Is 2013 The Year Of The Bourjos?

Is 2013 The Year Of The Bourjos?

There are 1 comment on the Halo Hangout story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Is 2013 The Year Of The Bourjos?. In it, Halo Hangout reports that:

If you read the reports over the last few days, you'll see that it appears that the Angels will be going with an outfield of Mike Trout , Peter Bourjos and Mark Trumbo with Vernon Wells sprinkled in here and there in 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Halo Hangout.

Barbara Schriebman

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Peter Bourjos is a great center fielder, although Mike Trout was robbed of a Gold Glove. Trout is better off in LF. I see this outfield happening "only", if the Angels sign Zack Greinke. Otherwise, I "think" Bourjos could still be dealt.
Sorry to see Tori leave. However, he wants two years. Remember Abreu. But Tori is a fine athlete.
This silliness of criticizing Dipoto for failing to desl Haren is strange. No one deals free agents(ie Napoli). Let's see what plays out, before we pass judgement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Angels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Hamilton ready to start playing in minor l... (May '15) May '15 rone100 2
News Colorado Rockies 0, Los Angeles Angels 11: Rox ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 3
News Josh Hamilton not missed by Texas Rangers fans (Oct '14) Oct '14 169114Rock 2
News Mariners still in playoff race, beat Angels in 11 (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Miami Marlins Trade Rumors: Marlins' Casey McGe... (Jul '14) Jul '14 johnnyj 1
News Seattle Mariners Gameday Preview At Los Angeles... (Jul '14) Jul '14 johnnyj 1
News Baseball star Albert Pujols takes batting pract... (Jul '14) Jul '14 david suttle 1
More from around the web