Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"nick the fool"...frail chavez....a 211 hitting catcher...
yup, that ends it...arod out..
all those were made fun of by the yank haters...now, they are heroes...
happens every year...when they leave or get hurt they are great...when with the yanks, bums...
pure hypocrites...but its no shock, its momma and his followers...
and, boneheads and him use to fight...finally momma threatened him enough to make boneheads kiss assss. the posts are here, boneheads would use guns and different ones...momma laughed at him.
It is incredible.....all those ex Yanks are now great......geesh they're gone and its a sunk down to the bottom of the barrel......such a shame......this bonehead idiot kisses momma's ass so bad he even sounds like the stupid fat slob moron......too funny lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>It is incredible.....all those ex Yanks are now great......geesh they're gone and its a sunk down to the bottom of the barrel......such a shame......this bonehead idiot kisses momma's ass so bad he even sounds like the stupid fat slob moron......too funny lmfao

he's the new hand puppet..the best friend of the yanks will be the rotation and pen.

wow, napoli instead of gonzo is making cc not sleep at night....victorino who was terrible last year and would have been laughed at if the yanks signed him, is so good,philly dumped him...

big deal. time to worry is in spring training. not now. the moron slacker/boneheads are just trying to annoy...kid games.

they saw the momma meltdown i reposted yesterday...anyone can..the sequence begins on page5819
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

very funny.Making fun of my tub of love on those horrible pages.He got mad at a poster in here.Of course he would not hurt anyone.At 290 pounds he is a lethal weapon.He got a call back to waffle house.Tomorrow.Great news.Fatso and watso will visit him!

“My favorite cook. ”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he says he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. My brother says the Momma Chamberlin guy posted this yesterday and is wondering why you're posting it today ? I told him that's why I voted you the biggest loser on Topix, but the only two I knew on the list was you and that guy Paul Yank, who's also a loser but you're a bigger one. Jimi-Yank is still the most ignorant.

Good job boneheads. Keep the heat on jimbo. If you want to know who is on the list, just message me. I have too many contacts in baseball and football. These clowns are just jealous. I own them. I will keep you posted on the next blockbuster.

“My favorite cook. ”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
yup.....good player, class act.
Well well. Look who crawled back in here. Shocked to see you are leading the 2013 topix biggest loser race. My bet is on Jimbo,meth head and Fu loser. Too bad you never came over. You and floppy lips would be shocked. Un is in Long Island now, peek out your window. Hide the harley. Ride the mini bike, its safer. LMAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he's the new hand puppet..the best friend of the yanks will be the rotation and pen.
wow, napoli instead of gonzo is making cc not sleep at night....victorino who was terrible last year and would have been laughed at if the yanks signed him, is so good,philly dumped him...
big deal. time to worry is in spring training. not now. the moron slacker/boneheads are just trying to annoy...kid games.
they saw the momma meltdown i reposted yesterday...anyone can..the sequence begins on page5819
Yup....glad Victorino and Napoli went to Boston.....Napoli is a terrible catcher....and Victorino's bat took a major nose dive in the 2nd half....and of course if they went to the Yanks.....they would of been told the same as what I posted by the haters.....Its enjoyable on my part calling the momma boner pal a stupid moron.....poor 21 year old's feeling got hurt I'm sure......but funny on my part....hey the little runt with a boner in his azz needs a real wake up call....what are ya gonna do ya know.....lol
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Bronx Boneheads wrote:
jimi and paulie, two losers who couldn't make it in New York. One a flag man in Florida, the other a stock boy in Arizona. Both clueless topix clowns that provide us with comical relief now and then, keep it coming! LOL
This is actually a bad argument. One leaving NY reflects intelligence and ambition. NY is catching up to Cali as far as being a nanny state of wealth redistribution. Who wants to pay those kinda taxes to support all the loser liberal deadbeats
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Do the 3 judgers really think they're accomplishing something? Just a waste of time. But it makes me feel good that I force them all to be sitting beside their PC all the time.

And Harry, you already told the forum in your Fu profile that Obama needed to go, so your annoying posts supporting him has no merit from earlier today. I can at least say your whole fantasy league was anti Obama as well as Don and Paul as per their own past posts.

