|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

so much for nashville..guess who is judging...lmfao

sure hope he got the waffle house job today, the wifey seemed a bit tired of the bs...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like keppinger to sign with the white sox...

lets recap...napoli replaces gonzo...what a joke and victorino replaces crawford? or cody ross..

what a joke..sox fans i talk to damn angry...

"whatever that means"
Victorino supposedly replaces Ross. Wouldn't rule out Ellsbury being moved for a SP (Dickey?)...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
chavez signed with the dbacks...3mil..
Good for ARI, not so for NYY?...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Victorino supposedly replaces Ross. Wouldn't rule out Ellsbury being moved for a SP (Dickey?)...
Isn't elsbury contract up soon? Doubt if the metsies could sign him to a big contract.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for ARI, not so for NYY?...
yup.....good player, class act.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Isn't elsbury contract up soon? Doubt if the metsies could sign him to a big contract.
With Santana & Bay coming off the NYM books after 2013, that's over $40 million. Think NYM can spend some of that on Ellsbury...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
yup.....good player, class act.
Put up time for Nuņez. Needs to show consistency in the field if there's no replacement for ARod for 3 months...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
With Santana & Bay coming off the NYM books after 2013, that's over $40 million. Think NYM can spend some of that on Ellsbury...

Sure they can. But will he want to stay with a 4th place team. He can make that elsewhere.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sure they can. But will he want to stay with a 4th place team. He can make that elsewhere.
Right. They need to sign Ellsbury to an extension as a condition to a trade...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Jason bay signs with seattle. momma favorite who welched on his bet with me. Bay could not hit 36 homers in the life of his contract. A bust.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

jimi-yank wrote:
The time is now. met fans, vulgar fans, proxy fans have invaded the yank talkback 1. it is out of control. this can either be a bruce for real blog, or where yank fans can chat. actually, anyone can come in a forum, yank, met or sox fan. or, baseball fans. but you guys who want to hate, go to the original forum. you now own it.
Your ignorance intrigues me.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up time for Nuņez. Needs to show consistency in the field if there's no replacement for ARod for 3 months...
scary thought
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Todd(momma)might have a job!Waffle house might give him another chance.Don't buy that nashville crap.He was here staring at the computer when not at the interview.They might forgive him for his prior racist outburst.They let him go after 3 weeks.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
scary thought
Any other options?...
Bronx Boneheads

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Players leaving the Yankees faster than chit thru a goose. Last place in the AL East a real possibility.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
A manager? I'm laughing so hard I can't get any work done. Please only post during lunch time or after business hours. A manager, no body believes you. LOL this is too much.
You can't get any work done? LMFAO hey azzhole you have to have a job 1st before you can worry about that ya stupid moron.....LMFAO

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

the don wrote:
Victorino signed a three year deal with the Red Sox...
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he says he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. My brother says the Momma Chamberlin guy posted this yesterday and is wondering why you're posting it today ? I told him that's why I voted you the biggest loser on Topix, but the only two I knew on the list was you and that guy Paul Yank, who's also a loser but you're a bigger one. Jimi-Yank is still the most ignorant.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Bronx Boneheads wrote:
Players leaving the Yankees faster than chit thru a goose. Last place in the AL East a real possibility.
Yeah Yankee fans are really worried about a "Frail" Chavez or a .211 BA of Martin departing......oh yeah those 2 losses means the Yanks go from 1st to last uh huh......smoking more of momma's crack I see huh dopey?.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Yankee fans are really worried about a "Frail" Chavez or a .211 BA of Martin departing......oh yeah those 2 losses means the Yanks go from 1st to last uh huh......smoking more of momma's crack I see huh dopey?.....LMFAO

"nick the fool"...frail chavez....a 211 hitting catcher...

yup, that ends it...arod out..

all those were made fun of by the yank haters...now, they are heroes...

happens every year...when they leave or get hurt they are great...when with the yanks, bums...

pure hypocrites...but its no shock, its momma and his followers...

and, boneheads and him use to fight...finally momma threatened him enough to make boneheads kiss assss. the posts are here, boneheads would use guns and different ones...momma laughed at him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••