Mets' Delgado to have hip surgery

Mets' Delgado to have hip surgery

There are 11 comments on the Newsday story from May 18, 2009, titled Mets' Delgado to have hip surgery. In it, Newsday reports that:

Carlos Delgado will have surgery Tuesday to repair a torn labrum in his right hip and remove a bone spur.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Clem

AOL

#1 May 18, 2009
I see a trade in the future
Gil Hodges

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 May 18, 2009
Clem wrote:
I see a trade in the future
Like the article says, there are a number of first basemen (Aubrey Huff, Mark DeRosiers, Nick Johnson, maybe Adrian Gonzalez, but that one's doubtful) that are available. Another way they might go is to trade for a left fielder and put Murphy, who scouts say is a better first baseman than outfielder, at first.
JUST like A-Roid

Mamaroneck, NY

#3 May 18, 2009
Another steroid related injury. Typical beak down after steroid use.
Jerry Grote

AOL

#4 May 18, 2009
Oh no! Let's start the panic right now. Get out on the ledge. Get ready to jump. Call WFAN. Beg Mike Fatsceca to come up with a deal. Give Benigno a valium. The end is near for the Mets.
Jim

AOL

#6 May 18, 2009
What's with all the hip surgery cases??? Seems to be the trendy injury this year! How are these guys all hurting their hips?
I wish him well and hopefully, he can recover as quickly as ARod and Lowell seem to have recovered! He's not 100% but some of these guys are better at 80% then their replacements are at 100%!

“Wilma”

Since: Oct 07

Yonkers

#7 May 18, 2009
Los Mets....countdown to the Sept. collapse.

“Wilma”

Yonkers

#8 May 19, 2009
There are a lot of juicers playing in Tax Payer Field for Los Mets, carrying on the Mike Pizza roid tradition. It's going to be a long ugly season, once again. Reserve your spot on the bridge early. Some of you might want to have an early end to misery and jump now. Go ahead....no one Will miss you.

Five errors, missed base at third, surgery, Reyes a head case,..... Los Mets are in Sept. collapse form.

What a sorry excuse for a baseball team. The annual first place tease, before the Sept. collapse.

“Wilma”

Yonkers

#9 May 19, 2009
Careless Delgado with the popular hip injury. Is he hiding his man-boobs under his jersey?
luzviminda

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jan 8, 2012
Hopefully, Carlos Delgado of Mets Team’s hip surgery turn out fine. Some people who had their hip surgeries are at great health risk because of flawed product. With regard to defective hip replacement devices, legal experts report that numerous patients filed lawsuits against Johnson and Johnson. They were the victims of DePuy hip implants failures such as loosening, fractures, and displacements. The following are some of the signs that your hip device is defective swelling, pain bearing weight, pain when rising from a seated position, pain while walking, pain on the thigh or groin area, and pain on the hip area. Visit this site http://www.hiprecalllaw.com/updates/depuy-hip... for a more thorough discussion.
Sheryl

Malvern, AR

#12 Sep 7, 2012
A lot of sports icons are having hip replacement surgery this year. I hope Delgado’s hip surgery will turn out to be successful. People with hip replacement implants are advised to have a regular consultation with their doctors to avoid further complications caused by the defective implant. I’ve read in Yahoo! News about the possible complication caused by the implant. There are a number of people who relied on hip replacements but not knowing its adverse effect. You may refer to http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com for more information.
Darren

Atlanta, GA

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Hip replacement has shocked the world with its number of defective hip implants, to know more about check http://www.hipreplacementlawsuitcenter.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Mets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harvey fans 10, Mets hold on to beat Padres 4-3 May '16 louis menendez 1
News Chicago Cubs' Co-Owner Calls Mets Fans 'Obnoxious' Feb '16 Fart news 8
News National League Manager of the Year: Joe Maddon (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 2
News Colon, Flores leads Mets to 5-3 win over Braves (Jun '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Are the Cubs or Mets Better Positioned to Achie... (May '15) May '15 stewart scott 2
News Fortune could shine on Cubs once again in '15 (Jan '15) Jan '15 EARL SCOTT 1
News Daisuke Matsuzaka signs with SoftBank Hawks of ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 2
More from around the web