Hope that Obama lovin loser Liam is happy when the country soon falls off the fiscal cliff. Guy is even more naive to tell the forum how well off his family is with homes in Fl and NY. Big deal. When the dollar collapses, so does your bank acct and everything else. No matter how many homes you have. On top of it all, Obama has currently an estate being built in Hawaii for $40mil which is family will live after 2016. Fidel Castro did something similar when he stole Cuba in 59. He had personal palaces built all over Cuba for himself while the rest of the population suffered.
who

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

who
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

MLO80 wrote:
<quoted text>This is actually a bad argument. One leaving NY reflects intelligence and ambition. NY is catching up to Cali as far as being a nanny state of wealth redistribution. Who wants to pay those kinda taxes to support all the loser liberal deadbeats
You make valid points. However, moving to Mickey World and the Valley of the Slum to work at low skill, low pay, entry level jobs doesn't make much sense either; but then again we're talking about the two yankers.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
You make valid points. However, moving to Mickey World and the Valley of the Slum to work at low skill, low pay, entry level jobs doesn't make much sense either; but then again we're talking about the two yankers.

coming from a 21 yr old with no life, posting at roughly 430am..running to topix...

dude, you have issues...and he mlo80 lives in florida..dope. your new master is unemployed..buried in the "deliverence" hills...how would you have even the slightest idea what i do...try better stalking.
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Not that I care or ever cared about all the silly poll forums however this is interesting. On the Slacker by Choice forum, its created by MIA, who also created a host of poll forums about myself while I was in Maui. MIA also has the 1st post in the Slacker forum and the ISP is coming from Tampa, Fl. Not accusing anyone of being MIA from here however just making a note of interest
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
I always call it the way it is and will again here. Start with the guy in Florida. Happily married, has 2 kids in college and always keeping himself feeling young enjoying the theme parks and all the perks that come with that. Whatever the man is doing in life, its working. Can't rip him on that.
And the guy in Az, I do believe is a mgr. Long time home owner and not one of these phony homeowners who just bought to say he owns a home and now owes twice as much as its worth. His home is all legit with a nice pool in the backyard. So with him too, hard to rip his lifestyle. Granted he can have better manners on here

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Spurned Yanks turn lonely eyes to Youk, Reynolds
By GEORGE A. KING III

Last Updated: 7:16 AM, December 6, 2012

Posted: 12:58 AM, December 6, 2012

NASHVILLE, Tenn.— Mark Reynolds and Kevin Youkilis drew increased attention from the Yankees yesterday when Jeff Keppinger signed with the White Sox and Eric Chavez joined the Diamondbacks.

Using Keppinger and Chavez at third while waiting for Alex Rodriguez to return from hip surgery was a popular idea for the Yankees, who found out Keppinger’s heart wasn’t into playing in The Bronx and the club was wary of Chavez’s physical limitations after watching him play the past two years.

“We talked possibly about a platoon situation with those two names,’’ manager Joe Girardi said.

For the second straight day the Yankees and Youkilis’ camp talked and the club has spoken to Reynolds’ representative.

Also in the mix is free-agent Alex Gonzalez who would be willing to switch from short to third. Gonzalez, who turns 36 in February, played in just 24 games last season before suffering a torn ligament in his right knee that required season-ending surgery. The Yankees likely would have to see Gonzalez work out before deciding whether to offer him a contract.

Texas might entertain trade offers for Michael Young.

Youkilis might be the best option among the field of free-agent third basemen, which also includes Placido Polanco, Brandon Inge, Scott Rolen and Jack Hannahan. But the Yankees are going to have to show an increased willingness to spend more money than they have so far to bag Youkilis.

When utility infielder Marco Scutaro, 37, signed a three-year deal worth $20 million to remain in San Francisco, industry experts immediately believed that helped Youkilis’ situation.

Keppinger getting $12 million for three years and Chavez receiving $3 million for a year also didn’t hurt Youkilis’ bargaining position. The Yankees were willing to match the $12 million and possibly go higher for Keppinger, but never made an offer. Some in the Yankees’ organization believe Keppinger never wanted to play for them.

Joe Bick, Youkilis’ agent, refused to identify the number of teams interested in his client, who is seeking a multi-year deal. Youkilis will be 34 in March and was part of the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry for years. Bick did say he didn’t think he could get a deal done before today’s end to the Winter Meetings.

“He is the best of the [free-agent third basemen] bunch,’’ an NL talent evaluator said of Youkilis, who hit a career-low .235 last season when he battled injuries and had problems with Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine early in the season and was then dealt to the White Sox. Limited to 122 games, Youkilis hit 19 homers and drove in 60 runs. He made $12.25 million last year.

Reynolds’ high strike-out totals — he led the AL in whiffs from 2008 to 2011 — and his getting moved from third to first by the Orioles because of defensive deficiencies have overshadowed the 29-year-old’s best tool: his right-handed power.

In six years Reynolds has averaged 30.2 homers. In 2009 with Arizona he swatted 44 homers and drove in 102 runs. He was paid $7.5 million last year and wasn’t offered a contract last month so that the Orioles could avoid going to arbitration with him. There is a possibility Reynolds returns to Baltimore, which supposedly also has an interest in Youkilis.

