Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265129 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sure they can. But will he want to stay with a 4th place team. He can make that elsewhere.
Right. They need to sign Ellsbury to an extension as a condition to a trade...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#265130 Dec 5, 2012
Jason bay signs with seattle. momma favorite who welched on his bet with me. Bay could not hit 36 homers in the life of his contract. A bust.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#265131 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
The time is now. met fans, vulgar fans, proxy fans have invaded the yank talkback 1. it is out of control. this can either be a bruce for real blog, or where yank fans can chat. actually, anyone can come in a forum, yank, met or sox fan. or, baseball fans. but you guys who want to hate, go to the original forum. you now own it.
Your ignorance intrigues me.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#265132 Dec 5, 2012
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up time for Nuņez. Needs to show consistency in the field if there's no replacement for ARod for 3 months...
scary thought
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#265133 Dec 5, 2012
Todd(momma)might have a job!Waffle house might give him another chance.Don't buy that nashville crap.He was here staring at the computer when not at the interview.They might forgive him for his prior racist outburst.They let him go after 3 weeks.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#265134 Dec 5, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
scary thought
Any other options?...
Bronx Boneheads

Trumbull, CT

#265135 Dec 5, 2012
Players leaving the Yankees faster than chit thru a goose. Last place in the AL East a real possibility.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265136 Dec 5, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
A manager? I'm laughing so hard I can't get any work done. Please only post during lunch time or after business hours. A manager, no body believes you. LOL this is too much.
You can't get any work done? LMFAO hey azzhole you have to have a job 1st before you can worry about that ya stupid moron.....LMFAO

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Oyster Bay, NY

#265137 Dec 5, 2012
the don wrote:
Victorino signed a three year deal with the Red Sox...
I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he says he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. My brother says the Momma Chamberlin guy posted this yesterday and is wondering why you're posting it today ? I told him that's why I voted you the biggest loser on Topix, but the only two I knew on the list was you and that guy Paul Yank, who's also a loser but you're a bigger one. Jimi-Yank is still the most ignorant.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265138 Dec 5, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
Players leaving the Yankees faster than chit thru a goose. Last place in the AL East a real possibility.
Yeah Yankee fans are really worried about a "Frail" Chavez or a .211 BA of Martin departing......oh yeah those 2 losses means the Yanks go from 1st to last uh huh......smoking more of momma's crack I see huh dopey?.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265139 Dec 5, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Yankee fans are really worried about a "Frail" Chavez or a .211 BA of Martin departing......oh yeah those 2 losses means the Yanks go from 1st to last uh huh......smoking more of momma's crack I see huh dopey?.....LMFAO

"nick the fool"...frail chavez....a 211 hitting catcher...

yup, that ends it...arod out..

all those were made fun of by the yank haters...now, they are heroes...

happens every year...when they leave or get hurt they are great...when with the yanks, bums...

pure hypocrites...but its no shock, its momma and his followers...

and, boneheads and him use to fight...finally momma threatened him enough to make boneheads kiss assss. the posts are here, boneheads would use guns and different ones...momma laughed at him.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265140 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"nick the fool"...frail chavez....a 211 hitting catcher...
yup, that ends it...arod out..
all those were made fun of by the yank haters...now, they are heroes...
happens every year...when they leave or get hurt they are great...when with the yanks, bums...
pure hypocrites...but its no shock, its momma and his followers...
and, boneheads and him use to fight...finally momma threatened him enough to make boneheads kiss assss. the posts are here, boneheads would use guns and different ones...momma laughed at him.
It is incredible.....all those ex Yanks are now great......geesh they're gone and its a sunk down to the bottom of the barrel......such a shame......this bonehead idiot kisses momma's ass so bad he even sounds like the stupid fat slob moron......too funny lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#265141 Dec 5, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>It is incredible.....all those ex Yanks are now great......geesh they're gone and its a sunk down to the bottom of the barrel......such a shame......this bonehead idiot kisses momma's ass so bad he even sounds like the stupid fat slob moron......too funny lmfao

he's the new hand puppet..the best friend of the yanks will be the rotation and pen.

wow, napoli instead of gonzo is making cc not sleep at night....victorino who was terrible last year and would have been laughed at if the yanks signed him, is so good,philly dumped him...

big deal. time to worry is in spring training. not now. the moron slacker/boneheads are just trying to annoy...kid games.

they saw the momma meltdown i reposted yesterday...anyone can..the sequence begins on page5819
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#265142 Dec 5, 2012
very funny.Making fun of my tub of love on those horrible pages.He got mad at a poster in here.Of course he would not hurt anyone.At 290 pounds he is a lethal weapon.He got a call back to waffle house.Tomorrow.Great news.Fatso and watso will visit him!

