Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267650 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....we don't agree here paulie, I'll meet you in the desert and settle this with you right after DW gets done with you.....lol
Sounds good Fu.....lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#267651 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....we don't agree here paulie, I'll meet you in the desert and settle this with you right after DW gets done with you.....lol

dw is going door to door in search of paul! Reinforcements arrive with junior soon! they have backpacks and water bottles ready..

the 5 year search of tampa by moochie will go into year 6 when pitchers and catchers come down in feb....mooch has his sand bags all filled...

as if...

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#267652 Jan 11, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> never said he was but he's better then those three turkeys we have now...they are and try being a little objective..
I am objective, just ask me and i'll tell you how objective i am...lol

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#267653 Jan 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds good Fu.....lol
Tell him Fu said hi...lol
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#267654 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of saying we don't agree tell paulie and I how these three bums are better Martin...bat suck and the arms and defense aren't as good as martin..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267655 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yanks will win the AL East. Yanks still king of the hall, games played on the field not on paper.
I only agree the Yanks win the AL East.....if the Yanks make a couple of good moves even if it means letting go some grade A prospects.......or if Pettitte can stay healthy and effective all year long he is 41.....Nova return to 2011 status.....Phelps continuing to do what he did last year.....Hughes pitching up to expectations......finished pretty strong last year.....Grandy cuts down big time on the strikeouts.....Tex learning to hit to all fields again while batting LH and hit around .280 or better, power is there no worries about that.....and Cano gives 100% most of the time.....don't give me any of this FA YEAR CRAP!!!!!!!!lol

Yanks gotta put it in gear and keep it there all year long and stay healthy are the keys my friend.......
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#267656 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yanks will win the AL East. Yanks still king of the hall, games played on the field not on paper.
how they going to do that fu with pitching cause they sure won't do it with hitting and defense...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#267657 Jan 11, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Instead of saying we don't agree tell paulie and I how these three bums are better Martin...bat suck and the arms and defense aren't as good as martin..
Stop beating a dead horse, Russell Martins a bum
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267658 Jan 11, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Instead of saying we don't agree tell paulie and I how these three bums are better Martin...bat suck and the arms and defense aren't as good as martin..
Good post Donnie....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267659 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him Fu said hi...lol
momma the dope was looking for sand....I told the fat slob yeah this is a desert here, but not the Sahara desert ya moron.....lol

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#267660 Jan 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Donnie....
Martins still a bum
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#267661 Jan 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
rays in panic time down here, they lost big game shields, and have little offense...and they are no lock for second...
balt has picked up no one...and no one thinks they will set a record for winning 1 run games again...that was a fluke..
and the rotation they have scares no one.
toronto is better, but they picked up guys who were suppose to make the marlins in first...look how they did...dickey will be perhaps the biggest help for them.
I think toronto, balt and yanks battle it out.
look the Rays offense spent the year without the MVP and the splits are good 697 RS, 577 RA, Yanks had about 100 more RS but defense the rays were clearly better as the yankees allowed 668 RA...Rays finished 5 games behind the yanks...Now as too Balt picked up nothing ....Not quite as McCouth resigned and will be in left all year not 55 games as a late pick, Markakis is healthy after missing most of the year and Machado who came up in september giving baltimore what appears to be an allstar 3rd baseman for next year and years to come...agree with you not going to win all those 1 run games again (see splits 712 RS, 705 RA) not to my liking but I'am betting the splits will be better with these three guys playing the whole season...Toronto much improved as well but its hard to make up 22 games in a year...we'll see!
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#267662 Jan 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Martins still a bum
still waiting...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#267663 Jan 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I only agree the Yanks win the AL East.....if the Yanks make a couple of good moves even if it means letting go some grade A prospects.......or if Pettitte can stay healthy and effective all year long he is 41.....Nova return to 2011 status.....Phelps continuing to do what he did last year.....Hughes pitching up to expectations......finished pretty strong last year.....Grandy cuts down big time on the strikeouts.....Tex learning to hit to all fields again while batting LH and hit around .280 or better, power is there no worries about that.....and Cano gives 100% most of the time.....don't give me any of this FA YEAR CRAP!!!!!!!!lol
Yanks gotta put it in gear and keep it there all year long and stay healthy are the keys my friend.......
where on the same page paulie..Lots of holes...Soriano gone and so are his 42 saves, Mo's back but he missed a whole year, Gardner missed the whole year who was a terrible hitter to start with lets see how he come back..as you say Pettitte need to stay healty for a whole year, can he?? Maybe Arod misses the whole year and we all know that fat youk his replacement has played a whole year in his career also know Green Monster in Yankee Stadium, all those doubles turn into Fly ball outs and he's not know to be a good teammate...I can tell you right now if No changes made before RS this team could be a Third Place Team..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267664 Jan 11, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> look the Rays offense spent the year without the MVP and the splits are good 697 RS, 577 RA, Yanks had about 100 more RS but defense the rays were clearly better as the yankees allowed 668 RA...Rays finished 5 games behind the yanks...Now as too Balt picked up nothing ....Not quite as McCouth resigned and will be in left all year not 55 games as a late pick, Markakis is healthy after missing most of the year and Machado who came up in september giving baltimore what appears to be an allstar 3rd baseman for next year and years to come...agree with you not going to win all those 1 run games again (see splits 712 RS, 705 RA) not to my liking but I'am betting the splits will be better with these three guys playing the whole season...Toronto much improved as well but its hard to make up 22 games in a year...we'll see!
I agree Donnie and well stated.....The Orioles are not a fluke by any means......Buck has this team believing they can win.....they are tough and they will continue to hang around.....Jays will be clearly better and my pick right now to win the AL East.....Yanks have some needs and a catcher is 1st priority......RH power hitting OF is next on the list.....if these things happen and the Yanks manage to stay healthy for the most part cause they are an older team now......Yanks will win AL East....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267665 Jan 11, 2013
Upton rejected a trade to the mariners. Red sox on his no trade list.

