|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I am me and you are we and we are all together
keep up the good posting, its noticed...
You sound gay
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
think you are right...

by the way, arods contract...isn't this year its high point and after this year goes down?
ARod's number drops to $21 million starting in 2015 & $20 million the final 2 seasons...
Rueben

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Along with Cano's big awaited deal...Hal also has to be ready and spend elsewhere to keep the team a contender as the Yanks are an already old team in allot of areas with a few good prospects a year or 2 away from hitting the bigs as the Yanks move forward.....if this off season was any indication of how the Yanks spend money or trading in needs to get better......than things are not looking good in the near future in the Bronx.......hopefully Hal gets over this must have team payroll thing at 189M by 2014 or the Yanks are in trouble.....
If they don't outspend teams by at least 50 million dollars they're incapable of competing, it could be last place for them for years to come. Are you Jimi-Yanks boyfriend ?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Along with Cano's big awaited deal...Hal also has to be ready and spend elsewhere to keep the team a contender as the Yanks are an already old team in allot of areas with a few good prospects a year or 2 away from hitting the bigs as the Yanks move forward.....if this off season was any indication of how the Yanks spend money or trading in needs to get better......than things are not looking good in the near future in the Bronx.......hopefully Hal gets over this must have team payroll thing at 189M by 2014 or the Yanks are in trouble.....
NYY hasn't had any drafts producing an impact player since Jeter in 1992. Their drafts over the last 10+ years hasn't produced anything close to that. Think their scouting philosophy needs to change. That would start by firing Damon Oppenheimer & bring in someone that knows how to organize a MLB scouting department...

Don't see any impact FA's for the 2014 season...

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/02/2014-ml...

George was able to spend his way out of the lack of prospects by using FA. Current CBA restricts teams from signing FA's because a team loses not only the draft pick, but also the slot money to potentially use on another draftee. Teams are reluctant to give up that money...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
ARod's number drops to $21 million starting in 2015 & $20 million the final 2 seasons...
By then ARod will be in a wheelchair the way he's going......
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rueben wrote:
<quoted text>If they don't outspend teams by at least 50 million dollars they're incapable of competing, it could be last place for them for years to come. Are you Jimi-Yanks boyfriend ?
I heard you were all over junior's little nub while you were in Florida fatso......did he give you a mouthful of roid juice momma? LMFAO
Rueben

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
NYY hasn't had any drafts producing an impact player since Jeter in 1992. Their drafts over the last 10+ years hasn't produced anything close to that. Think their scouting philosophy needs to change. That would start by firing Damon Oppenheimer & bring in someone that knows how to organize a MLB scouting department...
George was able to spend his way out of the lack of prospects by using FA. Current CBA restricts teams from signing FA's because a team loses not only the draft pick, but also the slot money to potentially use on another draftee. Teams are reluctant to give up that money...
In other words if they don't outspend teams by at least 50 million dollars they're incapable of competing, sounds like last place for years and years.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
George also had a good nucleus around that team too....a piece here and there kept that team competing for the WS yearly.....only problem was give George a superstar name and he went out and got it.....never mind shoulder problems (Jaret Wright)....attitude problems (Raul Mondesi, Gary Sheffield) or washed up pitchers (Kevin Brown, Randy Johnson) But now farm system has a few good prospects here and there but allot were overrated such as Phil Hughes, Joba, Ivan Nova, Ian Kennedy, Dioner Navarro, Austin Jackson.....the list goes on......soon or a later patchwork fails......but the Yanks even as old as they are still have a good patchwork team.....that needs a power hitting OF.....retaining Russell Martin....Pirates gave him 17M over 2 years and Hal refused to match it.....good quality utility infielder and a corner infielder......DH's may come from ST hopefuls not a major concern....and who knows how far they go.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rueben wrote:
<quoted text>You sound gay
ah, the nc isp...wonder who this is...keep on hiding under your filthy rock...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rueben wrote:
<quoted text>In other words if they don't outspend teams by at least 50 million dollars they're incapable of competing, sounds like last place for years and years.

sounds like the coward momma, hiding in fear..post in your profile, fat coward...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rueben wrote:
<quoted text>In other words if they don't outspend teams by at least 50 million dollars they're incapable of competing, sounds like last place for years and years.
Hey quitter bitter fat momma.....4 straight years of 4th place and the cellar coming has the Wilpon and the mets the biggest pathetic joke in baseball....along with an average crowd at shiti 10,000 or less what a crackup......and no WS titles since way back in 1986......ROTFLMFAO
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rueben wrote:
<quoted text>You sound gay
Hey momma I bet you love to bend over in a gay bar you sick homo.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rueben wrote:
In other words fat slob momma, the 4th place mets are cellar bound and no titles since 1986.....LMFAO
Rueben

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like the coward momma, hiding in fear..post in your profile, fat coward...
You seem confused
Do you need a cookie ?
GIGGLE
GIGGLE
GIGGLE
Yanks 56

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Can't predict big years out of anyone Fu....FA or not....Swisher didn't have a big year.....nor did he get the money he was looking for......glad him and the Yanks parted ways.....he wasn't coming through in the clutch nor the post season enough......even though he puts up decent HR and RBI numbers yearly.....not saying the Yanks need to be a star studded team.......but some decent power hitting corner OF would of been nice to acquire and a decent catcher......this off season wasn't the greatest names out there....but trading for one might not of been a bad idea.....certainly not happy about singles type hitters in Gardner and Ichiro......Grandy if he can go back to 2011 and cut down the strikeouts by not always thinking long ball in every AB and pickup the guy from 2nd and 3rd or both with a base hit sure would help.....or Tex pulling every pitch he sees from the left side....Yanks have issues right now that need to be dealt with not ignored.....maybe Kevin Long needs to go......something....
Agree 100%, As for Long I believe the only one he may have helped is Grandy previously but if he was any good why did the Yanks totally suck in the Playoffs last year vs Detroit, oh I get about good pitching stops good hitting, but c'mon they had some of the coldest bats i've ever seen collectively, for that alone, Long should have been terminated.
Yanks 56

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, only 20 mil for the final 2 seasons? Maybe we should take up a collection for him. lol
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Yanks 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, only 20 mil for the final 2 seasons? Maybe we should take up a collection for him. lol
Yeah no kidding....I wouldn't mind Hal paying me 20M a year to do what ARod does.....not much of anything at the plate or 3B....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Yanks 56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100%, As for Long I believe the only one he may have helped is Grandy previously but if he was any good why did the Yanks totally suck in the Playoffs last year vs Detroit, oh I get about good pitching stops good hitting, but c'mon they had some of the coldest bats i've ever seen collectively, for that alone, Long should have been terminated.
Well I've said it a Long time ago that Kevin Long should be Long gone....
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rueben wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem confused
Do you need a cookie ?
GIGGLE
GIGGLE
GIGGLE
You were born confused momma/ slackers.....you are not sure whether being an ass kisser or being a tough guy coward behind the computer is your strong point......but a fat stench moron like you is one sick doooooshbag ya dicksmoker.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey quitter bitter fat momma.....4 straight years of 4th place and the cellar coming has the Wilpon and the mets the biggest pathetic joke in baseball....along with an average crowd at shiti 10,000 or less what a crackup......and no WS titles since way back in 1986......ROTFLMFAO
what is great, he knows if lucky they have a shot at 4th place...another lost year and the season has not started yet...all he has left is to root against the yanks..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••