Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#267724 Jan 13, 2013
Well I gotta get going over here. Enjoy the games. Some are probably shocked about info being leaked from my last nite. Trust me when I tell you this but no one, including the Truth/Dare guy, have the ba/lls to start anything. So no worries there. I'm out and judge away. I might be back later or tomorrow, or the day after or even next week. So sit tight, get comfy and keep checking the forum for my posts to judge. Keep a bedpan beside you. I don't even want you getting up to go to the bathroom

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267725 Jan 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm also catching up on a few things on here. Remeber when Fu got into the big fight with Jimi? It was like a couple of years ago. At that time, Fu made up a profile of Jimiyanks and recently decided to break it out again. We're not fooled but some are I see. At least know someone finally understands that ISP's in a blue link only mean that Topix has a main page for that city. Its nothing to do with a live ISP. It took a while but I finally got thru to him to acknowledge it
I remember the Fuloser/Jimbo fight like it was yesterday, remember fuloser saying he's going to wipe out his credit cards and Jimbo crying like a baby ? Too funny.....Jimbo was squealing like a pig as fuloser tortured him for weeks...the funniest part about it is the fuloser still tortures Jimbo but he's too stupid to figure it out. You told Jimbo about the ISP weeks ago....the guys a dope, the most easily fooled poster on topix

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#267726 Jan 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the Fuloser/Jimbo fight like it was yesterday, remember fuloser saying he's going to wipe out his credit cards and Jimbo crying like a baby ? Too funny.....Jimbo was squealing like a pig as fuloser tortured him for weeks...the funniest part about it is the fuloser still tortures Jimbo but he's too stupid to figure it out. You told Jimbo about the ISP weeks ago....the guys a dope, the most easily fooled poster on topix

recall, the i am not tman? I don't do phony profiles...i am no slacker

as if...it was you...

the only one fooled is the job you do on junior with judgings and profiles.

you lie to him on being judged,obama, etc...

trust me, we all know and laugh 24/7..

you guys have blaimed fu for everything since day 1...

and, trust me when i tell, fu ain't lori. you'll figure it out someday....

keep up the good posting however, its noticed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#267727 Jan 13, 2013
http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/88...

so much for the private meeting

lmfao..

a minor league deal

what was it, something about spending money

no limits...

open the vault..

say, where is bourn?? I thought it was an xmas present...lmfao..

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267728 Jan 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://espn.go.com/new-york/ml b/story/_/id/8840433/new-york- mets-hold-workout-brian-wilson -source-says
so much for the private meeting
lmfao..
a minor league deal
what was it, something about spending money
no limits...
open the vault..
say, where is bourn?? I thought it was an xmas present...lmfao..
Are you suggesting it was'nt private ? you're dumber then I thought

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#267729 Jan 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well I gotta get going over here. Enjoy the games. Some are probably shocked about info being leaked from my last nite. Trust me when I tell you this but no one, including the Truth/Dare guy, have the ba/lls to start anything. So no worries there. I'm out and judge away. I might be back later or tomorrow, or the day after or even next week. So sit tight, get comfy and keep checking the forum for my posts to judge. Keep a bedpan beside you. I don't even want you getting up to go to the bathroom
Didn't you get a job yet? Why are you on here all the time?

Your what hurts? Who's afraid of you? No one thats who, you even ducked out on meeting Jimi Yanks like 20 times thats how big a coward you and he is what 30 years older?

Was it Marv or Kristen who got you a new PC when Topix banned your Ovaltine IP?

No wonder everyone laughs at you.

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#267730 Jan 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the Fuloser/Jimbo fight like it was yesterday, remember fuloser saying he's going to wipe out his credit cards and Jimbo crying like a baby ? Too funny.....Jimbo was squealing like a pig as fuloser tortured him for weeks...the funniest part about it is the fuloser still tortures Jimbo but he's too stupid to figure it out. You told Jimbo about the ISP weeks ago....the guys a dope, the most easily fooled poster on topix
You and your unemployed buddy still obsesing about Fu? Dam fattie we all know the stalker has a man crush on Fu don't tell me you do now too?

Thought you said you were going to play with the kids today? Act like a man and spend some time with your family.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267731 Jan 13, 2013
Poor Seattle....I think Carroll needs to remind them at halftime they're not playing an NFC east team....I'm hoping Atlanta jacks up the score just as lowlife Pete Carroll did whenever he could.

