Red Sox Will Uphold Boston's Racist I...

Red Sox Will Uphold Boston's Racist Ideals With White House Visit

There are 11 comments on the NewsOne story from Wednesday Dec 5, titled Red Sox Will Uphold Boston's Racist Ideals With White House Visit. In it, NewsOne reports that:

According to Boston 25 News , team President Sam Kennedy revealed the team will go, saying, "We've accepted and we're going to see if there's a date that works." However, individual players can decide if they want to go.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

Boston 1

United States

#1 Wednesday Dec 5
Would a team visiting Obama’s White House
All share his abortion ideals?
Would Phartsee

Canada

#2 Wednesday Dec 5
Share phartse
Redszox

Shingle Springs, CA

#4 Wednesday Dec 5
Well, that was a waste of my time. What a horribly-written and poorly supported article! Was the person who wrote this serious? I wouldn’t have put my name on it, either.
Bill K

United States

#5 Thursday Dec 6
I am impressed the World Champion Red Sox as an organization have decided to go to the White House. It does not mean they are racist. They are being honored by the country, not be the sitting President. Should we take down the American flag at Fenway while a President who some disagree with is in office? The Sox are showing they can rise above the divisiveness that permeates every single thought people such as this writer have.
Small-minded article.
SmallPhartse

Kitchener, Canada

#6 Thursday Dec 6
Article phartse
Daverh

Framingham, MA

#8 Thursday Dec 6
He is the rightfully elected president ! Can we keep politics out of this? Must the PC police be involved ?
He phartse

Bangor, ME

#9 Thursday Dec 6
Is phartse
Patrioticsox

Winsted, CT

#10 Thursday Dec 6
These political post are just pissing off the fans. Only a moron calls a president that has the lowest minority and black unemployment in history and has bi partisan prison reform he has done more for minorities then the previous black president did in 8 years. And then again only a moron wants to piss off the fans of the team he writes( if that’s what you call it) about. Can you say Loser...
Thesephartse

Calgary, Canada

#11 Thursday Dec 6
Politicalphartse
Phil G

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Sunday Dec 9
This is completely absurd. The Red Sox are not racists and going to the White House is not a racist move. What an outrageous and moronic headline!
This phartse

Coquitlam, Canada

#13 Sunday Dec 9
Is phartse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Red Sox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red Sox ace Chris Sale open to negotiating cont... Fri AcePhartse 2
News The Red Sox are in 'heavy' on David Robertson Dec 13 Smelly Fart 7
News Red Sox taking offers on Xander Bogaerts: Then ... Dec 12 ThenPhartse 2
News Scattered thoughts on the Nathan Eovaldi deal Dec 8 Have Phartse 2
News The Red Sox and Dombrowski need to dominate at ... Dec 8 Please phartse 2
News Inbox: Can Sox sign Eovaldi and Kimbrel? Dec 6 Can phartse 2
News White House Visit Will Show An Acceptance (Or T... Dec 5 Farthouse 2