Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#268998 Feb 1, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy its people like him that ruins the country for PATRIOTS like you. Maybe one day his kind will get on a boat and go back to Africa and take Obama with him...too funny LMAO.
Don't gag on it. Take it slow & steady. Don't forget to swallow. The GOP hates spitters...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268999 Feb 1, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Do the Isles have a capable goalie this year? The Panthers down here are just awful
He's real good it's whats in front of him that's a concern, lots of young talent but a little short of muscle around the net. Offensively the Isles first line is as good as any....the 3rd and 4th lines are the weakness, as is with most young teams.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269000 Feb 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, kid. You're just annoyed that the white guy lost & the RIGHT guy won! TWICE! When you're old enough to vote, you'll understand that your tiny little racist simpleton mind has no place in this country anymore. THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!
Dude, the people who spoke in the last election were the overwhelming losers and deadbeats who need govt entitlements to survive. All Obama did was add to our high national debt and more spending to come in the next few years. And Obamacare is a huge disaster and job killer. How can you in your right mind actually feel Obama is good for this nation? Liberal policies bankrupt everything. Look at California. Don't post again about that loser president in this forum

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269002 Feb 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's real good it's whats in front of him that's a concern, lots of young talent but a little short of muscle around the net. Offensively the Isles first line is as good as any....the 3rd and 4th lines are the weakness, as is with most young teams.
Too bad that Dell is too unathletic to ice skate. Otherwise he'd be a great goalie. All those meat lover Pizza Hut pies he shoved down his throat these years. Dell would be able to just stand there on skates blocking the entire net

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269003 Feb 1, 2013
Great to see the Mets are interested in Jose Valverde....And why not ? if for no other reason then to watch him laugh and point at the Juicekee dugout when he's done humilitating them.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269004 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, the people who spoke in the last election were the overwhelming losers and deadbeats who need govt entitlements to survive. All Obama did was add to our high national debt and more spending to come in the next few years. And Obamacare is a huge disaster and job killer. How can you in your right mind actually feel Obama is good for this nation? Liberal policies bankrupt everything. Look at California. Don't post again about that loser president in this forum
Yep, keep lip-synching those Glenn Beck/Bill O'Rielly/Sean Hannity lyrics ad nauseum. If you repeat them enough times, you might even start believing them yourself. Never a free thought of your own, right? You're a 2nd shelf FoxBot! They got you hooked like a Tuna! Uneducated Mitt Fan. Maybe that's what we'll call the Mets from now on - the Mitts. Both losers.

GO OBAMA OR GO HOME!
Barry! Barry! He's our man! He flushed Romney down the can!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269005 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Too bad that Dell is too unathletic to ice skate. Otherwise he'd be a great goalie. All those meat lover Pizza Hut pies he shoved down his throat these years. Dell would be able to just stand there on skates blocking the entire net
The gravitational pull of his mass alone would suck the puck into an orbit around him!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269006 Feb 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great to see the Mets are interested in Jose Valverde....And why not ? if for no other reason then to watch him laugh and point at the Juicekee dugout when he's done humilitating them.
Tigers have a rookie you like in the BP and Coke was great last postseason. Valverde can be great and at other times, just wild and awful. Think his best years are behind him

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269007 Feb 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, keep lip-synching those Glenn Beck/Bill O'Rielly/Sean Hannity lyrics ad nauseum. If you repeat them enough times, you might even start believing them yourself. Never a free thought of your own, right? You're a 2nd shelf FoxBot! They got you hooked like a Tuna! Uneducated Mitt Fan. Maybe that's what we'll call the Mets from now on - the Mitts. Both losers.
GO OBAMA OR GO HOME!
Barry! Barry! He's our man! He flushed Romney down the can!
I was not a huge Romney guy. But he should have been elected and if he was bad, then in 2016, he can be voted out. Obamas record was so poor, no way he should have been re elected

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269008 Feb 1, 2013
Have you seen this tidbit of info this morning?

Geraldo Rivera is considering running for NJ Senate on the Republican ticket?

Let's see. We have;

Caribou Barbie Palin
Bat Looney Bachmann
Insane John McCain
Magic Underpants Mitt
Crazy Carl Paladino
Jellyfish John Boner

...and now we have Mr Al Capones Vault? Mr. "I got my ass kicked by a skinhead on my own TV show?"

This isn't a political party, it's the next cast of "The Real World".

