Bobby Valentine didn't create this Red Sox mess, but he can fix it

Apr 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sporting News

If Boston Red Sox fans were as smart as they are supposed to be, Bobby Valentine wouldn't have become their punching bag.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 7, 2012
Franconashometow n

Middletown, CT

#1 Apr 24, 2012
The red sox blew what happened with terry outta proportion. Shoulda kept him there. This mess wouldnt be happening.
Billy Ringo

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Players drinking in the club house on game day took place on Francoma's watch.
Jim Penson

Culver City, CA

#3 May 7, 2012
Valentine cannot fix the Red Sox mess.The team is headed for fourth or last in the East.The pitching is horrendous.Offense sparse.They just don't have the talent.The front office(and the ownership)don't
want to spend the needed money.Most of what has been spent has proven to be wasted.Sox need at least one more starter of consequence.They need two relievers and not retreads like Cook,Padilla,etc.Paps knew something.Offensively
they gets lots of hits in soem games...and next to nothing in others.They lack in the power department.The farm system is weak.Epstein was far from perfect...but Lucchiano is awful;and yes I said Lucchiano.Finally what little they did over the winter further weakened an already very weak team.Beer and chick,en didn't create this mess...
stupidity did.Is Fenway big enough to handle a soccer game as it is obvious the Sox are headed
back to the days of Pumpsie Green and Danny Cater?
Paul bleeds Purple

Bel Air, MD

#4 May 7, 2012
Has anybody noticed how much Pedroia looks like a rodent.I'd like to SWEEP him right off my porch.
h

Peoria, IL

#5 May 7, 2012
Hiii

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Red Sox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariners inch closer to postseason, yet fans st... Aug 26 johnnyj 1
David Ortiz goes off on MLB Network analyst for... Jul '14 joe 1
Preview: Braves at Red Sox May '14 Saywhat 1
Red Sox broadcaster's son pleads guilty to murder May '14 jds01923 1
How Epstein's Cubs Have Built a Brighter Future... Apr '14 Comnsnse 1
MLB Prospect Review: Jackie Bradley, Boston Red... (Feb '14) Feb '14 wise old fan 1
Rodriguez accepts season-long suspension (Feb '14) Feb '14 jamminsam 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Boston Red Sox People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••