Washington, DC

#267827 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
ruh roh...liar liar, pants on fire...lori is gonna be pissed
for a guy who gets models, ho's needed?
of course, both is bs...
keep trying!
keep up the good posting, its noticed!! lmfao...
Both are slobs, guys that use these "services" are pathetic repugnent to be honest. One guys supposedly just married and needs to use these "services"? Whats that say about him or his lack of character?

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#267829 Jan 14, 2013
loriann g wrote:
Todd(momma)How dare you!You have been with another woman.I am your first and only.Just for that lie,I will tell on you.There never was ho's.It was a hog,the time you were drunk and fell in a barn.The pig knew the stench and you went in.You loved it !
Down girl, everyone knows you were the pants in that household.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#267830 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ive been with many many ho's and have never had services rendered before payment, she must not be to bright. Although in that case i'd call it shoplifting
lol..heard they turned you into a ho in the joint, some say you'd do anything for a pack of smokes...you still got youre teeth...LMAO
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#267831 Jan 14, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Ho's are the best because after you pay them, they're gone and you don't have to wake up next to them the following morning
for guys with little-dicks like you they are the best...lol

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267832 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>Ho's are the best because after you pay them, they're gone and you don't have to wake up next to them the following morning
I love telling them exactly what they are

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#267833 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are slobs, guys that use these "services" are pathetic repugnent to be honest. One guys supposedly just married and needs to use these "services"? Whats that say about him or his lack of character?

Momma could not afford a comic book. Its all bs.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#267834 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke my heart as an Islanders fan to see him post that nonsense, you hear that and you might as well burn your tickets.
his history tells you that...Islanders have a hard enough time without this dope putting the curse on them....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267835 Jan 14, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> lol..heard they turned you into a ho in the joint, some say you'd do anything for a pack of smokes...you still got youre teeth...LMAO

His comments prove he has had man love in jail.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267836 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I love telling them exactly what they are
What tramps? because those women said "whats that nasty smell?" than you turned around towards them and they said "look its coming from that fat ugly thing"......LMFAO

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#267837 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yea ever since I asked Rose for her e mail/facebook password, shes been acting weird. Bring on the Ho's

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267838 Jan 14, 2013
I wonder if Fu realizes the sports stars he idolizes all patronize prostitutes, whether they are married or not. Never declare I have a lack of character

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#267839 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

Whatever that means.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#267841 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
of course he did...my sources tell me they broke his teeth in the joint so he could better service them....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267840 Jan 14, 2013
I wonder if Fu realizes the sports stars he idolizes all patronize prostitutes, whether they are married or not. Never declare I have a lack of character
And some go the 'wrong way',,,it's been rumored for years Gehrig died of aids
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#267842 Jan 14, 2013
Funny day some weasel in here just claimed he has character...funny as he ll....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#267843 Jan 14, 2013
Fat Momma Aids is something that gay-people like you and ya little buddy catch...

Washington, DC

#267844 Jan 14, 2013
the don wrote:
Funny day some weasel in here just claimed he has character...funny as he ll....
Heeeeeeee heeeeeee........POST OF THE DAY!!!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267845 Jan 14, 2013
the don wrote:
Dude, you're pushing your luck. Keep in mind, I am not Brookhaven and use up $20 worth of gas for you to no show like you did at Pinelawn. Time and place please. And also where do you live just in case you do a no show? Don't be afraid. I put out mine plenty of times. No fear here
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267846 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
That's where he claims he's an expert of what male asses are suppose to smell like......I bet they bent that fat boy over numerous times and drilled him over and over like an animal and momma was enjoying it.....and the fat dope talks about aids? lol

Washington, DC

#267847 Jan 14, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>That's where he claims he's an expert of what male asses are suppose to smell like......I bet they bent that fat boy over numerous times and drilled him over and over like an animal and momma was enjoying it.....and the fat dope talks about aids? lol
This I will fully admit he is an expert on, you're sharp today Paulie.......OMG..heeeeeeeee heeeeeeee "expert of what male asses are suppose to smell like"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Judge spotted in Gay Bar last month Oct 19 France Nickar 3
News Severino, Judge help Yankees top Indians 7-3 to... Oct 12 Players Farted 4
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Oct 11 Farting Players 21
News Yankees bullpen woes result in possibly worst l... Jun '17 BullPhartse 2
News New York Yankees: Should CC Sabathia be re-sign... Jun '17 Glad Phartss 2
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
More from around the web