Angels Burning Questions Pt 1 - Johnn...

Angels Burning Questions Pt 1 - Johnny Damon? Scott Posednik?

There are 1 comment on the Halo Hangout story from Jan 20, 2011, titled Angels Burning Questions Pt 1 - Johnny Damon? Scott Posednik?. In it, Halo Hangout reports that:

The Los Angeles Angels Official Website had a great mailbag article that had, in my opinion, a very interesting point of view between the reasons to sign Damon over Posednik.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Halo Hangout.

Barbara Schriebman

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2011
I "think", that one reason they don't try to get Vlad is the type A pick. Posidenik would be their choice. Suddenly, I think I get them and the way the winter has gone. this doesn't necessarily make sense.
They(within Moreno's means), offer a player, that they covet, only what they feel he is worth. They MUST come out ahead in any deal. How this explains Mathews, I don't know. Hopefully, they'll make meaningful trade(Riviera or whoever). My guess is they're waiting for calls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Angels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Let's make a deal... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Can the Angels win in spite of Arte? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
Josh Hamilton ready to start playing in minor l... (May '15) May '15 rone100 2
News Colorado Rockies 0, Los Angeles Angels 11: Rox ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 3
News Josh Hamilton not missed by Texas Rangers fans (Oct '14) Oct '14 169114Rock 2
News Mariners still in playoff race, beat Angels in 11 (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Miami Marlins Trade Rumors: Marlins' Casey McGe... (Jul '14) Jul '14 johnnyj 1
More from around the web