Angels Online Ticket Bumping Scandal

Angels Online Ticket Bumping Scandal

There are 2 comments on the Halos Heaven story from Mar 4, 2012, titled Angels Online Ticket Bumping Scandal. In it, Halos Heaven reports that:

There were numerous firsthand claims here on Halos Heaven and around the Halosphere that the Angel ticketing sales online bumped requests for Opening Day tickets to September 22.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Halos Heaven.

Doug

Hesperia, CA

#1 Mar 4, 2012
I was very upset I should have had my opening day tickets instead I got shammed. My son was so sad as I was, it would have been his first opening day game at the Big A. I wish I could fix this . its hard to spend more when you dont have it. we saved all winter for opening day :(
BJM

Morehead, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2012
Thats sad man. You paid albert too much now the fans gotta overpay. STL tickets are reasonable bring your son here and experience Cardinal Nation. Theres nothing else like it!!! Hoping for a STL vs LAA series. Man that would be awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Angels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Let's make a deal... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Can the Angels win in spite of Arte? Dec '15 Fart news 2
Josh Hamilton ready to start playing in minor l... (May '15) May '15 rone100 2
News Colorado Rockies 0, Los Angeles Angels 11: Rox ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 3
News Josh Hamilton not missed by Texas Rangers fans (Oct '14) Oct '14 169114Rock 2
News Mariners still in playoff race, beat Angels in 11 (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Miami Marlins Trade Rumors: Marlins' Casey McGe... (Jul '14) Jul '14 johnnyj 1
More from around the web