Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#266924 Jan 4, 2013
Someone on wfan just called the Jets-Lindsay Lohan.......
As the Jets Crash

Newtown, CT

#266925 Jan 4, 2013
LIAM wrote:
LOL! Lindsay Lohan is one of only a few Holly weird skanks that would still be willing to date Mark Sanchez.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#266926 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He says he laughs when the giant coach talks, he says the coach can't explain when they win the super bowl or don't make the playoffs. He says him and his friends always laugh as he tries to explain that he can't explain, whatever that means.
You and your brother and his friends are morons if they laugh at a coach who has won two super bowls as a head coach and was an assistant on another Super Bowl winning team. So in effect anyone with an IQ over 80 is laughing at you and them.

Am I clear?

Personally I hope you don't get it so you continue to post like a moron because I like laughing at you.

Washington, DC

#266927 Jan 4, 2013
LIAM wrote:
Thats almost as funny as the posts by one hack saying how excited he was the Jets would sign Norv Turner as the OC.

Washington, DC

#266928 Jan 4, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Lindsay Lohan is one of only a few Holly weird skanks that would still be willing to date Mark Sanchez.
Ugh.....not even with Rexies would I touch her...you know the rest.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#266929 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know the mooch was gay? Makes sense now that he supports Obama over the gay couple marriage issue and the unemployment extension.
Yes a couple of years ago on the Forum on Gay Rights Day he announce he was...Unbiase was very supportive of him!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#266930 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam, experts are saying they will be 30 games under .500 next season.
Good guess after all they did lose 20 games when dickey left and the former Met ace big Pelf also move on...Mets might loose 100 or more games this year with this roster..lol
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#266931 Jan 4, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree to that.....the pathetic muts will battle the Marlins for the cellar......they lost their best pitcher in RA.....starting staff now more or less sucks so does the pen....and the lineup is an absolute joke......Wright got way more money than he's worth.....good job that idiot Sandy is doing as GM huh?....still a pathetic joke of a franchise......no titles in flushing since 86.....LMFAO
David squeezed every nichol he could out of Sandy and the wilpons and the only way he makes Allstar is because every teams has to have a Rep....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#266932 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your brother and his friends are morons if they laugh at a coach who has won two super bowls as a head coach and was an assistant on another Super Bowl winning team. So in effect anyone with an IQ over 80 is laughing at you and them.
Am I clear?
Personally I hope you don't get it so you continue to post like a moron because I like laughing at you.
Great post the forum needs to have these clowns around for a laugh or two...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New Port Richey, FL

#266933 Jan 4, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still cracking up over this one. 2yrs ago was the foot fetish videos and now this. The hits just keep coming for the Jets and Woody still isn't going to fix it? A complete joke of a franchise right now.

actually, I am glad they are keeping rex...we have another year of laughter and circus jokes..and his firing will mean the mush will hide for weeks...

they went from mangini to this...the kotite years did not have this much sick humor...its worse now...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#266934 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I clear?

the dope has some connection to momma...why else would some stranger come in rip almost everyone but him and junior and kiss his arse...lie for him and do what he says...

just another loser and it shows in every post...there is no brother and if we saw another profile it would just another of mommas added to the list or that dopes..

they just want to annoy

and, in the end, they make us laugh at them...guy has a great shot at 3rd place in the legendary real topix loser poll...

Washington, DC

#266935 Jan 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, I am glad they are keeping rex...we have another year of laughter and circus jokes..and his firing will mean the mush will hide for weeks...
they went from mangini to this...the kotite years did not have this much sick humor...its worse now...
Post of the day, looking forward to the upcoming year and barrel of laughs at both of their expense.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#266936 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Post of the day, looking forward to the upcoming year and barrel of laughs at both of their expense.

think about it..rex gets fired, no momma...he will hide for a while..

we need him to come on with his woody has him on a life contract...he is the gm now...he has every player in the nfl wanting to be a jet...he saw them at practice and they look mean and he feels sorry for the bills..or, when miami killed them the week earlier he claimed the jets will crush the fins...

it never ends...he buries his foot in his mouth deeper every week

although his first day on the job lie was a classic

i'm telling you, right now, i have over 50 momma favorite sayings and its only jan 1...by the all star break we could have 100...topix has to make the choices go up to 20 at least...

we want rex...

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#266937 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboys fan. He says he laughs when the giant coach talks, he says the coach can't explain when they win the super bowl or don't make the playoffs. He says him and his friends always laugh as he tries to explain that he can't explain, whatever that means.
Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#266938 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
LMFAO! Maybe Coughlin should ask Jerry Jones how to explain missing the playoffs? He's had more experience at it! LMFAO!

Do you know how to say Tony Romo in Spanish?
It's Mark Sanchez!! LOL!! BBBBWWWAAAAAHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

“Palpatine ain't no”

Jimmy the Greek

#266939 Jan 4, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna be a great summer! LMFAO!!

“Palpatine ain't no”

Jimmy the Greek

#266940 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.
ROTFLMFAO!!!! Forget to change profiles again ya Dumass ya!!! HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Waht a freakin' moron!!!! LAUGH of the freakin' day

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#266941 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

hahahahahahahaha, momma is slackers by choice...omng

the idiot did not change profiles...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahhahaahhahaahhaha

Washington, DC

#266942 Jan 4, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

You dumb fat mooch!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAA AAAAA

Mr Entertainment strikes again!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#266943 Jan 4, 2013
TMshyster wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO!!!! Forget to change profiles again ya Dumass ya!!! HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Waht a freakin' moron!!!! LAUGH of the freakin' day

did you catch that...what a dope...so busted...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... Feb '17 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Dec '16 Yank22 8
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... Dec '16 Yank22 3
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon (Oct '16) Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Spike 4
More from around the web