Franklin graduate moves up with Astros

Franklin graduate moves up with Astros

There are 7 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 18, 2011, titled Franklin graduate moves up with Astros. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Former Franklin High School standout pitcher Fernando Rodriguez was promoted to the Houston Astros on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

leann

El Paso, TX

#1 May 18, 2011
kool thats good
tumbleweed 2

Washington, DC

#2 May 18, 2011
Way to go Chito! We are rooting for you.
Dot Dot Dot

United States

#3 May 18, 2011
Shows you how terrible the Astros are to call up this reject.
Watchman

New York, NY

#4 May 18, 2011
Way to go Chito!! I'll be watching every game I can. You got my support! I just became an Astros fan!
So What

El Paso, TX

#5 May 18, 2011
If all the good baseball is played on the East side, why are all the big leaguers from the West side?
Astro Fans

San Antonio, TX

#6 May 18, 2011
My husband and I are huge Astro fans. The best of luck to you.
getalife

El Paso, TX

#7 May 18, 2011
Dot Dot Dot wrote:
Shows you how terrible the Astros are to call up this reject.
get a life,well the ASTROS are my team,second you spend your time hating on a news web site??? get a life, he has already acomplished more than you ever will in your sad little pathetic still living (this is El Paso so there are hardly any basements)with your mom and her "friend" Tom......do us a favor and go cross the border into juarez and start a fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Astros Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hahn looking at any opportunity to improve Chic... May '16 Ozzie Guillen 1
News New York Yankees News: Andy Pettitte Paying His... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Fart sniffers 5
News FBI investigating St. Louis Cardinals for hacki... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Obviously Farters 2
News McCullers and 4 Astros relievers combine ona (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 3
Can I watch the rockets at the game (May '15) May '15 Bart 1
News A quick look at some of the M's numbers in April (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 3
News Shields Ks 12 but slumping Padres lose 9-4 to s... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web