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#267732 Jan 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Are you suggesting it was'nt private ? you're dumber then I thought
Hey fattie you were right by the way, good thing the Jets didn't almost draft or trade for Colin Kapernick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/...

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#267733 Jan 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Poor Seattle....I think Carroll needs to remind them at halftime they're not playing an NFC east team....I'm hoping Atlanta jacks up the score just as lowlife Pete Carroll did whenever he could.
Stop playing on the internet and man up and go play with your kids. You can be a fraud lots of other times.

Don't upset Lori now fattie.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#267734 Jan 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

You mean afc east. Right? Recall what the gmen did to that group last year. How did the jets do against Seattle?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267735 Jan 13, 2013
Matt Bryant my main man !!!! CHA CHING !!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#267736 Jan 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Matt Bryant my main man !!!! CHA CHING !!!!

keep up the good posting, its noticed

idiot...the line was falcons by 2.5 and opened at 3...

any fool who bet and you claimed atlanta...

lost...

there was no 2...and before you lie about the over.

its noticed...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267737 Jan 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
I actually forgot about that. Good memory. Thought I was going to lose my 1st game this postseason but Falcons came back. Wanna read something funny? Dell picked the Seahawks, Broncos and Packers. Guys 0-3 so far. Its hilarious. Watch out for edited posts but his picks are here. Worst ever

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#267738 Jan 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

atlanta jacks up the score??huh...30-28..

lmfao

keep up the good posting, its noticed!!

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267739 Jan 13, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get a job yet? Why are you on here all the time?
Your what hurts? Who's afraid of you? No one thats who, you even ducked out on meeting Jimi Yanks like 20 times thats how big a coward you and he is what 30 years older?
Was it Marv or Kristen who got you a new PC when Topix banned your Ovaltine IP?
No wonder everyone laughs at you.
Dude, stop posting me and the fact that you mention certain names on here just confirms that you're Fu. I also won't forget thte mixup where you said you'd drop your Lou Gehrig pic while in this profile. Remember, I'm never fooled. And stop stalking people in the Carolinas who have nothing to do with this forum.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#267740 Jan 13, 2013
how many times did momma in the tman profile try and post like fu...

as in..."the mooch"

its a game for them...the messages and plans going back and forth..

atlanta opened up at 3...lowest was 2.5...

no one, at all or a gambler laid 2...

losers and liars...

whatever that means!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#267741 Jan 13, 2013
Usually momma chamberlin is one of the most laughed at posters in all of topix...go into the momma is one and the first several posts by complete strangers is a riot

but, there are 2 polls and its interesting

that junior is ahead of him in..and no doubt momma votes against him as he also judges him

who is the smarter poster...momma is crushing him and we all know momma is uneducated

next is the most laughable and stupid predictions..

again, momma in second to him as he is in on one of his numerous profiles, now banned by topix as at least 2 others are...

due to stalking. momma lost todd delumaca due to racism, which no doubt, the jets, mets and nets just love...

its noticed.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#267742 Jan 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
atlanta jacks up the score??huh...30-28..
lmfao
keep up the good posting, its noticed!!
Thing is the fat slob momma loves getting jacked up in the azz like the true homo he is......lmfao

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#267743 Jan 13, 2013
Oh boy, does anyone think I care about any other silly forums or polls in Topix? I don't waste my time with them. Lets see. How accurate can any poll be when you are able to vote several times a day. How can anyone really care about these things. Thats why I never waste time with them. Oh well. guess I'll enjoy this game now. Judgers stay on. Its my order

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees: What in the world has happened to Didi... 22 hr Are Phartse 3
News Yankees Rumors: Trading for Cole Hamels doesn't... 22 hr No Phartse 4
News The Yankees Shouldn't Bother Rehabbing Jacoby E... 22 hr Yes Phartse 4
News Yankees are over Robinson Cano; everyone else i... May 18 First Phartse 3
News Yankees: It's time to cut losses with Neil Walk... May 17 ToPhartse 9
Gardner and Hicks May 17 Micky55 3
News What the New York Yankees need to go from Conte... May 16 WePhartse 3