No doubt sandy sent super scout,part owner momma to talk to him. I see a blockbuster.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267667 Jan 11, 2013
http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2013/01/rumor-n...

the update on the mike morse possible deal
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267668 Jan 11, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> where on the same page paulie..Lots of holes...Soriano gone and so are his 42 saves, Mo's back but he missed a whole year, Gardner missed the whole year who was a terrible hitter to start with lets see how he come back..as you say Pettitte need to stay healty for a whole year, can he?? Maybe Arod misses the whole year and we all know that fat youk his replacement has played a whole year in his career also know Green Monster in Yankee Stadium, all those doubles turn into Fly ball outs and he's not know to be a good teammate...I can tell you right now if No changes made before RS this team could be a Third Place Team..
Yup totally agree here Donnie.....gotta figure ARod to be done for the season at this point......if he comes back its a miracle......surgeon already has said until ARod gets onto the operating table to see what he's looking at.....then and there he will determine the timetable on when he thinks ARod will be back at the moment its after the AS break.....doesn't sound optimistic right now...Gardner is not that good of a hitter nor does he bunt as often as he should with the kind of speed he possess.....I'm glad Ichiro wanted back in pinstripes and if he were about 5 years younger would be fully likewise from me as well.....he is 39 and has declined lets see what he can do with a full year in pinstripes at the stadium......Youk is a bum no mistaken about that and with that fenway power he has as you said.....his power will be mostly fly outs at the stadium.....Jeter coming off a surgically repaired broken ankle with limited range as it was......I mean what are right handed hitters to think playing against the Yanks.....pull a hard grounder to left with Jeter and Youk over there chances are good they're gonna get threw for a base hit.....power is down....strikeouts are up....this could be a long year in the Bronx.....I hope were wrong.....and hopefully moves are gonna be made before the season starts.....

“Game over”

Since: Apr 12

Fat land, USA

#267669 Jan 11, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, right now the weather is putting my golf in doubt or at the lest delaying it so I'm in kinda a bad mood. From me, I gave you my addy, a link with a map of downtown Lauderdale and a pic of my arm which you say you can break. You ever hold an official WWE title belt? I would love to settle all this nonsense with you and my pal, Brookhaven. I was also very clear to you in late May in NY. Cowards don't give up all their personal info. This forum had a poster who was scared stiff when our pal, Brookhaven posted a pic of his house. Meanwhile I am freely giving it all up and looking forward to discussing everything to you. This is not the behavior of a coward. This will be settled with us either soon down here or in May. Well I got like 30-40 min now until we can tee off it looks like. And also, this is not a forum for Obama lovers or pro Obama posts. That doesn't fly in here. Now have a good day
You disgusting pig. Do not bother me. You and your low brow pal are dirt to me and someone else. Stop sending me messages. We find you on a certain property, you will find out what life is like in a station house. Your a slimey insulting drag queen. You are not pals with anyone. Those days are over. We know the truth. This will be settled by me at my choosing.
As for Obama lovers, say it to my face, you freak. Dare tell me who to vote for or applaud. You are a free loading piece of scum that is stuck to a fire hydrant after a dog pissed on it. I hope that Liam character posts in here and spits on you, like I will if you get the nerve to meet. Remember this. 3 seconds. Never forget it. Your nightmares will be about me ruining the gay lifestyle you enjoy.
Time is almost up. Please meet me at route 110. The sooner the better. My picture on this profile will be you being carted into a emergency van, with you crying. Both arms broken.
Please bring low brow. I need to see him wet his pants as I take one step towards him. No doubt he will waddle away saying he has to make a call.
momma chamberlin

Arlington, VT

#267670 Jan 11, 2013
Jetted up to vermont for a change of scenery. Not exactly winter weather, so I'll skip the sking and just party with the beautiful people; Fred and Jeff are due any time now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Derek Jeter's reign in the Bronx end in rain? Mon Big mike 2
3 New York Yankees Players Trying to Save Their... Mon Big mike 6
Sick of other teams fans Sep 24 Big mike 1
Hay any woman yankees fan Sep 24 Big mike 1
New York Yankees Right to Replace Mark Newman Sep 16 Comnsnse 1
Open Letter to Tony Kubek: Come Back to Yankee ... Aug '14 Comnsnse 1
Leading Off: Why isn't Jeter ranked among all-t... Aug '14 Comnsnse 1

New York Yankees People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE