The Over The Monster Podcast - Episod...

The Over The Monster Podcast - Episode 63 - The Red Sox Season...

There are 1 comment on the Over The Monster story from Aug 23, 2012, titled The Over The Monster Podcast - Episode 63 - The Red Sox Season.... In it, Over The Monster reports that:

What to do? The Red Sox have 38 games left and not one of them means a darn thing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Over The Monster.

BIGGREDDFOXX

Albany, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2012
If Bobby V isn't coming back next season, why keep him around... to teach the players that if you don't like him & complain to owners you can't get rid of him... you can't tell management what to do?

When management put Bobby ahead of Uke, the handwriting was on the wall & the season went south from there. I'm not saying Uke was right but he was a modern day Charlie Hustle... how Uke goes so do the Red Sox... they both left the building like Elvis!

Time to cut bait... give some else the reins & see what happens... maybe they can start to win some games... the season is over... bring in new blood, what do we have to lose, more games

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boston Red Sox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5The bizarre history of rumored relationships b... Mar '16 Fart news 8
News Seattle Mariners: Defending Dipoto Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Unusual delivery paved Smith's path to Boston Dec '15 Fart news 2
News New York Yankees Editorial: Robinson Cano Back ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Team farts 2
News Red Sox send David Ortiz home, stumble against ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News The Latest on Colorado tornadoes: Tornado watch... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win o... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 3
More from around the web