Angels defend pouring beer, champagne on Nick Adenhart's jersey

There are 1 comment on the KTLA-TV Los Angeles story from Sep 30, 2009, titled Angels defend pouring beer, champagne on Nick Adenhart's jersey. In it, KTLA-TV Los Angeles reports that:

He was part of their team, so they wanted him to be part of their celebration. But one day after the Angels doused Nick Adenhart's No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTLA-TV Los Angeles.

Amy

Claremore, OK

#1 Oct 1, 2009
Good for the Angels teammates that included Adenhart in their celebration. I think using his jersey as a stand in for the man was awesome!! Just because they sprayed alcohol on it and the man was killed by a drunk driver was not disrespectful. I would have been more pissed if they didn't include something about Adenhart after clinching the title! This team had a huge blow to them in the beginning of the season....let them celebrate and honor their teammate the way they see fit.....Awesome Job Angels!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Angels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Hamilton ready to start playing in minor l... May 11 rone100 2
News Colorado Rockies 0, Los Angeles Angels 11: Rox ... Mar '15 stewart scott 3
News Josh Hamilton not missed by Texas Rangers fans (Oct '14) Oct '14 169114Rock 2
News Mariners still in playoff race, beat Angels in 11 (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Miami Marlins Trade Rumors: Marlins' Casey McGe... (Jul '14) Jul '14 johnnyj 1
News Seattle Mariners Gameday Preview At Los Angeles... (Jul '14) Jul '14 johnnyj 1
News Baseball star Albert Pujols takes batting pract... (Jul '14) Jul '14 david suttle 1
More from around the web