New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

ps, momma voted for obama and 2 of his tman for obama posts found...1 was reposted yesterday...

free ride for the mooch...must be the blackmail factor...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
who goes next? think dempster? he rejected boston, an easy one...
or a closer?

do you think dickey comes into play now? it appears no one wants to give away a top prospect for him...
If Lohse signs elsewhere, Dempster may interest STL. Think the OF's (Hamilton/Swisher/Bourn) get done next though Bourn could be on the outside looking in. Closers usually are the last to get done...

To me, Dickey has always been in play. That could drag out into January before a decision is made to move or resign Dickey...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
If Lohse signs elsewhere, Dempster may interest STL. Think the OF's (Hamilton/Swisher/Bourn) get done next though Bourn could be on the outside looking in. Closers usually are the last to get done...
To me, Dickey has always been in play. That could drag out into January before a decision is made to move or resign Dickey...

Rangers angels in the mix for those 2 pitchers? Tough for the angels. What did they get for the rental of greinke?
LIAM

Davenport, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Now with the Greinke deal done this should be a big week of signings. Dempster could be next.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Gezzer Valley Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul, this is exactly what I was referring to. You really need to lighten up!
Don't tell me what to do bonehead.....I always stay cool unless.......
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Rangers angels in the mix for those 2 pitchers? Tough for the angels. What did they get for the rental of greinke?
Think LAA anticipated the possibility of Grienke signing elsewhere when they traded for Tommy Hanson. That's the risk in trading for a pending FA. No guarantee they will sign...
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

LIAM wrote:
Now with the Greinke deal done this should be a big week of signings. Dempster could be next.
Hey lowlife loser Obama loving dirtbag; Stay clear of here. You and your kind screwed over every single poster in here and the whole country for that matter. We'll soon see just how well off you and your parents are when this nation falls off the cliff. So what that they have 2 homes. And by the way, Obama now owns 3.8% of each home your family has thanks to Obamacare. How dare you wish to punish success in the nation with higher taxes while you refuse to cut spending. You really are just a deadbeat piece of garbage

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

MLO80 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey lowlife loser Obama loving dirtbag; Stay clear of here. You and your kind screwed over every single poster in here and the whole country for that matter. We'll soon see just how well off you and your parents are when this nation falls off the cliff. So what that they have 2 homes. And by the way, Obama now owns 3.8% of each home your family has thanks to Obamacare. How dare you wish to punish success in the nation with higher taxes while you refuse to cut spending. You really are just a deadbeat piece of garbage
LIAM is your dark master so get on your knees and lick the soul of his shoes as he steps on your face

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAM is your dark master so get on your knees and lick the soul of his shoes as he steps on your face

"Dark master". Wtf is that.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Think LAA anticipated the possibility of Grienke signing elsewhere when they traded for Tommy Hanson. That's the risk in trading for a pending FA. No guarantee they will sign...

They lost a decent player and did not make the playoffs. Safe to say a terrible deal.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
They lost a decent player and did not make the playoffs. Safe to say a terrible deal.
Depends on how the prospects sent to MIL pan out. Time will tell...

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
"Dark master". Wtf is that.
You and your henchmen defeated the step child and mentally defective Semite. He is blind now with no topix screen names and forever handicapped. I am the lord now with an army of posters to destroy your henchmen one by one.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your henchmen defeated the step child and mentally defective Semite. He is blind now with no topix screen names and forever handicapped. I am the lord now with an army of posters to destroy your henchmen one by one.

I love this post. Omg. Its your best ever. Kudos. Thank you.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

No score in the jet game. Pathetic. "Boy sanchise" just fumbled. Too funny,lmao.
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
No score in the jet game. Pathetic. "Boy sanchise" just fumbled. Too funny,lmao.
Ret's Go Mets & Jets !!!
Wun Hung Lo

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jimiyanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoo duh bop !!!

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboy fan and I can hear him yelling in the basement, he sounds furious. He's yelling because of the Romo guy and coach and he's yelling the cowboys biggest rivals the Redskins are now going to win the division. He was saying he hopes the SanDiego team fires the Turner guy so the Cowboys can get him back, he says the last time the Cowboys were any good on offense he was a coach, he says the Garret guy and quarterback they have now are the worst combination in the league, whatever that means.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Cowboy fan and I can hear him yelling in the basement, he sounds furious. He's yelling because of the Romo guy and coach and he's yelling the cowboys biggest rivals the Redskins are now going to win the division. He was saying he hopes the SanDiego team fires the Turner guy so the Cowboys can get him back, he says the last time the Cowboys were any good on offense he was a coach, he says the Garret guy and quarterback they have now are the worst combination in the league, whatever that means.
Tell your brother he's right on....Turner will probably be heading to Dallas shortly to right the ship....without Garrett and Romo the Cowboys might only have 4-5 losses...instead the Redskins will win the division....On a happier note Norv Turner and Garrett both helped my Jets today...1 game out now....they win out they'll be playoff bound
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Tell your brother he's right on....Turner will probably be heading to Dallas shortly to right the ship....without Garrett and Romo the Cowboys might only have 4-5 losses...instead the Redskins will win the division....On a happier note Norv Turner and Garrett both helped my Jets today...1 game out now....they win out they'll be playoff bound
Todays game made my day. Steelers and maybe Seattle have the 2 owners who love Obama. Rooney became an Ireland ammbassador too after he publically campaigned for him in 08. Talk about bribes or payoffs. Not sure on Seattle though. Shame Cincy had to lose, so basically its the same as if they both won. Steelers or Bengals will be the last WC team. Bengals still have to play Pitt in Pitt. Don't see how the Jets can pass both these teams. Pitt already beat the Jets too. Not sure of the tiebreaker with Cincy. Cincy will be playing Balt who wont need the game in week 17 and Pitt has Cle in Pitt. Jets will get screwed by this if it comes down this far last week
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

This forum is starting to get very stale, boring and annoying. So I'll just leave and you all can try and fool each other with fake profiles. Got much better things going on now like tearing up Las Olas Blvd. Chargers won for the 3rd time ever in the hateful Obama loving city of Pitt today. Since 3 is the lucky #, hopefully she brings a friend

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••