Payback's a pitch

There are 1 comment on the Oct 13, 2009, Slam Sports story titled Payback's a pitch. In it, Slam Sports reports that:

Five times with two out in the nightmarish ninth inning Sunday, Boston Red Sox closer Jonathan Papelbon reared back and fired the pitch he hoped would end the game, needing one more strike to allow his team to live another day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slam Sports.

angyl

Fall River, MA

#1 Oct 20, 2009
without pap they would never have made it this far. he had a bad night but he didn't deserve the boo's i am sure no one felt worse then he.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Angels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colorado Rockies 0, Los Angeles Angels 11: Rox ... Mar '15 stewart scott 3
News Josh Hamilton not missed by Texas Rangers fans (Oct '14) Oct '14 169114Rock 2
News Mariners still in playoff race, beat Angels in 11 (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Miami Marlins Trade Rumors: Marlins' Casey McGe... (Jul '14) Jul '14 johnnyj 1
News Seattle Mariners Gameday Preview At Los Angeles... (Jul '14) Jul '14 johnnyj 1
News Baseball star Albert Pujols takes batting pract... (Jul '14) Jul '14 david suttle 1
News New York Yankees (May '14) May '14 7tony2 2
More from around the web