“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#268292 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
We got some big laughs in the office today hearing Pedro Feleciano has agreed to a minimal minor league contract.....Pedro and his agent fleeced the Juicekees for 8 million while getting all the medical attention he needed paid by the Juicekees and never threw a pitch. He'll get the rust off in New Orleans and return 100 percent healthy at a fraction of the cost for the Mets.....Great job Sandy you can never have enough lefties

Like the other ex yank pitcher they signed?

Keep up the good posting,its noticed slackers!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268293 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
We got some big laughs in the office today hearing Pedro Feleciano has agreed to a minimal minor league contract.....Pedro and his agent fleeced the Juicekees for 8 million while getting all the medical attention he needed paid by the Juicekees and never threw a pitch. He'll get the rust off in New Orleans and return 100 percent healthy at a fraction of the cost for the Mets.....Great job Sandy you can never have enough lefties

Unemployed. Lmfao.

Did the office see your racist posts on the big screen today?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268294 Jan 21, 2013
Nice win for the Nets today it won't be long before they sit atop the Atlantic Division.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#268295 Jan 21, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Its a madhouse up here before. All her family was here. Thankfully most are leaving now. You ever have garbage in 1 hand but you accidentally throw out the thing that you want in your other hand? Thats what just happened to me. Fortunatly for everyone, Rose's little niece is ok
The best thing about the family coming over is when they leave

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268296 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Nice win for the Nets today it won't be long before they sit atop the Atlantic Division.

Hi slackers!

Whatever that means! Busted dope.

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#268297 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>Its a madhouse up here before. All her family was here. Thankfully most are leaving now. You ever have garbage in 1 hand but you accidentally throw out the thing that you want in your other hand? Thats what just happened to me. Fortunatly for everyone, Rose's little niece is ok
We all hope Marv is OK, keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#268298 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The best thing about the family coming over is when they leave
Hey Buddy keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#268299 Jan 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Unemployed. Lmfao.
Did the office see your racist posts on the big screen today?
Watch out for when I'm in Tampa. Bring the sand bags for me.

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#268300 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Come on over and meet me at Fallons, all the guys are chuckling over the Jets GM and Rexie.

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#268301 Jan 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Its great to see you reduced to shout outs and spewing racial venom. No way the mets or jets allow racism. So that ends your phony connections. Debbie and vermont were made up by junior.
Just how many phony profiles have you blown,5 out your cache of 20?
But keep up the good posting!
Who told you fatti was on SSI? You better tell me or else, get the sand backs ready.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268302 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The best thing about the family coming over is when they leave

Keep up the good posting,its noticed!

Shame on you,in laws have the money. Is it true you crapped on the floor at the boardwalk and banned from the property? Or was it when you grabbed the 80 year old at jelly rolls?

Whatever that means!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268303 Jan 21, 2013
Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you fatti was on SSI? You better tell me or else, get the sand backs ready.

Its sand bags, not backs.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268304 Jan 21, 2013
Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on over and meet me at Fallons, all the guys are chuckling over the Jets GM and Rexie.
keep up the good posting, its noticed!

Fallons is in the carolinas?

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#268305 Jan 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Fallons is in the carolinas?
Knock off the nonsense, you've been warned. All our buddies are chuckling at you at Fallons.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268306 Jan 21, 2013
Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock off the nonsense, you've been warned. All our buddies are chuckling at you at Fallons.

South or north carolina?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#268307 Jan 21, 2013
Just hung up with my bookie and loaded up on Baltimore getting 5. It's my feeling the smart money will go that way so i grabbed the points before the line dropped. I can't see the SF secondary or linebackers stopping Flacco and company. Flaccos on fire becoming only the 2nd QB to beat Peyton and Brady in the same season, Sanchez being the other. When compared to Baltimore SF trail to get here was a walk in the park beating two average teams but the thing that really swayed me was the g-men beat SF and were mortified by Baltimore. I'll wait awhile to see how the money lines moving before investing even more on Baltimore.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268308 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just hung up with my bookie and loaded up on Baltimore getting 5. It's my feeling the smart money will go that way so i grabbed the points before the line dropped. I can't see the SF secondary or linebackers stopping Flacco and company. Flaccos on fire becoming only the 2nd QB to beat Peyton and Brady in the same season, Sanchez being the other. When compared to Baltimore SF trail to get here was a walk in the park beating two average teams but the thing that really swayed me was the g-men beat SF and were mortified by Baltimore. I'll wait awhile to see how the money lines moving before investing even more on Baltimore.

wow, you bet your $5 allowance...as if you have a penny...
keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed!

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#268309 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just hung up with my bookie and loaded up on Baltimore getting 5. It's my feeling the smart money will go that way so i grabbed the points before the line dropped. I can't see the SF secondary or linebackers stopping Flacco and company. Flaccos on fire becoming only the 2nd QB to beat Peyton and Brady in the same season, Sanchez being the other. When compared to Baltimore SF trail to get here was a walk in the park beating two average teams but the thing that really swayed me was the g-men beat SF and were mortified by Baltimore. I'll wait awhile to see how the money lines moving before investing even more on Baltimore.
Flacco has been the biggest reason why Balt won these playoffs. Did you know Sanchez has never thrown for more than 200 yards in any playoff win. I don't see Sanchez in the Jets future for anything more than this year. And if they didn't give him that foolish extension last offseason, he would have been cut this upcoming off season. We disagree on Sanchez. Have a good one, I'm out. Funny but Paul hid all day today. I wonder why

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#268310 Jan 21, 2013
Dell you bum! Once again your picks were laughed at and you won like 2 games this entire postseason. Can't wait to read your analysis and breakdown of the SB. Your basic observations are a real riot to read. Your idea of great team work is gang rape

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

#268311 Jan 21, 2013
Dell you bum! Once again your picks were laughed at and you won like 2 games this entire postseason. Can't wait to read your analysis and breakdown of the SB. Your basic observations are a real riot to read. Your idea of great team work is gang rape
Hey buddy I don't care that you didn't graduate from highschool. Schools and work is for chumps not millioner moocher and slackers like you who are also on SSI.

Kepp up the good postin, its been noticed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blue Lizard Drafted by Yankees and Cubs Mar 19 stewart scott 2
News Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... (May '14) Mar 16 A Roid 3
News Yankees News: Team Signs Kyle Davies To Minor L... Feb '15 report 1
News Rodriguez plans to meet with Yanks ahead of spr... Feb '15 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Alex Rodriguez Admits To DEA He Used Performanc... Dec '14 shuttip 3
News Things to know about MLB free-agent signings Dec '14 EARL SCOTT 1
News Alex Rodriguez Represents Dark Time in Major Le... Nov '14 jill 8
More from around the web