Berkman drives in 5 as Cards beat Ast...

Berkman drives in 5 as Cards beat Astros 11-7

There are 2 comments on the KMOV.com story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Berkman drives in 5 as Cards beat Astros 11-7. In it, KMOV.com reports that:

Lance Berkman insists he wasn't out to exact revenge against his former team this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV.com.

Jocko

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Apr 29, 2011
With Pujols, Holiday, Berkman, Rasmus, Freese ...the Cardinals should rise to the top of the MLB heap for 2011. It will be very enjoyable for this fan of 59 years............
ccrider

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 7, 2011
Where would the Cardinals be without Berkman this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Astros Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Felix, heart of order locks for Opening Day Nov '16 johnnyj 1
News Hahn looking at any opportunity to improve Chic... (May '16) May '16 Ozzie Guillen 1
News New York Yankees News: Andy Pettitte Paying His... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Fart sniffers 5
News FBI investigating St. Louis Cardinals for hacki... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Obviously Farters 2
News McCullers and 4 Astros relievers combine ona (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 3
Can I watch the rockets at the game (May '15) May '15 Bart 1
News A quick look at some of the M's numbers in April (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 3
More from around the web