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Summerville, SC

#265143 Dec 5, 2012
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brothers a big Yankee fan, or at least used to be, he says he won't go to anymore games until they get rid of all the old washed up has-beens on the team. My brother says the Momma Chamberlin guy posted this yesterday and is wondering why you're posting it today ? I told him that's why I voted you the biggest loser on Topix, but the only two I knew on the list was you and that guy Paul Yank, who's also a loser but you're a bigger one. Jimi-Yank is still the most ignorant.

Good job boneheads. Keep the heat on jimbo. If you want to know who is on the list, just message me. I have too many contacts in baseball and football. These clowns are just jealous. I own them. I will keep you posted on the next blockbuster.

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Summerville, SC

#265144 Dec 5, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
yup.....good player, class act.
Well well. Look who crawled back in here. Shocked to see you are leading the 2013 topix biggest loser race. My bet is on Jimbo,meth head and Fu loser. Too bad you never came over. You and floppy lips would be shocked. Un is in Long Island now, peek out your window. Hide the harley. Ride the mini bike, its safer. LMAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#265145 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he's the new hand puppet..the best friend of the yanks will be the rotation and pen.
wow, napoli instead of gonzo is making cc not sleep at night....victorino who was terrible last year and would have been laughed at if the yanks signed him, is so good,philly dumped him...
big deal. time to worry is in spring training. not now. the moron slacker/boneheads are just trying to annoy...kid games.
they saw the momma meltdown i reposted yesterday...anyone can..the sequence begins on page5819
Yup....glad Victorino and Napoli went to Boston.....Napoli is a terrible catcher....and Victorino's bat took a major nose dive in the 2nd half....and of course if they went to the Yanks.....they would of been told the same as what I posted by the haters.....Its enjoyable on my part calling the momma boner pal a stupid moron.....poor 21 year old's feeling got hurt I'm sure......but funny on my part....hey the little runt with a boner in his azz needs a real wake up call....what are ya gonna do ya know.....lol
MLO80

UK

#265147 Dec 5, 2012
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
jimi and paulie, two losers who couldn't make it in New York. One a flag man in Florida, the other a stock boy in Arizona. Both clueless topix clowns that provide us with comical relief now and then, keep it coming! LOL
This is actually a bad argument. One leaving NY reflects intelligence and ambition. NY is catching up to Cali as far as being a nanny state of wealth redistribution. Who wants to pay those kinda taxes to support all the loser liberal deadbeats
MLO80

UK

#265148 Dec 5, 2012
Do the 3 judgers really think they're accomplishing something? Just a waste of time. But it makes me feel good that I force them all to be sitting beside their PC all the time.

And Harry, you already told the forum in your Fu profile that Obama needed to go, so your annoying posts supporting him has no merit from earlier today. I can at least say your whole fantasy league was anti Obama as well as Don and Paul as per their own past posts.

Hope that Obama lovin loser Liam is happy when the country soon falls off the fiscal cliff. Guy is even more naive to tell the forum how well off his family is with homes in Fl and NY. Big deal. When the dollar collapses, so does your bank acct and everything else. No matter how many homes you have. On top of it all, Obama has currently an estate being built in Hawaii for $40mil which is family will live after 2016. Fidel Castro did something similar when he stole Cuba in 59. He had personal palaces built all over Cuba for himself while the rest of the population suffered.
who

Winnsboro, SC

#265149 Dec 5, 2012
who

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankees get Aroldis Chapman from Reds for 4 min... Jan 23 Fart news 6
News Dusty Baker Excuses Racist Comment By Assuring ... Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Rumor Mill: New York Yankees May Entertain a Tr... Oct '15 Fart news 4
News Brian Cashman Sounds Like He Has No Faith In Th... Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Yankees call up Dugas from Trenton (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 6
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ay Roid 2
News New York Yankees pitching trade rumors: will th... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Billy Fartin 3
More from around the web