Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#266720 Jan 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao Low Brow Momma haahhahahahahhaahahah. That' classic and I will be voting on that pole. I'm sure he is going to win by a landslide because he has put his foot in his mouth to many times. I can only imagine whe he is going to say when MLB season comes around.

Here is a typical quote. Juicekees in last by monday!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266721 Jan 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Paulie. Happy New Year to you and the family. Also sorry about the Cowboys and I already know what you are thinking about Romo. Everyone walks their own path to greatness and we must fail before we succeed. As for Momma, what can I say he is a fat cat in hat lol.
Happy new year to you and your family as well Dell......hope all is going good for ya......Your Jets cleaning house.....and they left the fat trash Rex behind....whats Woody Thinking?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266722 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously he's a quivering coward, who wastes alot of space in here. He's more like a piece of gum on the bottom of a sneaker, a little annoying but eventually just goes away.
Hey moron....quivering cowards like you live in glass houses......I heard Billy is on your trail.....and he knows where you live fatboy.....uh oh....LMFAO
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#266723 Jan 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Here is a typical quote. Juicekees in last by monday!
Lol don't forget Juicekees in last place at the end of Aug. That was the best because at the end of the month they were first in the division. I have to say that Momma is very consistant with the amount of feet he puts in his mouths with his comments. Omg the Jets had a great walkthrough before the Bills game lmao ahahahahahahaaahahaha.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#266724 Jan 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Happy new year to you and your family as well Dell......hope all is going good for ya......Your Jets cleaning house.....and they left the fat trash Rex behind....whats Woody Thinking?
I have no idea what Woody is thinking, but I'm not shocked because I said months ago that Rex will be back next year. I have no idea what GM is going to come there considering he doesn't have much to work with lol. You know there is something wrong when Lovie Smith gets fired and rex doesn't.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#266725 Jan 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron....quivering cowards like you live in glass houses......I heard Billy is on your trail.....and he knows where you live fatboy.....uh oh....LMFAO
Don't scare him to bad because you don't want him to mess up one of his 2 dipers he wears each year. 1 diper for jan-june and the other for july-dec lol.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266726 Jan 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what Woody is thinking, but I'm not shocked because I said months ago that Rex will be back next year. I have no idea what GM is going to come there considering he doesn't have much to work with lol. You know there is something wrong when Lovie Smith gets fired and rex doesn't.
I agree......I think if Woody gets himself a good GM.....Rex is gone no doubt......guy has no evaluation of talent whatsoever......and is clueless on drafting needs......Rex gotta go Dell for the Jets to get any better plain and simple.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266727 Jan 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Don't scare him to bad because you don't want him to mess up one of his 2 dipers he wears each year. 1 diper for jan-june and the other for july-dec lol.
I bet the fat slob momma already crapped out a load when he found out......he gets scared very easily.....that's why he's a big time coward......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#266728 Jan 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol don't forget Juicekees in last place at the end of Aug. That was the best because at the end of the month they were first in the division. I have to say that Momma is very consistant with the amount of feet he puts in his mouths with his comments. Omg the Jets had a great walkthrough before the Bills game lmao ahahahahahahaaahahaha.

the jets line was a classic...he always has his huge feet in his mouth...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#266729 Jan 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Don't scare him to bad because you don't want him to mess up one of his 2 dipers he wears each year. 1 diper for jan-june and the other for july-dec lol.

there's a momma poll for that also...you have to check it out, its so funny..he sits in poop all day...lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#266730 Jan 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I bet the fat slob momma already crapped out a load when he found out......he gets scared very easily.....that's why he's a big time coward......

