Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#269232 Feb 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao...hey, who are you pulling for? I liked the ravens, which moochie likes..could be a disaster now...
Done care who wins, but I thought the Ravens would win, due to Rice and their receivers....who are studs

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#269233 Feb 3, 2013
Who in Gods name gave the litghing contract for the superbowl to LIPA

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269235 Feb 3, 2013
What a major major score for me...I have to thank Jim Harbough who's pretty much a dick which is a pretty good reason why 3/4s of his team are also dicks...Not knowing the Ravens were gonna take a safety and allowing all that time to run off the clock was hysterical, not to mention all the other mistakes they/he made all game. He must have thought they were preparing for the Green Bay and Atlantas of the world

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#269236 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
What a major major score for me...I have to thank Jim Harbough who's pretty much a dick which is a pretty good reason why 3/4s of his team are also dicks...Not knowing the Ravens were gonna take a safety and allowing all that time to run off the clock was hysterical, not to mention all the other mistakes they/he made all game. He must have thought they were preparing for the Green Bay and Atlantas of the world

you are broke..look criminal, if you recall, you lost the house and dog last year, i can repost it

if you made $10 its a miracle...

speaking of dicks, and glad you mention private parts, as its your fav from your jail days...any other homo terms?

some more butt info?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269237 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

tell me why your ex pal ignored you and junior, the 2 criminals? and posted fu?

lmfao...you stabbed him in the back...its known thru out topix...

busted again. oh, if you live so close to him, why did you not meet or go to his burger place to support him?

think up a lie fatso..

is it because the airfare from the carolinas is too much?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269238 Feb 3, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Done care who wins, but I thought the Ravens would win, due to Rice and their receivers....who are studs

good call, fu,paul and a few others picked them also...

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#269239 Feb 3, 2013
Great game! I was wrong picking the 49ers however I won a Super Bowl box!

Spring training just around the corner!

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269240 Feb 3, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU ON FUCKING CRACK?
Do you not think that I come in here to check up on you idiots at least once a week? Just to make sure you two low-watt assholes aren't screwing me over even more than you already did?
You introduced me to my wife? The girl I first started dating in 1986? The girl I originally met when we were both in 5th grade? You weren't even a fucking fetus in 1989, let alone 1979! Everybody in here that pays attention knows that I married my high-school sweetheart...
You helped me with my business? Would you like me to post the "secret" e-mails you sent out hoping that my business failed? Or the message you where you told everyone that I was making a big mistake opening up a business at a time like this? Or how about the one's where you claimed I'd be closed up in three months because I was clueless & had no idea what I was doing? Or the one's you sent to Magickrat with links to my Facebook & Photobucket accounts? Or maybe I should post the ones where you made a vain attempt to bury hatchets with your, "You should change your slogan, my friend" bullshit? I have them all saved. I could ruin you in here in a matter of minutes if I chose to. So be fucking lucky that I'm a "nice, gullible" schmuck & keep your fucking mouth shut from now on...
And for the record, YOU gave me that pic of Fu's house. And it turned out it wasn't even Fu's house anyway...
Jesus Christ, this room is like a fucking sentence...
OH BURN! BURN OF BURNS!

So alas, Uneducated Mitt Fan. You really ARE the bullshit artist everybody in here says you are! Lie after lie after lie, Brookaven called you on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I think I'm going to set up my very own poll.
UNBIASED BIGGEST LIES OF 2013.

You're a real pip, Uneducated Mitt Fan. Tell us all about how you introduced Brookaven to his wife 10 years before you were even shat out? Or maybe you want to enlighten us to how much money you loaned him for his business? ROFLMFAO! You fuckin LOSER! DISMISSED!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269241 Feb 3, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully this morning, hes taking my post seriously and writing up several rough drafts thinking which one to use in here. And how about that Obama loving lowlife Anti Troll poster last night. At least now he realizes how helpful and instrumental I have been to Brookhaven for his success in his burger place
I realize what a lying loser you really are. Pretty sad & pathetic how you have to latch on to someone else's success in lieu of your own sad failures. I just hope that someday Brookaven decides to post all those messages you sent to magicrat. I'd love for the entire board to see exactly what a slimeball little piece of shit you really are firsthand! I guess in a way, you're really lucky he's such a nice guy! I would have buried you the second I had anything on you.

Now on to judging all of your posts.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269242 Feb 3, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Born a muslim, always a muslim. And for them.....Allah comes before all. He's arming the muslins in the middle east, to take out Israel, and he's trying to disarm the people here......we're talking civil war
Ohmygod.

If Obama's winning should have taught you anything, it's how eak the Republican Party is right now. Don't blame us for voting for Obama, it's not like we had any other viable choice.

Civil War. Tell you what. Lead the charge, dummy.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269243 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
OH BURN! BURN OF BURNS!
So alas, Uneducated Mitt Fan. You really ARE the bullshit artist everybody in here says you are! Lie after lie after lie, Brookaven called you on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I think I'm going to set up my very own poll.
UNBIASED BIGGEST LIES OF 2013.
You're a real pip, Uneducated Mitt Fan. Tell us all about how you introduced Brookaven to his wife 10 years before you were even shat out? Or maybe you want to enlighten us to how much money you loaned him for his business? ROFLMFAO! You fuckin LOSER! DISMISSED!