WAY TO GO GOP! Hillary 2016!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269009 Feb 1, 2013
Well Fu, about to leave to golf in beautiful 60 degree weather here. Those 20 degree days really suck this time of year. So enjoy Topix and judge this post since you judged my past posts this morning

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269010 Feb 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Have you seen this tidbit of info this morning?
Geraldo Rivera is considering running for NJ Senate on the Republican ticket?
Let's see. We have;
Caribou Barbie Palin
Bat Looney Bachmann
Insane John McCain
Magic Underpants Mitt
Crazy Carl Paladino
Jellyfish John Boner
...and now we have Mr Al Capones Vault? Mr. "I got my ass kicked by a skinhead on my own TV show?"
This isn't a political party, it's the next cast of "The Real World".
WAY TO GO GOP! Hillary 2016!
Hillary? Shows how little you know. The democrat on the 2016 ticket will be Andrew Cuomo

Do you even know what Benghazi was? No, its not a sushi restaurant either

This forum doesn't tolerate these Obama loving posts. Take it elsewhere. I'm out now but don't want to see any of these posts when I get back

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269011 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Hillary? Shows how little you know. The democrat on the 2016 ticket will be Andrew Cuomo
Do you even know what Benghazi was? No, its not a sushi restaurant either
This forum doesn't tolerate these Obama loving posts. Take it elsewhere. I'm out now but don't want to see any of these posts when I get back
Benghazi - The last ditch effort from a sore losing CONserVICT grasping for a fleeting yet moot moment of self-righteous relevance. When all else fails, right?

"I don't want to see any of these posts anymore" You're silly. What are you gonna fuckin do about it? You've been crying in here with your phony little threats for years now, dating back to the "my daddy's Yankee web blog" schtick. Run away now, little boy! Go play your Wii Golf.(insert "brush-off" gesture with both hands here)
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269012 Feb 1, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Liam Hafner should fall in love with that short porch in right field like Ibanez did and most power lefty hitters do....its funny watching Ichiro with that awkward swing of his hitting for the fence down there as well.....
yes he could be another Ibanez but the real question is why didn't cash sign Ibanez in the first place...guys an injury waiting to happen but he will hit more HR's then Ichiro..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269013 Feb 1, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Agree.....again his health is important here.....a big if....if he can stay healthy he'll most likely be the regular lefty DH.....
Keep reading that ARod maybe done wearing pinstripes.....that he might cave in knowing he'll never be 100% again or part time role if and when he should come back.....this would kill his ego.....and no doubt facing a guilty verdict here doesn't help him........
Sorry paulie but I can't see arod passing on 100 million...He'll be a yankee until the yanks pay him his salary in full or find a club who's willing to pay him..can't see that happening..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269014 Feb 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Rumor has a momma sighting at the super bowl. Doing his work with rex this weekend. He goes back to work with sandy on tuesday. He will be jumping back and forth with his 2 management jobs. Lmfao
Speaking of the Super Bowl I'am putting my dime on the 49ers....I think its going to be an easy win and kaepernick makes all the difference in the game...

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#269015 Feb 1, 2013
Well Good afternoon everyone!! Superbowl Sunday this weekend!! I am picking for Frisco to beat the Ravens! Spring training is just around the corner! Knicks are paying some great basketball. The Rangers have stumbled out the gate however I believe they will go deep into the playoffs.

Go Yankees!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269016 Feb 1, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yes he could be another Ibanez but the real question is why didn't cash sign Ibanez in the first place...guys an injury waiting to happen but he will hit more HR's then Ichiro..
Ibanez is 40 going on 41 that's a factor Donnie and he also had his share of slumps also throughout the season.......if and I know its a big if....but if Hafner can stay Healthy he'll be a nice addition.....hopefully his back and knee problems are behind him.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269017 Feb 1, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry paulie but I can't see arod passing on 100 million...He'll be a yankee until the yanks pay him his salary in full or find a club who's willing to pay him..can't see that happening..
At this point Donnie I'll take a buyout....give ARod his 114M and adios to that roid freak clown and free up the Yanks cap space of 27M a year......tired of all of his stupid bullshit drama queen crap all over the tabloids all the friggin time for all the wrong shit he does.....by far biggest mistake of Hank's life was giving ARod the 275M 10 year deal in 2007 after being a hypocrite of saying the right thing the 1st time...."If ARod opts out.....he's done wearing pinstripes" kudos to that and should of stood by his own statement......I said it at the time....bring in FA Mike Lowell.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269018 Feb 1, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Speaking of the Super Bowl I'am putting my dime on the 49ers....I think its going to be an easy win and kaepernick makes all the difference in the game...
I'm picking the Ravens to win 27-24 possibly the 1st OT in SB history....why not 1st time ever brothers are the head coaches going up against one another in the NFL title game.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian McCann calls Yankees' kids 'Best young gr... Aug 23 Stella Velasquez 6
News A-Rod all but ruling out return in '17 Aug 23 El Cacique 1
News The Yankees should be selling Aug 1 jimmy jones 1
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... (Dec '15) Jun '16 ericjagielo1 9
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun '16 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
More from around the web