last night.
The end of the game was bad, the refs were letting the Ravens get away with murder. But thats no new feeling for Ray Lewis

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269256 Feb 4, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
By the way, I am seeing now a few posts by Harley and Paul that are very impressive from last nite. Kudos to both these guys on their posts about Obama. More of these types of posts are highly encouraged. Excellent job by both of you
You are taking the forum back as planned, jimbo the dumbo will be reduced to face full of sand and skipped over by all in this forum sooner then he can realize. The Bronto Doctrine has failed and so has Edwins constant whinning about post in the old forum. Him and Vince will pay dearly now, to funny they think they could mess with you and your greatness.
ha

Stanfield, NC

#269257 Feb 4, 2013
ha

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269258 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
What a major major score for me...I have to thank Jim Harbough who's pretty much a dick which is a pretty good reason why 3/4s of his team are also dicks...Not knowing the Ravens were gonna take a safety and allowing all that time to run off the clock was hysterical, not to mention all the other mistakes they/he made all game. He must have thought they were preparing for the Green Bay and Atlantas of the world
Just getting to my inbox on here this morning. Last nite I got a message from someone who really likes my idea about CitiField. He may contact you for more info. Let me know if I can help in any way after you guys discuss this

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269259 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
OH BURN! BURN OF BURNS!
So alas, Uneducated Mitt Fan. You really ARE the bullshit artist everybody in here says you are! Lie after lie after lie, Brookaven called you on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I think I'm going to set up my very own poll.
UNBIASED BIGGEST LIES OF 2013.
You're a real pip, Uneducated Mitt Fan. Tell us all about how you introduced Brookaven to his wife 10 years before you were even shat out? Or maybe you want to enlighten us to how much money you loaned him for his business? ROFLMFAO! You fuckin LOSER! DISMISSED!
By the way, as this forum knows I am never fooled. Next time think a little more before you edit someones post. Brookhaven was married once before and has a daughter from that marriage. If you were his pal like I am, you would have known this. High school sweetheat? Really

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269260 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>Just getting to my inbox on here this morning. Last nite I got a message from someone who really likes my idea about CitiField. He may contact you for more info. Let me know if I can help in any way after you guys discuss this
Anything I can do to help a buddy is my pleasure. With the connections I have with the Mets it shouldnt be a problem, i'm sure some kind of 'finders fee' for myself can be worked out. Congrats on your perfect post-season I made a small fortune last night as well. I love being on the right side of a game that's never in doubt.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269261 Feb 4, 2013
Bronto wrote:
Great game! I was wrong picking the 49ers however I won a Super Bowl box!
Spring training just around the corner!
3pm is also right around the corner. Have you decided yet what to post?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269262 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Anything I can do to help a buddy is my pleasure. With the connections I have with the Mets it shouldnt be a problem, i'm sure some kind of 'finders fee' for myself can be worked out. Congrats on your perfect post-season I made a small fortune last night as well. I love being on the right side of a game that's never in doubt.
Yes exactly. Also, make sure you cut me a piece also. I'm the finder to the finders fee

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269263 Feb 4, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been warned.
LMAO! Don't sing it, BRING IT! I'm not worried about you.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269264 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>By the way, as this forum knows I am never fooled. Next time think a little more before you edit someones post. Brookhaven was married once before and has a daughter from that marriage. If you were his pal like I am, you would have known this. High school sweetheat? Really
Would you like me to post the message Brookaven sent to me last night? It's a pretty juicy letter. Chock full of info that I don't think you want anybody in here to have. I think everyone in here would very much enjoy it. Brookaven told me he'll check in here later to verify it if I decided to post it. It's up to you. Confess your lies right now or suffer the wrath. You have until noon. And, buddy, I don't mean 12:01. Choice is yours. The game stops today.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269265 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to post the message Brookaven sent to me last night? It's a pretty juicy letter. Chock full of info that I don't think you want anybody in here to have. I think everyone in here would very much enjoy it. Brookaven told me he'll check in here later to verify it if I decided to post it. It's up to you. Confess your lies right now or suffer the wrath. You have until noon. And, buddy, I don't mean 12:01. Choice is yours. The game stops today.

He will never admit to anything. You should know this by now. He will lie. Then do his deny,deny, deny bit. He will claim its an edited post. It could be 100% fact and he will deny it.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269266 Feb 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He will never admit to anything. You should know this by now. He will lie. Then do his deny,deny, deny bit. He will claim its an edited post. It could be 100% fact and he will deny it.
I just sent Brookaven another message. He immediately sent me back a message that he was going to message Unbiased & give him a warning. He's obviously watching the events unfold in here, even if he's not posting anything. He's pissed. He really doesn't want any part of this room anymore. I can't say that I blame him.
uradouche

Maspeth, NY

#269267 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>By the way, as this forum knows I am never fooled. Next time think a little more before you edit someones post. Brookhaven was married once before and has a daughter from that marriage. If you were his pal like I am, you would have known this. High school sweetheat? Really
Everyone knows you're a tool who is always a fool and should go back to school where all you do is drool.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269268 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>3pm is also right around the corner. Have you decided yet what to post?
Poor Bronto he's probably biting his fingernails saying " what do I do what do I do " His picking of SF yesterday was priceless almost as funny as his take on the Jets before Rex was made King, as I told the forum weeks before it was announced, shutting his mouth.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269269 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Bronto he's probably biting his fingernails saying " what do I do what do I do " His picking of SF yesterday was priceless almost as funny as his take on the Jets before Rex was made King, as I told the forum weeks before it was announced, shutting his mouth.

you mean like your prediction of 11-5 season? or its gonna be a great season?

a coach who admitted he lost control in 2011,losing to the big brother giants...8-8. team revolt...

then rex claims he has his best team ever and they go 6-10

or, your claiming to leave his office at the end of the year and driving home, meanwhile he was in the bahamas...

or, your claim of the jet gm not at the senior bowl and wham, i repost a link showing he is there scouting qb's...

lie after lie busted...

explain to me, a gambler with "bookies" which is not allowed in the nfl or mlb, an avowed racist and bigot is allowed to even be near the team?

I am still waiting for your reply...there is none, busted again

or, your a neighbor of brookhaven, who lives close by and never tried to meet? never supported him at his store and ate there?

just lies...

a broken down fat pig, living in the carolinas...left to lie and dream of a lifestyle you wish you had..

but, andy, you got caught..

say, how's sonya? how long were you in jail for? is she mad at you for not visiting her in jacksonville due to the "detective" and fear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... Tue Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 Tue El Cacique 1
News The Yankees should be selling Aug 1 jimmy jones 1
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... (Dec '15) Jun '16 ericjagielo1 9
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun '16 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
More from around the web