I must have missed this or I would have wet myself...the sad thing is they lied to him for years. Made fun of him behind his back. One, judged him daily even as he posted him, momma. Too bad he never did anything to them with the police. That was his biggest mistake. they will do what they do best, deny, deny deny....and one posted the thing to do is cheat and lie...what a shock.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269244 Feb 4, 2013
Spring training around the corner...football is now free agent time soon, who is released, etc...and then the draft...

but its time for spring training...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269245 Feb 4, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/mets/lyon_migh...

another met signing not announced by met super scout momma

reason, after being laughed at for praising the signing of ex"juicekees" and not knowing it, he is not even reporting any more signings since he cannot even know how to search for info on a computer without his pal helping him...

blockbuster coming, just ask him...

still waiting for the answer as to how a supposed "gambler" with bookies [ banned in the nfl and mlb] an avowed racist and bigot is allowed in the confidence of any big league teams

the answer as we all know it

its bs. all he has...

waiting for the reply back on how he never met his "neighbor" bhj, or took him to a game in his "mets" suite...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269246 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize what a lying loser you really are. Pretty sad & pathetic how you have to latch on to someone else's success in lieu of your own sad failures. I just hope that someday Brookaven decides to post all those messages you sent to magicrat. I'd love for the entire board to see exactly what a slimeball little piece of shit you really are firsthand! I guess in a way, you're really lucky he's such a nice guy! I would have buried you the second I had anything on you.

oh, the board knows...maybe not as detailed..the proof was the silence they both got from their "buddy" they now fool only 1 dope...and that one could care less who is burned left and right as long as he has support...

they thrive on lying. fooling people, 24/7..the list is short however. Trust me, neither one will dare meet anyone. the fat one from the carolinas knows his picture gets put up proving the heavyweight he is...and then worse happens...as for junior, he has no idea if he will get served with legal documents, which if dada or the galpal find out, game over...rumor has it, one or both will soon, if the stalkings continue...would not shock me if one gets arrested at some point.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269247 Feb 4, 2013
Breaking news out of New Orleans : Ray Lewis is being held by New Orleans police on suspicion of stealing pocketbocks during the black-out in the Super Dome last night.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269248 Feb 4, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, there is nothing phony about me. I have spent a great deal of time cleaning up this forum over the years and have run off more trash and filth from here than anyone else. Just ask Bronto or Fu just how nervous and scared they are of me and the cards I hold. When I say there is to be no pro Obama posts on here, I mean it
Now tell me what exactly Obama has done so far that was so good since he been president. And before you bring up Bin Laden, the detective work to get him was planted years before Obama got into office and only thru harsh interrogations, which Obama doesn't approve of, did people speak up on where he was hiding out. I will point out every year of trillion+$$$ deficits, unemployment up, and a record amount of people getting food stamps as just scratching the surface of just how bad hes been. Less people are working today in this nation than when he took office. There is no way you can possibly spin that he has done a good job
I won't have time to answer you back. Its Friday which means its my happy hour time
Hey buddy glad to see you are not letting anyone pollute your forum with any pro Obama nonsense. Send me the word and I'll break Fu's face in,he's scum for his comments about the lovely Mrs Un. I might even crush him just for fun. Wonder how that stalker would like to be beaten within an inch of his life, and he better not ever play golf at Bethpage again or else. Too funny he thought he could mess with a patriot like you who has contacts within inner circles he's never even dreamed of.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269249 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Breaking news out of New Orleans : Ray Lewis is being held by New Orleans police on suspicion of stealing pocketbocks during the black-out in the Super Dome last night.
To funny, keep up the good posting.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#269250 Feb 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yup and I completed my perfect record of all this seasons NFL predictions. Won every game. No one has done that before. I still can't believe it. Never again should any prediction I make should be questioned or laughed at if I'm ever wrong in the future. Because I can always fall back on this. Wow. every game, every round I nailed

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269251 Feb 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, the board knows...maybe not as detailed..the proof was the silence they both got from their "buddy" they now fool only 1 dope...and that one could care less who is burned left and right as long as he has support...
they thrive on lying. fooling people, 24/7..the list is short however. Trust me, neither one will dare meet anyone. the fat one from the carolinas knows his picture gets put up proving the heavyweight he is...and then worse happens...as for junior, he has no idea if he will get served with legal documents, which if dada or the galpal find out, game over...rumor has it, one or both will soon, if the stalkings continue...would not shock me if one gets arrested at some point.
We'll meet you and shove bags of sand in your face Edwin, too funny you think you are in the commitiees class. Un says the word you're gator food in that swamp behind your house.Only reason you are around is for our amusement and for Momma to rip to shreds daily with your stupid posts LMAO

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269252 Feb 4, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been warned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Judge spotted in Gay Bar last month Oct 19 France Nickar 3
News Severino, Judge help Yankees top Indians 7-3 to... Oct 12 Players Farted 4
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Oct 11 Farting Players 21
News Yankees bullpen woes result in possibly worst l... Jun '17 BullPhartse 2
News New York Yankees: Should CC Sabathia be re-sign... Jun '17 Glad Phartss 2
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
More from around the web