“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#266894 Jan 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
There are tracks in the Carolina's?

I think dog or jai alai tracks and they allow off track wagering...

but its a moot point, he is banned from any of them. criminals are not allowed in..his stuffy face is plastered at every door...he can't bet on line, means he has an account..impossible with that cash flow..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266895 Jan 3, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>They lick each others toes like a couple of homo idiots.....another 7 year old immature stupid fat slob racial comment by momma "blackerbockers" what a dope...."hey buddy" LMFAO

you and fu on a roll tonight...
As the Jets Crash

Trumbull, CT

#266896 Jan 4, 2013
Rex probably has a tattoo of Woody Johnson on his azz. If blow hard Rex was looking for privacy why would he go to the Atlantis resort, what a dope.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#266897 Jan 4, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
Rex probably has a tattoo of Woody Johnson on his azz. If blow hard Rex was looking for privacy why would he go to the Atlantis resort, what a dope.
I guess you've never been to Atlantis.

“Pride of the Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

Lou Gehrig

#266898 Jan 4, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
Meanwhile back in NY is hall of fame coach Tom Coughlin doing interviews and planning for next season for the Giants,

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266899 Jan 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you've never been to Atlantis.

The closest you have been is watching tv ads.

Say,enjoy the knick game last night?

How's sonya?

How long were you in jail for?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266900 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile back in NY is hall of fame coach Tom Coughlin doing interviews and planning for next season for the Giants,

He doesn't hide and lie. Or back stab others. Gutless rex first day at the office turned out to be sniffing feet at the beach. Woody does the interviews today for the gm. Not gutless rex as reported by topix biggest loser momma!

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#266901 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
The closest you have been is watching tv ads.
Say,enjoy the knick game last night?
How's sonya?
How long were you in jail for?
who was in Jail?

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#266902 Jan 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
A-Rod's surgery remains on hold
January 4 New York Post Share Article"No date has been set for Alex Rodriguez's hip surgery and it's not expected to be performed until the middle of the month at the earliest.

When asked for a potential return date for the third baseman, even general manager Brian Cashman wouldn't hazard a guess. Regardless, he admitted Rodriguez's absence only will add to the reduced role of home runs in The Bronx in the upcoming season.

"I know a lot of people have told me they think home runs are bad," Cashman said. "I'm not one of them. Well, those people are going to get a chance to see what it looks like."

The days of the Yankees being able to rely on homers at nearly every spot in the lineup appear to be over. With Nick Swisher officially an Indian after finalizing a four-year deal yesterday, he joins Russell Martin and Raul Ibanez as departed Yankees whose power hasn't been replaced.

"We lost Swisher and Ichiro [Suzuki] doesn't hit homers like Nick," Cashman said. "And we haven't replaced Martin's power. Hopefully, we won't lose that much with [Kevin] Youkilis replacing Alex at third, but we'll lose some."

Barring a significant trade, the chances of adding a big bat are slim. Scott Hairston remains a possibility, but the Yankees are hardly alone in their pursuit of the 32-year-old, who is one of the only right-handed hitting outfielders on the free agent market."

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#266903 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He doesn't hide and lie. Or back stab others. Gutless rex first day at the office turned out to be sniffing feet at the beach. Woody does the interviews today for the gm. Not gutless rex as reported by topix biggest loser momma!
Who listens to the fat mooch is what I want to know, and who really cares about Rex Ryan? I know I don't.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#266904 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
who was in Jail?

Ask the criminal. A while back he posted some of the most vile and disgusting homo terms. I asked around to some law enforcement people and was told that was con talk by people who experienced it. It was all anal posting by him. Vulgar and crude as usual.

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#266905 Jan 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Wow, Mets number one on the least improved list for 2013.

Mets appear on 'least-improved' list
December 20 ESPN.com Share Article"The Mets have yet to sign a free agent to a major league contract this offseason -- the only team yet to do so, according to the Post's Joel Sherman. And ESPN's Jayson Stark lists the Amazin's among the five least-improved teams in the majors this winter -- at least with respect to the 2013 season. The Mets are joined by the Miami Marlins, Houston Astros, Texas Rangers and Baltimore Orioles on the list.

The article projects the Mets with a 66-96 record based on losing R.A. Dickey and, at least for now, Scott Hairston.
As the Jets Crash

Trumbull, CT

#266906 Jan 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Never have, and never will!

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#266907 Jan 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
That Obama loving deadbeat loser Liam is waiting patienting for the NHL to begin. They going to cancel the season soon?

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#266908 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ask the criminal. A while back he posted some of the most vile and disgusting homo terms. I asked around to some law enforcement people and was told that was con talk by people who experienced it. It was all anal posting by him. Vulgar and crude as usual.
I didn't know the mooch was gay? Makes sense now that he supports Obama over the gay couple marriage issue and the unemployment extension.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266909 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Mets number one on the least improved list for 2013.
Mets appear on 'least-improved' list
December 20 ESPN.com Share Article"The Mets have yet to sign a free agent to a major league contract this offseason -- the only team yet to do so, according to the Post's Joel Sherman. And ESPN's Jayson Stark lists the Amazin's among the five least-improved teams in the majors this winter -- at least with respect to the 2013 season. The Mets are joined by the Miami Marlins, Houston Astros, Texas Rangers and Baltimore Orioles on the list.
The article projects the Mets with a 66-96 record based on losing R.A. Dickey and, at least for now, Scott Hairston.
Whats funny about this story is and of course no surprise at all......the moron momma chamberlin said the mets would receive a nice Christmas gift in Michael Bourn as a sure fire bet....what a dope fat boy is.....LMFAO

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#266910 Jan 4, 2013
Always nice to see my judgers and voters remain on duty on my orders. They will remain on duty thruout the weekend
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266911 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know the mooch was gay? Makes sense now that he supports Obama over the gay couple marriage issue and the unemployment extension.
Of course the fat mooch is gay....And don't forget the mooch is big on sniffing out male asses......he says it gets him excited in doing so.......LMFAO

“Pride of the Yankees”

Lou Gehrig

#266912 Jan 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Whats funny about this story is and of course no surprise at all......the moron momma chamberlin said the mets would receive a nice Christmas gift in Michael Bourn as a sure fire bet....what a dope fat boy is.....LMFAO
Dam, experts are saying they will be 30 games under .500 next season.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266913 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam, experts are saying they will be 30 games under .500 next season.
I agree to that.....the pathetic muts will battle the Marlins for the cellar......they lost their best pitcher in RA.....starting staff now more or less sucks so does the pen....and the lineup is an absolute joke......Wright got way more money than he's worth.....good job that idiot Sandy is doing as GM huh?....still a pathetic joke of a franchise......no titles in flushing since 86.....LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things to know about MLB free-agent signings Dec 16 EARL SCOTT 1
Alex Rodriguez Admits To DEA He Used Performanc... Dec 11 Real 2
Alex Rodriguez Represents Dark Time in Major Le... Nov 20 jill 8
The New York Yankees' Investing Blunder Cost De... Nov '14 Big mike 6
Like It Or Not, Alex Rodriguez Isn't Going Anyw... (May '14) Nov '14 ken 2
Judge helps Scottsdale rally past Glendale Oct '14 Comnsnse 1
Jeter launches site to connect athletes to fans Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web