Astros to consider signing D-backs' p...

Astros to consider signing D-backs' pick Loux

There are 1 comment on the Houston Astros story from Aug 17, 2010, titled Astros to consider signing D-backs' pick Loux. In it, Houston Astros reports that:

The Astros will explore the possibility of signing right-hander Barret Loux, who was granted free agency on Tuesday by Commissioner Bud Selig, general manager Ed Wade said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Astros.

Richard Lee Ochoa

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 27, 2010
OKY Ed Wade Now this is your turn to Sign Barret Loux for a Major League Contract i Will Love to See Mr.Barret Loux to Be a #2 Starter And take Place Of Roy O'S Place Please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Astros Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hahn looking at any opportunity to improve Chic... May '16 Ozzie Guillen 1
News New York Yankees News: Andy Pettitte Paying His... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Fart sniffers 5
News FBI investigating St. Louis Cardinals for hacki... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Obviously Farters 2
News McCullers and 4 Astros relievers combine ona (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 3
Can I watch the rockets at the game (May '15) May '15 Bart 1
News A quick look at some of the M's numbers in April (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 3
News Shields Ks 12 but slumping Padres lose 9-4 to s... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web