Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#265578 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad NBC has a competitive game with playoff amplifications replacing 2 teams going absolutely nowhere.....who wants to see the Jets-Chargers game?....LMFAO
You called this last week, kudos.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265579 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text> Has Sheriff Joe's office contacted you yet ? Hundreds of disgusting perverted posts by you dating back many years have been e-mailed to the sheriffs department, it should'nt be long before they come knocking on your trailer. Your wife will be very proud of you.

what a coincidence...you post just like boneheads...

your ignorance intrigues me.

Yankee Stadium

#265580 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text> Has Sheriff Joe's office contacted you yet ? Hundreds of disgusting perverted posts by you dating back many years have been e-mailed to the sheriffs department, it should'nt be long before they come knocking on your trailer. Your wife will be very proud of you.
Your profile mentions you are new to topix.

1) How do you know what anyones posted in the past?
2) Show me one post the Great Paulie has made that's been offensive or directed at a child.
3) You exposed yourself just now.

Yankee Stadium

#265581 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember that far back but did the real Tman fight with Paulie like this?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265582 Dec 10, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember that far back but did the real Tman fight with Paulie like this?

Never. Tman was a dope but it was mets and niners 24/7. He would fight with david,donnie and me. Few others also. A cranky old man.
Oliver Winchester

Newtown, CT

#265583 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad NBC has a competitive game with playoff amplifications replacing 2 teams going absolutely nowhere.....who wants to see the Jets-Chargers game?....LMFAO
Hey stockboy, NBC made that decision was made based on market analysis. Speaking of market analysis, I noticed condos are going for $39,900 in Green Valley, Arizona: my question is, does that include a flush toilet?

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265584 Dec 10, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
2) Show me one post the Great Paulie has made that's been offensive or directed at a child.
Reading his disgusting, perverted posts for years my curiosity got the best of me. This is a pervert who's been terrorizing Topix posters all hours of the day and night using numerous names and profiles, I have the posts to prove it, now the Maricopa County Sheriffs office does as well. Are you always this ignorant or is it just an act in here ?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265585 Dec 10, 2012
Oliver Winchester wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stockboy, NBC made that decision was made based on market analysis. Speaking of market analysis, I noticed condos are going for $39,900 in Green Valley, Arizona: my question is, does that include a flush toilet?
Yeah NBC is saying your jets suck moron......whats funny is you still live with mommy and daddy and no job slacker.......so costs of Condos is way over your head dopey....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265586 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text> Reading his disgusting, perverted posts for years my curiosity got the best of me. This is a pervert who's been terrorizing Topix posters all hours of the day and night using numerous names and profiles, I have the posts to prove it, now the Maricopa County Sheriffs office does as well. Are you always this ignorant or is it just an act in here ?

So you were stalking paul then. Following him for years? You have issues.

Your ignorance intrigues me.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265587 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because he is the stupid boneheads.....same stupid outta work nutjob......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265588 Dec 10, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
slacker/boneheads same stupid moron that says the same ole shit.......just an outta work little runt gun happy fool.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265589 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text> Reading his disgusting, perverted posts for years my curiosity got the best of me. This is a pervert who's been terrorizing Topix posters all hours of the day and night using numerous names and profiles, I have the posts to prove it, now the Maricopa County Sheriffs office does as well. Are you always this ignorant or is it just an act in here ?
Please prove it moron......what profiles prove I have one slacker boneheads and about 27 other proxy names ya sick pedophile.....

Yankee Stadium

#265590 Dec 10, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
"Terrorizing"...send me one post. Just one is all I ask that he's sent to or intended to post to a minor.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265591 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>slacker/boneheads same stupid moron that says the same ole shit.......just an outta work little runt gun happy fool.....LMFAO

what is funny is his boss momma is hiding and judging...will not crawl out from under his filthy rock...

wrong on the mets, dickey and kc...wrong on the jet/charger game...jets barely beat 2 crappy teams and wrong on his win out playoffs...that is due to math, guy is a uneducated moron.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265592 Dec 10, 2012
Oliver Winchester wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey scumbag whats the deal with mentioning all these guns you have? is living at home in mommy and daddy's basement and not having a job boring you? to where you wanna terrorize all of Connecticut? you are a sicko in need of severe help you moron.....

Yankee Stadium

#265593 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>slacker/boneheads same stupid moron that says the same ole shit.......just an outta work little runt gun happy fool.....LMFAO
Think he has you confused with the Mooch.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265594 Dec 10, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah he doesn't they are 2 of a kind losers.......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265595 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what is funny is his boss momma is hiding and judging...will not crawl out from under his filthy rock...
wrong on the mets, dickey and kc...wrong on the jet/charger game...jets barely beat 2 crappy teams and wrong on his win out playoffs...that is due to math, guy is a uneducated moron.
Yeah he is a clueless uneducated idiot about sports as always......not having any of his teams winning a championship all these years has turned the coward into a bitter enraged prick......guy is just plain stupid.....
Rachel Madcow

Newtown, CT

#265596 Dec 10, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
Paul, over the years your posts have become increasing so graphically vile, perverted, and disgusting that decorum prohibits me from repeating them here in this forum. Your posts would make Rosie O'Donnell blush, and may I remind you children read these forums. Save you gutter talk for the boyz in the stockroom!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265597 Dec 10, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

actually, paul and i caught momma a few times harrassing women...nasty stuff also...but once he found us catching him he stopped it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... (Dec '15) Jun '16 ericjagielo1 9
News Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending su... Jun '16 Spike 2
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News Ellsbury hoping to avoid going on 15-day DL May '16 Spike 6
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Cubsrule69 5
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Comcast And YES Network Play Hardball As Baseba... Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web