Will the Angels be the big losers thi...

Will the Angels be the big losers this winter?

There are 1 comment on the The Jackson Sun story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Will the Angels be the big losers this winter?. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

Zack Greinke was 6-2 with a 3.53 ERA for the Angels, who acquired him from the Brewers in July.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

Barbara Schriebman

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Dec 6, 2012
It can be understood, that in spite of giving up 3 prospects and quite obviously preparing to sign Greinke and backing off such a big $$ contract, after last seasons disappointment to attempt to improve bullpen.
However, it is the two starters that is confusing. One with obvious arm problems. The other(much more confusing) Joe Blanton????? Albert
Is a great player but 10 years???? Now we are totally cheap????? Penny wise and pound foolish ( see Adrian Beltre). Although I have to think Dipoto has something else (trade) in mind, as I liked him up to this point?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Angels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Angels' 2017 payroll outlook is getting cle... Nov 19 Grogan 2
News Los Angeles Angels: Mike Scioscia Continues To ... Oct '16 john b 1
News Calhoun, Pujols hit 2 HRs each as Angels beat Mari Sep '16 Johnnyj 1
News Seattle Mariners Not Fans of Gay/Lesbian Affection Aug '16 johnnyj 1
News MLB trade rumors: Mets and Angels are talking J... Jul '16 AngelsFan2002 1
News Let's make a deal... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Can the Angels win in spite of Arte? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jima 1
More from around the web