Could Angels trade for Longoria?

Jan 18, 2011 Full story: Orange Co. Register

Once a month or so, somebody posts a comment around here suggesting the Angels should trade for Evan Longoria.

Full Story
angelfan4life

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2011
The angels should make the trade for longoria and pick damon we don't need weaver.napoli. I think are are pitchers are strong and can hold its own we need a strong bat like longoria in the middle of the line up and damon in the front of the line up ! Can you imagine ,damon,abreu,morales,longoria, hunter what a starting line up we could have ! Arte moreno you said you wanted to go back to winning and money was no object then fire tony reggins and let's start finding these players and bring them to anaheim arte !
angelfan4life

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2011
I've been an angel fan since I was 7yrs old I'm now 41yrs old and if your going to add a big bat like longoria , vlad , or manny you need to add johnny damon to be are lead off hitter ! Get it together arte cause we don't need weaver or napoli we need strong bats and vetrans in are line up who are going to spark up the younger players ! Let's get off your couch arte and get to work or just sell the team to mark cuban he will spend the money you won't !
Nick

New York, NY

#4 Feb 8, 2011
You realize that Longoria is signed for the next like 6 years at an insanely cheap price? I can't think of a single player who would be harder to trade for in the majors.
haha

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Nice trade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Angels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Hamilton not missed by Texas Rangers fans Oct '14 169114Rock 2
Mariners still in playoff race, beat Angels in 11 Sep '14 johnnyj 1
Miami Marlins Trade Rumors: Marlins' Casey McGe... Jul '14 johnnyj 1
Seattle Mariners Gameday Preview At Los Angeles... Jul '14 johnnyj 1
Baseball star Albert Pujols takes batting pract... Jul '14 david suttle 1
New York Yankees (May '14) May '14 7tony2 2
Angels' David Freese Breaks Finger (May '14) May '14 Maggie 1
More from around the web