Yankees closer Mariano worried about ...

Yankees closer Mariano worried about team if stars don't return

There are 5 comments on the New York Post story from Jul 17, 2013, titled Yankees closer Mariano worried about team if stars don't return. In it, New York Post reports that:

Before he added another highlight to what will be a Hall of Fame career, All-Star Game MVP Mariano Rivera admitted having doubt about the Yankees' chances of reaching the postseason if the injured players don't make it back from the disabled list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Temarra

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Jul 17, 2013
My mouth is full of testimonies, Am miss temarra my husband left the home for six month to UK for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr.ogunamen i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 4 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband.. Dr.ogunamen you can as well contact him for help now on:[email protected] il.com or via cell phone number on :+2348052168467

Since: Jul 13

Seattle, WA

#4 Jul 19, 2013
Test

Seattle, WA

#5 Jul 19, 2013
What is latest on Jeter

Seattle, WA

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Who will be the first town to replace one of the two worst ballparks in all of baseball history: Oakland or Tampa Bay
Big Apple West
tongue check

Miami, FL

#7 Jul 19, 2013
Temarra wrote:
My mouth is full of testicles...
There, I fixed it for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American League Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How do you feel about Tigers manager Brad Ausmus? Jul 6 tiggs1 1
News Hal Steinbrenner should blame himself, too, for... May '16 Spike 3
News 25 Best White Sox Moments at U.S. Cellular Fiel... Apr '16 RichardVicdek 1
News MLB roundup: A-Rod reaches 3,000 hits, Yankees win (Jun '15) Apr '16 user103350 3
News Baseball Legend Yogi Berra Passes Away At 90 (Sep '15) Oct '15 Fart news 5
News Too little, too late: Royals can't escape from ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Jessica Mendoza to call AL wild-card game in a ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web