Reynolds demolished the Yankees in a late-season, six-game stretch in which he batted .381 (8-for-21) with seven homers and 11 RBIs. For the 2012 season he batted .221 with 23 homers and 69 RBIs and struck out 159 times.

Youkilis and Reynolds offer versatility because they also can play first base.

Read more: New York Yankees’ search for a third baseman continues after targets Jeff Keppinger, Eric Chavez sign with other teams - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/third_...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Jeter insists he’ll be playing on Opening Day
By KEVIN KERNAN

Last Updated: 3:02 AM, December 6, 2012

Posted: 12:54 AM, December 6, 2012

This has been the strangest of Yankees offseasons.

Players are jumping the Good Ship Pinstripes faster than you can cry:“A-Rod overboard.’’ The Yankees are going about their business like a small-market club, not the financial Goliath they have been through the years.

An old staple, though, was back at home last night as Derek Jeter returned to Yankee Stadium for his annual Turn 2 Foundation Holiday Express. He was smiling, looked good and, most important, vowed he would be ready to go Opening Day against the Red Sox April 1 after fracturing his left ankle in the ALCS on Oct. 13.

FOLLOW POST WRITERS AT WINTER MEETINGS

When I asked Jeter if he expected to be in that lineup, he said,“Yeah. Why not? I did it like seven weeks ago. We still have quite some time before Opening Day. There’s no reason why I can’t be ready Opening Day.’’

Jeter is wearing a walking boot on the left foot. As for when the injury occurred, he admitted,“I played on it for quite some time. I guess I just pushed it a little too much and finally it broke. It’s not too often that I go down and stay down. I just couldn’t get up, and at that moment I knew that my season was over with. It’s tough to deal with, to play the entire season to get in that position, so close to the World Series. It’s tough.’’

He said he is well on the road to recovery.

“I’ve been walking out on this boot for about a week, 10 days, so, yeah, it was a tough five or six weeks, pretty much sitting on the couch with your foot elevated, but now I feel as though I am moving around pretty good,’’ he said.“I think I’m right where I need to be.’’

Read more: Kevin Kernan: Derek Jeter, at his holiday Christmas party, optimistically predicts he’ll be ready for Yankees’ Opening Day - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/derek_...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Yankees looking to trade Curtis Granderson to free up payroll
December 5 New York Daily News

Despite four current vacancies in the Yankees lineup, there's a chance a fifth could open up in the coming weeks.

According to a source, the Yankees have been quietly shopping Curtis Granderson since the beginning of November, though no deal is imminent.

Granderson is in the final year of his contract after the Yankees exercised a $15 million option in late-October. Trading the center fielder would open some payroll flexibility for the Yankees, who must now add a third baseman in addition to a right fielder and catcher.

"We could always think about doing stuff on guys we have under our control," Brian Cashman said "It's not something I would talk about publicly."

Granderson leads the majors with 84 home runs over the past two seasons, but his other numbers plummeted from 2011 to 2012. He hit .232 with a .319 on-base percentage and .492 slugging percentage last season, driving in 106 runs while scoring 102.

Granderson, who turns 32 in March, will surely be looking for a huge payday when he reaches free agency next season, though the Yankees will already be looking to re-sign Robinson Cano and may still have to pay Derek Jeter, who has a $9.5 million option for 2014.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Kevin Youkilis, Yankees Talking About One-Year Deal As Alex Rodriguez Misses Time With Hip Injury
December 4 NESN Share Article"Johnny Damon was hard enough to imagine in pinstripes. Dirt dog Kevin Youkilis? That's even tougher. But it could be happening, as the Yankees are looking for someone to take care of third base while Alex Rodriguez gets hip surgery for the second time in four years. The Yankees announced Monday that Rodriguez will have surgery on his left hip in the coming weeks, with rehab time expected to leave him out of baseball for four to six months. Enter Youkilis."
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
coming from a 21 yr old with no life, posting at roughly 430am..running to topix...
dude, you have issues...and he mlo80 lives in florida..dope. your new master is unemployed..buried in the "deliverence" hills...how would you have even the slightest idea what i do...try better stalking.
No doubt a 21 year old snot nose punk who's never had a job in his life is gonna grade us on the jobs we have and the places we live in when he lives in his parents basement....what a stupid crackhead moron.......the 21 year old punk needs to stop doing drugs and go find himself a job and needs his own place.....what a dope.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Penny pinching Hal feeling the heat?

Hal's plan could make him a villainIf Steinbrenner's budgeting doesn't work, fans may throw him off the fiscal cliff. Good article for Yankee fans to read

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/87...
MLO80

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

So by now has everyone watched on youtube, the video of the elevator prank in Brazil. More people now are taking the stairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 259,821 - 259,840 of305,302
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••