I love when he posts like a tough guy...what a coward..jellyfish..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#266731 Jan 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree......I think if Woody gets himself a good GM.....Rex is gone no doubt......guy has no evaluation of talent whatsoever......and is clueless on drafting needs......Rex gotta go Dell for the Jets to get any better plain and simple.....
I know he has to go and if I was the owner he would have been gone on Black Mondy. After the team with the 2 straight AFC title games they actaully got worse and didn't get younger in certain areas, didn't improve the offensive line and once again let key players go over that span of 2 years. Things will get better I hope because in some cases change is good.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#266732 Jan 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I bet the fat slob momma already crapped out a load when he found out......he gets scared very easily.....that's why he's a big time coward......
He is always hiding. I bet he has a Mets team poster on his wall of his basement which is covered with spider webs, dust, old food stains and god knows what else lol. That fat clown has to the be the worse poster of all time.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#266733 Jan 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
there's a momma poll for that also...you have to check it out, its so funny..he sits in poop all day...lmfao
Lmao that big, fat, lazy, jabba the hut, bum of a human being is onlt good for that. I heard Lorrin said they celebrated with a 9 dollar bottle of bubbly for the New Year. Omg who is she trying to fool. No one believes that Momma would spend that type of money on anything. He doesn't even spend money on soap and toothpaste.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#266734 Jan 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when he posts like a tough guy...what a coward..jellyfish..
Lol when he tries to be a tough guy he sounds just like Unbiased. How many times has Unbiased wanted to meet us somewhere so he can show us what he is all about? I told him to meet me somewhere and he came up with an excuse saying of I have to go to the gym lmao. Him and momma are like Ren and Stimpy, Bevis and Butthead, Dumber and Dumber lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#266735 Jan 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao that big, fat, lazy, jabba the hut, bum of a human being is onlt good for that. I heard Lorrin said they celebrated with a 9 dollar bottle of bubbly for the New Year. Omg who is she trying to fool. No one believes that Momma would spend that type of money on anything. He doesn't even spend money on soap and toothpaste.

maybe an xmas present from the inlaws?? lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#266736 Jan 2, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>He is always hiding. I bet he has a Mets team poster on his wall of his basement which is covered with spider webs, dust, old food stains and god knows what else lol. That fat clown has to the be the worse poster of all time.
I bet the fat clown has a couple of fat head posters on his wall next to his bed he spackles from beating off.....Big Ike and former met big Pelf......LMFAO

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#266737 Jan 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe an xmas present from the inlaws?? lmfao
I don't follow sports but my brother does and he said after reading the last 5 pages of posts that you have already broken your new years resolution, trying not be ignorant. Maybe you'll have better luck next year.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#266738 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great first day of running things for Rex after finally getting rid of all the Bill Parcell stench left in the building, this is his team now as he runs the football organization from top to bottom and as Woody has said numerous times " it will be Rex's for as long as he desires'....Rex and Woody are looking for a figure head and more of a businessman to fill the GMs seat and handle the cap issues left by Tannenbaum, Rex is calling the shots in all football personal moves. His first order of business is to interview Norv Turner followed by Romeo Crennel to take over his defense, I'll keep you posted. As I was heading home I got word of a very sneaky signing by Sandy which is great news for the young up and coming Mets

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

gotcha....you freaking liar..so busted

great first day...this scumbag liar momma is now caught in a big one

rexie left town early am to go to the islands...he is gone...and wil be back next week

jets are in violation of an nfl rule having the head coach available...

this proves, 100% what we all knew and know

momma like rex a liar...

BUSTED...REX IS GONE...ALL OF MOMMA REX POSTS A FRAUD...HERE IS MORE PROOF...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#266739 Jan 2, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text> I don't follow sports but my brother does and he said after reading the last 5 pages of posts that you have already broken your new years resolution, trying not be ignorant. Maybe you'll have better luck next year.

have you voted yet on the real topix loser poll? the one momma has won 4 years in a row, with over 10,000 total votes?

I think you are in 4th...keep trying hard with your phony one, this will blast past it in a day or 2...over 100 votes in a day...
wow..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... Feb 28 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Dec '16 Yank22 8
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... Dec '16 Yank22 3
News Video: Jonathan Holder Speaks at Baseball Luncheon Oct '16 Michele Cotten 1
News Which N.J. stars have landed on the cover of Sp... Oct '16 Denise Klotz-Hina 1
News Yankees CC Sabathia Plans to Keep Pitching Beyo... Oct '16 Spike 4
More from around the web