Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#268251 Jan 21, 2013
Notre Dame? I don't even follow college football to make a pick. Just stop the lies

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#268252 Jan 21, 2013
Time to find the page and post claiming to pick the college championship game and add it to his totals.

So easy to prove the constant lies and shout outs.

Also will go in the jets forum and find the 3-12 fiasco and have it in here.

"Whatever that means"

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268253 Jan 21, 2013
Just skimming thru several of the polls now. Of course I don't waste time posting or voting on them. Its 3rd grade nonsense for the most part. All of you would be embarrassed to tell your family about it. Most of the topics are kids stuff. These are adults?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268254 Jan 21, 2013
"All in good fun"

With the sports pick lies exposed, time for who wins the super bowl.

Niners or ravens. Flacco is on an eli run. The niners qb does not just run. Gore and rice 2 good running backs!

I will make my pick the friday prior.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268255 Jan 21, 2013
3-12. A record not broken! Losing both this weekend and 3 of 4 the prior now makes it 1-6. Wow.

Unreal.

Toss in the college championship its 1-7. That percentage wise worse then 3-12.

Another "accepted" sports poll could come of this.

Never thought anyone could replace momma as the forum jinx.

(Angels,phils) last year!

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268256 Jan 21, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, Fu was going nuts with a few different profiles. Its reached a point where everyone knows. Its just a question of whether they will admit it. Watched the Pats game at Tonys. Its great to see Brady lose, isn't it. Then left there and had a bunch of people partying by me. Good luck in fantasy this year. Its going to be funny seeing both Bronto and Fu battle for last place. I've been talking to the new commish and I for sure will be watching both these teams like a hawk
Me particapating in the forum FBB league or having any contact with the fuloser regarding such is a lie. I will not be playing in any league run by Jimbo or that Bronto plays in...it's my Bronto Doctrine

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268257 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Me particapating in the forum FBB league or having any contact with the fuloser regarding such is a lie. I will not be playing in any league run by Jimbo or that Bronto plays in...it's my Bronto Doctrine

Lmfao.

Keep up the good posting slackers,its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268258 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Me particapating in the forum FBB league or having any contact with the fuloser regarding such is a lie. I will not be playing in any league run by Jimbo or that Bronto plays in...it's my Bronto Doctrine

Well there goes my lock for last place!

Keep up the good posting slackers,its noticed.

How's sonya? How long were in jail for?

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#268259 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Hey buddy, Nice to see you not only acknowledge the Bronto doctrine but in addition you have found your own way to participate. Great job. Your post has been noticed... Whatever that means

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268260 Jan 21, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy, Nice to see you not only acknowledge the Bronto doctrine but in addition you have found your own way to participate. Great job. Your post has been noticed... Whatever that means

Keep up the good posting! Its noticed!!!!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268261 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yea Lem just confirmed to me you decided not to partake. They need an 8th team still. My guess is Fu will have 2 teams in the league. And still lose. Also, the Bronto Doctrine is owed a great deal of gratitude. It told me things about Bronto I never knew. I didn't know he worked at Dicks Sporting Goods. Or before that, he was at Bed Bath Beyond, Home Depot, etc. Or about the hott cousin. Guy loves the retail jobs yet complains when he can't be by his computer at 7pm Mon nites. Working retail will involve late weekdays work

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#268262 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>Yea Lem just confirmed to me you decided not to partake. They need an 8th team still. My guess is Fu will have 2 teams in the league. And still lose. Also, the Bronto Doctrine is owed a great deal of gratitude. It told me things about Bronto I never knew. I didn't know he worked at Dicks Sporting Goods. Or before that, he was at Bed Bath Beyond, Home Depot, etc. Or about the hott cousin. Guy loves the retail jobs yet complains when he can't be by his computer at 7pm Mon nites. Working retail will involve late weekdays work
Hey buddy you watching the Obama Inauguration and parade. Great news and 4 more years baby. Its a great day for us minorities and jewish people such as yourself. Too bad you didn't graduate from high school, I think thats mean of posters to mention that.

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#268263 Jan 21, 2013
<quoted text>Yea Lem just confirmed to me you decided not to partake. They need an 8th team still. My guess is Fu will have 2 teams in the league. And still lose. Also, the Bronto Doctrine is owed a great deal of gratitude. It told me things about Bronto I never knew. I didn't know he worked at Dicks Sporting Goods. Or before that, he was at Bed Bath Beyond, Home Depot, etc. Or about the hott cousin. Guy loves the retail jobs yet complains when he can't be by his computer at 7pm Mon nites. Working retail will involve late weekdays work
And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.

Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.

Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.

From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!3

----------

Amos 5:24 (rendered precisely in The American Standard Version of the Holy Bible)

2 Isaiah 40:4-5 (King James Version of the Holy Bible). Quotation marks are excluded from part of this moment in the text because King's rendering of Isaiah 40:4 does not precisely follow the KJV version from which he quotes (e.g., "hill" and "mountain" are reversed in the KJV). King's rendering of Isaiah 40:5, however, is precisely quoted from the KJV.

3 At: http://www.negrospirituals.com/news-song/free...

Also in this database: Martin Luther King, Jr: A Time to Break Silence

Audio Source: Linked directly to: http://www.archive.org/details/MLKDream

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#268264 Jan 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268265 Jan 21, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God Almighty, we are free at last

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268266 Jan 21, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy you watching the Obama Inauguration and parade. Great news and 4 more years baby. Its a great day for us minorities and jewish people such as yourself. Too bad you didn't graduate from high school, I think thats mean of posters to mention that.

It was just confirmed that momma is! A source told me that he is excited about obama care...and his unemployment benefits go longer!

whatever that means!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268267 Jan 21, 2013
I see the immature fake racy profile are coming out. I'd sure be embarrassed to consider Fu one of my pals on here. How can I show my family some of his postings and fake profiles without being ashamed of myself. I would get laughed at if anyone saw his posts and told them I was his pal. Well gotta get a head start and do some things and see some people before I leave bright and early tomorrow. Can't wait to golf out there Wed and Thurs. By the end of 2013, I am determined to never again score above a 90 on any course. I'm already better than Fu despite him playing so much longer than myself. Have a great week. And if I have time, I haven't ruled out the possibility of taking a drive to Green Valley. Got a beaufiful Mercedes waiting for me in the parking garage to put some mileage on

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#268268 Jan 21, 2013
Bet Michelle will look beautiful tonight at the Inaugural Ball. Not like those skanks you have on your profile, dam are they ugly.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268269 Jan 21, 2013
I am on record for saying that Martin Luther King along with Malcolm X were great men with great ideas. What has become since then is not what they had in mind. I'll even give Rosa Parks her due. She was a great woman who just didn't want to get up. Strong minded lady. These were great people. Its what has followed after them which became a big disgrace

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#268270 Jan 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just confirmed that momma is! A source told me that he is excited about obama care...and his unemployment benefits go longer!
whatever that means!
Thank God Almighty fattie is on SSI and free of work at last!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees call up Dugas from Trenton Jul 5 Fart news 6
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win Jun '15 Ay Roid 2
News New York Yankees pitching trade rumors: will th... Jun '15 Billy Fartin 3
News RailRiders Insider Jun '15 tom wingo 4
Cashman's follies. May '15 Comnsnse 1
News New York Yankees' Jose Pirela is 'Ready to Go';... May '15 tom wingo 2
News Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win o... May '15 tom wingo 3
More from around the web