Bullpen needs to step up for Angels

Bullpen needs to step up for Angels

There are 1 comment on the The Orange County Register story from Aug 30, 2011, titled Bullpen needs to step up for Angels. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

Angels manager Mike Scioscia often has said the last thing he thinks before falling asleep at night and the first thing he thinks about when he gets up in the morning is his starting rotation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

Jon

Glendale, CA

#1 Aug 30, 2011
WOW! Truer words have never been uttered. But, I have been feeling this was since long before the All-Star Break. What's taken so long? This pen is embarrassing and I want the Starting Pitching to consider throwing as many pitches as it takes to finish a game at all costs!

Speaking of the All-Star Break, could it be that Ron Washington had a master plan when choosing Walden for the roster, in spite of 6 blown saves!? Get inside the kid's head and make him think he was something special? Too much of a conspiracy theory?

Anyway, c'mon you Angels! Step up to the task at hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Angels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MLB Notebook: Matt Joyce suspended 2 games for ... Aug 7 Suspended phartes 2
News Mariners reportedly sign infielder Espinosa Jul 24 Mariners phart 2
hollywood actor michael moore is a left wing li... Jul '17 CAPTAIN AMERICA 1
News Mariners notebook: Overton back with club after... Apr '17 NotebookPharter 2
News The Angels' 2017 payroll outlook is getting cle... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Grogan 2
News Los Angeles Angels: Mike Scioscia Continues To ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 john b 1
News Calhoun, Pujols hit 2 HRs each as Angels beat Mari (Sep '16) Sep '16 Johnnyj 1
More from around the web