Yanks GM: $155M Tanaka has No. 3 pote...

Yanks GM: $155M Tanaka has No. 3 potential

There are 1 comment on the ESPN story from Feb 7, 2014, titled Yanks GM: $155M Tanaka has No. 3 potential. In it, ESPN reports that:

Japanese ace Masahiro Tanaka , who last month signed the fifth-largest contract for a pitcher in major league history, has the potential to be a "No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Comnsnse

Jupiter, FL

#1 Feb 7, 2014
To repeat, Brian Cashman is looking to be fired!

Why the constant candor when comments like these are unnecessary and serve to value except to possibly impress another owner vis a vis a job?

He has been making these kinds of comments for the last year or two which are not simply unnecessary but perhaps imply in this case that Tanaka was not his deal with respect to the cost.

Does he think the Steinbrenners appreciate the fact that their esteemed GM (in his own mind) considers their 155mm. investment a "possible" number three starter?

"But he has to earn it"!

This clown should have been fired years ago!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Yankees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) Mon Enforcer 339,653
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) Jul '17 Only phartt 12
News Yankees bullpen woes result in possibly worst l... Jun '17 BullPhartse 2
News New York Yankees: Should CC Sabathia be re-sign... Jun '17 Glad Phartss 2
News World Baseball Classic is nice in theory, but i... Feb '17 WorthPhartzs 2
News The Yankees should be selling (Aug '16) Jan '17 FrankPharts 3
News Yankees' realistic dream Opening Day lineup for... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Yank22 3
More from around the web