Yankees will meet Phillies in Series

Oct 26, 2009 Full story: The Boston Globe 10

They dashed from the dugout and in from the outfield, swarming Alex Rodriguez in a sea of pinstripes only steps from his spot at third base.

Full Story

Since: Jun 09

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2009
Yankees in 6.
all Yankees all the time

Largo, FL

#2 Oct 26, 2009
The Phillies will be tough but the Yankees have been toughened and ready.
So odd how it ended for the Angels. Carl Crawford makes a spectacular catch in the All Star game to give home field advantage to the AL and ex-Ray Scott Kazmir throws a floater to his 1st baseman for a Yankee insurance run.

Since: Jun 09

Greensburg, IN

#3 Oct 26, 2009
all Yankees all the time wrote:
The Phillies will be tough but the Yankees have been toughened and ready.
So odd how it ended for the Angels. Carl Crawford makes a spectacular catch in the All Star game to give home field advantage to the AL and ex-Ray Scott Kazmir throws a floater to his 1st baseman for a Yankee insurance run.
At the time, the Kazmir deal sounded like a steal for the Angels. He has not lived up to expectations, however.

Will be interesting to see what they do with Lackey. He'd look good in pinstripes.

“27 wins”

Since: Jan 07

Bradford, PA

#6 Oct 26, 2009
I'd like to see Chien-Ming Wang healthy, too.
all Yankees all the time

Largo, FL

#7 Oct 26, 2009
As usual, the talking heads / hoots of ESPN and Fox Sports will support anything but the Yankees.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#8 Oct 26, 2009
As usual, the talking heads / hoots of ESPN and Fox Sports will support anything but the Yankees.
Fox's Joe Bucktooth definitely favors the Yanks during his play-by-play!
now

London, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2009
I agree 100%,just today on the mike & mike show the ex football player Golic smarted off on Arod's half answer about his steroid use,I wonder why big papi's answer was accepted so easily!!oh i forgot,the vitamin cocktail caused him to test positive.that is the most biased sports channel i have ever saw,when you actually look,big papi's head AND Golic's are big as a bushel basket,lol and they have the nerve to talk about Arod and bond's.also the people that voted for the most valuable player,wouldn't know a valuable player if they saw one.Arod hands down was the most valuable player in that series!was you tested GOLIC? ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Bulldog

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2009
Why are you surprised at the FOX sports announcers? They are simply the right testicles of the FOX News Network announcers.
all Yankees all the time

Largo, FL

#14 Oct 27, 2009
Bulldog wrote:
Why are you surprised at the FOX sports announcers? They are simply the right testicles of the FOX News Network announcers.
The MLB Network made serious strides this year and have ESPN and Fox Sports very concerned.
ESPN has taken a serious hit with the Steve Phillips and Bob Greise incidents and their ratings will show it.
johnny

Meriden, CT

#15 Oct 27, 2009
Rock vs Stone cold at WM 26.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Angels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Hamilton not missed by Texas Rangers fans Oct '14 169114Rock 2
Mariners still in playoff race, beat Angels in 11 Sep '14 johnnyj 1
Miami Marlins Trade Rumors: Marlins' Casey McGe... Jul '14 johnnyj 1
Seattle Mariners Gameday Preview At Los Angeles... Jul '14 johnnyj 1
Baseball star Albert Pujols takes batting pract... Jul '14 david suttle 1
New York Yankees (May '14) May '14 7tony2 2
Angels' David Freese Breaks Finger (May '14) May '14 Maggie 1
More from around the web